Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: please advice sophie-unique  (Read 858 times)

covlad22

i fancy her is it worth seeing Sophie please advice

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GolfNut

If you do a search on this site for her AW ID number 2034733 you will find 5 reviews. 4 positive and 1 negative. The neg was for  an outcall no show. She seems pretty good.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's not around until later in the month. She's currently accessing her profile from Hungary.

Maybe worth a punt based on what info is available.

GN  :hi:

mickg83

Not a bad punt, irritating laugh though.

Offline WilliamMunny

A very vanilla punt - but she is sweet - Hungarian I think.

I saw her last year in Leicester.

I enjoyed it and would recommend.

Online RedKettle

she looks nice and good value as well - but OWO not listed  :( :(

does anyone know whether she actually offers OWO?  :hi:

Offline TeaAndScones

I seen her last month (will write a review) was a decent enough punt. Her accent is a little off putting though.

Offline Turtle Z

I booked with Sophie about two months ago and it turned into a nightmare... My personal phone died that I was using to navigate me there by foot and I was walking about Leicester City centre trying to find her flat for over an hour. My punting phone doesn't have internet access. In the end I gave up and cancelled in sheer frustration but Sophie was very nice about it which says something about her, just can't comment on the service unfortunately.

Offline Leicspunt

I've been tempted by Sophie and messaged her regarding OWO availability. She categorically stated that she does not offer it  :(

Online RedKettle

I've been tempted by Sophie and messaged her regarding OWO availability. She categorically stated that she does not offer it  :(

Thanks - will spend my cash elsewhere!!