Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde pubes, relatively central?  (Read 1260 times)

Offline ProtocolDroid

One of the items on my bucket list is a girl with blonde pubes... Never managed to find a suitable civvy, but this is of course where this hobby may come in :cool: I'm not looking for a full bush, but something nicely trimmed or even just a Brazilian.

Would anyone happen to know of a suitable WG in London, preferably reasonably central (zone 1/2)? Age under 30, has to be slim, preferably with at least C cup boobs. Indie or agency; I don't mind. Thanks in advance!

Yeboahsleftfoot

One of the items on my bucket list is a girl with blonde pubes... Never managed to find a suitable civvy, but this is of course where this hobby may come in :cool: I'm not looking for a full bush, but something nicely trimmed or even just a Brazilian.

Would anyone happen to know of a suitable WG in London, preferably reasonably central (zone 1/2)? Age under 30, has to be slim, preferably with at least C cup boobs. Indie or agency; I don't mind. Thanks in advance!

If strawberry blonde counts there is a girl at 00-44 I reviewed last week.

fredpunter

Pubes usually are relatively central in my experience ... regardless of colour

Offline NightKid

Not blonde. Interesting all the same. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Be aware that although she doesn't put it on her enjoys list, she does indeed offer bareback.

Offline Convince Me

Be aware that although she doesn't put it on her enjoys list, she does indeed offer bareback.
Perhaps by offering BB it's turned her folicles green?😆😆😆

Offline NightKid

Perhaps by offering BB it's turned her folicles green?😆😆😆

That's some amazing BB then if it stretches all the way up to her head.  :lol:

FlyingBreadMan

Not blonde. Interesting all the same. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seriously?

This vile skank has more hair in her armpits than most hipsters have on their face.

Have to see her doctor for BB??? You gotta suspect she probably has something...

Offline ProtocolDroid

Hm, thanks for the suggestion Endomorph, but BB means a no, and the alt look isn't something I go for anyway.

If strawberry blonde counts there is a girl at 00-44 I reviewed last week.

She may come closer but based on your description I think I'd be disappointed with her general looks, both facially and physically.

Just by way of inspiration, this the kind of thing I have in mind (ideally with bigger boobs):

And in the category Full Bush But I Still Would:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sex Bob-omb

I think there will be a few about, trouble is they all shave it off. 

You could try a RB and hope the SPs read it before responding

Offline ProtocolDroid

I think there will be a few about, trouble is they all shave it off. 

Yep, wrong decade/century... I know :D Should have tried harder with blonde civvy girls when full shaving wasn't quite the norm yet :dash:

bigone

Reminds me of my old Mayfair magazine  in the 70s  :rolleyes:

Offline ArtVandalay

You can use the "interview" section of the adultwork search form to put specifics in like hair colour and pubic hair.
I just did a quick search and this girl turned up:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ProtocolDroid

You can use the "interview" section of the adultwork search form to put specifics in like hair colour and pubic hair.
I just did a quick search and this girl turned up:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for your trouble Art. The trouble is that blonde hair and trimmed pubes by no means guarantees that the carpet matches the curtains :D

Offline ArtVandalay

Thanks for your trouble Art. The trouble is that blonde hair and trimmed pubes by no means guarantees that the carpet matches the curtains :D

I know but its a good start and would limit the number of girls you need to contact to find out

Offline ProtocolDroid

I know but its a good start and would limit the number of girls you need to contact to find out

OK, I see. Hadn't thought of contacting them to ask but not a bad idea!