Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Ashton - Loughborough  (Read 4532 times)

16 review(s) for missashtonxxx (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jerboa

Link to her AW profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Looks Exactly as her photos on her profile, a sexy looking dirty 30's blonde, tanned toned and tattoos with fake boobs.

Services OW, FK, Anal if you inform her before booking.

Location discreet and clean apartment minutes away from train station, was met by the friendly maid, and shown to the nearby bedroom.

I've noticed Paris's profile on AW for a long time, she is very much my type of hooker, but main reason that had put me off before was lack of OWO, but I thought why not give her a try, so booked 30 minutes and I'm glad I did.

Paris was looking very sexy, nice bubbly lady, was offered a drink, and I took a quick shower before start, back down to bedroom, and we were straight on to bed, offered a massage, Paris gave a body massage, rubbing her big boobs up and down my back, and tickling my balls, she then gave my balls a licking, very nice, turned over and played with her fake tits, and her pussy, while Paris rubbed my cock and licked my balls some more, I needed to shag her so got the condom out and Paris got on top in cowgirl, I grabbed her tits as she rode me like a derby winner! Changed to doggy, she has a nice arse to grab hold of, then on to missionary, FK's legs over my shoulders while shagging Paris hard.

Had a very nice punt with Miss Ashton, she provides a good service with a nice attitude, I asked about anal, and she said to let her know next time I book before hand, and that's at no extra cost, the lack of OWO won't put me off seeing her again, and would recommend her.  :hi:   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jack Sinn

Thank you for your review very helpful.

I have always been tempted but as you say I have been put off by the lack of OWO but may give her a go as you have. The thing that makes me want to see her is that ass is it as good as it looks in her pictures?

Offline Jerboa

Yes she has a cracking arse and pair of fake tits too, said she was a ex gymnast.  ;)

Offline Picti

Good review.  Saw her a couple of times years ago and with less ink, although her tattoos are well chosen and executed.  From recollection she previously offered owo so must've changed her mind on that.  She was lovely, raunchy, great body (albeit enhanced breasts), but I found her a bit stereotypical and scripted in her approach / formula. She worked in Club Classique parlour back then and from your description of location I assume that she's still there?