Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SaraMac, AdultWork Glasgow  (Read 11603 times)

2 review(s) for SaraMac (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline J_H

External Link/Members Only

Sorry I don't know how to post the short link, but have posted the long one anyway.

Not reviewed, posted, or read much recently – couldn’t be bothered with some of the infantile shite that has been written – however some recent bannings have cleared away some of the dross. So, in the spirit of putting all that behind us …

Having been let down by a civvy (long story), a week ago last Friday, the only thing left to ease my pain was that last refuge of punting scoundrels – AW.

Eight o’clock on a Friday night is probably not the best time to look for a WG at short notice but, as I had a hotel room booked, I thought I’d try one or two on my ‘outcall only’ hotlist, starting with the one right at the top – SaraMac. To my intense surprise, she was not only available but in a very pleasant manner told me she could be ready within half an hour. I had wanted to see Sara for a while, but the outcall thing was always a bind. However, I now wish I had booked before I did.

I said when I reviewed EmmaXoX (now, sadly gone) some time ago that I thought she was in a different class, I would add Sara to that category. If you can get an ‘excellent’, then this was it. Sara is an incredibly attractive and sexy young girl. She has a face pic on her PG if anyone is interested.

I never give numbers, however: communication was excellent; pick-up (for outcall) bang on time; exciting socially was well as sexually; gorgeous girl with lovely accent; does everything she says she does. The outcall thing may be a pain for some to get round but … it really doesn’t get any better than this for a plan A, far less a Plan B. The gods of punting were kind to me that night.

ickydicky

she looks young and very hot. did she tell you why no incalls. i could be tempted if she did. :D

JazzMan

I wouldn't go near her.
Poor quality photos.
Only a Private Gallery @ 3 credits.
A bit of a scam.

Offline J_H

Lives with flatmates, basically.

Well worth the effort if you ever have an 'empty' at any time. Hate to repeat clichés, but pics really don't do her full justice.

JazzMan

Lives with flatmates, basically.

Well worth the effort if you ever have an 'empty' at any time. Hate to repeat clichés, but pics really don't do her full justice.

Good luck to her but I've no idea what she looks like.
So I can't book her.
I never buy Private Galleries.
Look at External Link/Members Only profile for an example of how to do it.

Offline J_H

My calculation would be (in the odd case of doubt only though) three credits would be the price of avoiding a ruined punt.

Can't disagree with you about Tiffany's profile pics.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

Sorry I don't know how to post the short link, but have posted the long one anyway.

Not reviewed, posted, or read much recently – couldn’t be bothered with some of the infantile shite that has been written – however some recent bannings have cleared away some of the dross. So, in the spirit of putting all that behind us …

Having been let down by a civvy (long story), a week ago last Friday, the only thing left to ease my pain was that last refuge of punting scoundrels – AW.

Eight o’clock on a Friday night is probably not the best time to look for a WG at short notice but, as I had a hotel room booked, I thought I’d try one or two on my ‘outcall only’ hotlist, starting with the one right at the top – SaraMac. To my intense surprise, she was not only available but in a very pleasant manner told me she could be ready within half an hour. I had wanted to see Sara for a while, but the outcall thing was always a bind. However, I now wish I had booked before I did.

I said when I reviewed EmmaXoX (now, sadly gone) some time ago that I thought she was in a different class, I would add Sara to that category. If you can get an ‘excellent’, then this was it. Sara is an incredibly attractive and sexy young girl. She has a face pic on her PG if anyone is interested.

I never give numbers, however: communication was excellent; pick-up (for outcall) bang on time; exciting socially was well as sexually; gorgeous girl with lovely accent; does everything she says she does. The outcall thing may be a pain for some to get round but … it really doesn’t get any better than this for a plan A, far less a Plan B. The gods of punting were kind to me that night.

She looks good...... Maybe if 4-5 of us can agree a date and times between us we can ask her to book a hotel?

What does she look like?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:34:26 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

might be a plan. do you want to start the ball rolling?

Offline seeker

As long as I'm first. ..
I'm in  :thumbsup:
Any day except a Fridays .   .work  commitments
And the boss is about  :thumbsdown:
I'll get her purring like a pussy for you guys  :cool:

Offline fr0zen2

So what services did you actually take part in?

mavgoose

She looks good...... Maybe if 4-5 of us can agree a date and times between us we can ask her to book a hotel?

What does she look like?

I'd absolutely love to see her for an incall / hotel / apartment.
Monday to Fridays only for me.
Make it so Taz.

Offline tazman1002001

Ok I dropped her a message let's see what she says
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

:D :D :D :D  :D  :D :D sounds like fun ...
Better get my fake beard  tash and hoodie out  :D

Offline DickDiver

:D :D :D :D  :D  :D :D sounds like fun ...
Better get my fake beard  tash and hoodie out  :D

It'd be a game of Guess the UKP Punter in the long queue outside the Travelodge!

Offline seeker

Just had another look at her profile
Her two tats are quite distinctive
Not that tats bother me

Offline J_H

So what services did you actually take part in?

'Take part in'- I like that!

I 'partook of' my usual trio of DFK, RO, and CIM (which is suppose includes OWO by definition). All on the list; incidentally the DFK was probably the best I've ever had and the taste of RO was heavenly.

Offline J_H

What does she look like?

Pic on PG - 'doesn't do her full justice', gorgeous girl. You'd love her, Taz. I really think you'd click. Seriously.

JazzMan

Pic on PG - 'doesn't do her full justice', gorgeous girl. You'd love her, Taz. I really think you'd click. Seriously.

I've never bought PG pictures and I never will.
It's just a scam.

Offline seeker

I've never bought PG pictures and I never will.
It's just a scam.
Yes jazz you've already said that  :dash: :dash:
Neither would I actually .....
But no need to keep regurgitating it over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

Offline tazman1002001

Well she replied and said she is intrigued, ive messaged her some details lets see what comes of it but it looks promising  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

JazzMan

Yes jazz you've already said that  :dash: :dash:
Neither would I actually .....
But no need to keep regurgitating it over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

Behave yourself young man, we're being nice to each other remember.
 :drinks:

Offline seeker

Behave yourself young man, we're being nice to each other remember.
 :drinks:
My reply was calm nice and informative whilst a bit tongue in cheek jazz
So all good  :drinks:

Offline J_H

I can see why people might think it a scam, and many are but ... on the odd occasion (I don't do it often) it 'de-risks' a punt that I might have high expectations about.

I'd draw the line at more than a couple of credits, though.

Offline JJ72

When she first had her profile up, she had face pics before thinking better of it.

Would say she's a good looking girl.

Offline tazman1002001

Right got an update...... Sara is happy to set up a date after the 18/5 due to study and exam commitments so let's try and arrange something.

Also on mobile phone chat she said she is happy to offer £100 for 45mins  :thumbsup:

PM me if you're intersted and let's do this....... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

JazzMan

Right got an update...... Sara is happy to set up a date after the 18/5 due to study and exam commitments so let's try and arrange something.

Also on mobile phone chat she said she is happy to offer £100 for 45mins  :thumbsup:

PM me if you're intersted and let's do this....... :thumbsup:

You do realise that you are now her a pimp Tazman.

Offline seeker

You do realise that you are now her a pimp Tazman.
How's Taz her pimp jizzman
He's trying to arrange a meet with a wg in a hotel and if she agrees
Some other like minded ukpunters would also like to partake in the opportunity
To meet a wg who doesn't do in calls ...
Everyone's a winner  :drinks:
Now away and tout for GEA  :D

mavgoose

Jazz, seeker. In the interest of this new spirited board, you 2 are getting a bit troll-y. C'mon guys, let it go. We're all big enough to take on your different opinions. Stop quoting each other.

As before Taz, I'd be double keen to see her on an incall day at a hotel.

:hi:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:25:57 pm by mavgoose »

Offline Cityfan1880

gorgeous girl with lovely accent

What kind of accent? Is she Scottish?

Offline J_H

I have to be careful here regards any recognition issues.

She says on her AW profile - 'Yes I am (Scottish), born and raised. My accent is English though'. You can probably imagine a number of combinations of circumstances by which you could end up with an English accent despite having been born here.

I will say her accent is 'posh, verging on plummy', not quite Sloane Ranger but not far off!

mavgoose

I have to be careful here regards any recognition issues.

She says on her AW profile - 'Yes I am (Scottish), born and raised. My accent is English though'. You can probably imagine a number of combinations of circumstances by which you could end up with an English accent despite having been born here.

I will say her accent is 'posh, verging on plummy', not quite Sloane Ranger but not far off!

Makes me want to see her even more. Nothing sexier than some dirty talk, in that style of accent!  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

How's Taz her pimp jizzman
He's trying to arrange a meet with a wg in a hotel and if she agrees
Some other like minded ukpunters would also like to partake in the opportunity
To meet a wg who doesn't do in calls ...
Everyone's a winner  :drinks:
Now away and tout for GEA  :D

:thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Jazz, seeker. In the interest of this new spirited board, you 2 are getting a bit troll-y. C'mon guys, let it go. We're all big enough to take on your different opinions. Stop quoting each other.

As before Taz, I'd be double keen to see her on an incall day at a hotel.

:hi:

PM me and I will let you know dates etc...... Still tbc
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Right thought easier to put the dates on here ....... The two dates that are sat 21/5 or thu 26/5.

Again if you can PM me what date is suitable to everyone I will let SarA know and the we can all book in a time with her on that day .....

Like I said i think we easily have 4/5 guys who are already interested just messge me to confirm you are interested and what date suits everyone, we will just go with the majority.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry guys looks like it's going to roll into the start of next month for a date to get sorted but willl be within the first week of June...... Is everyone ok with that?
Banned by:

mavgoose

Offline seeker

Depends on what day it is . 
If I can I will  :cool:
Not a Friday though.

Game on

Sounds good guy's, have fun  :hi:

ickydicky

oh yes love to hear her talk durty in a plummy accent then splatter her\with spunk :P

cj1967

Sorry guys looks like it's going to roll into the start of next month for a date to get sorted but willl be within the first week of June...... Is everyone ok with that?

Sent you a PM mate.

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry .....meant to update the plan is still on track but she is away form  few days at start of next month so just trying to finalise a couple of dates ...
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Had a few great comms with Saramac and we are looking at the 16/06 onwards ....... Probably mon to Friday booking, please PM me with any suitable dates .

How does fri 17/6 suit everyone? ....PM me
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Slight date re-adjustment due to holiday days...

Moved now to fri 10/6 ........ That's the final date move I promise.

Please PM Me if your 100% interested there are only 4/5 slots she is working on that day from 1pm till late .......

Comon guys lets make this happen.....
Banned by:

Offline seeker

What's the entrance fee at the door Taz :D :D  :D
I can't make it anyway  :(

Offline bodiam

She's taken her number off?

Offline tazman1002001

She's taken her number off?

She never had a number on her profile?

She is working fri 10/6 ....if your interested PM so I can give you some more details....

Thanks
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

What's the entrance fee at the door Taz :D :D  :D
I can't make it anyway  :(

She is hot.....I won't tell you how I know but she has a smoking hot body and looks sexy as hell

Shame yiur going to miss out ......
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Didnt want to message everyone seperatley ...... Did everyone get booked on?

Speaking to her today and she said this will be her one and only group in call ......  :(
Banned by:

ickydicky

hope it goes with a bang ;) in fact with many bangs :D let us know how it goes.