Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyTina20 Walthamstow  (Read 3443 times)

3 review(s) for VIVIAN-XXX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nickleupip

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have taken the plunge being encouraged by a positive review from another punter. I got really frustrated on this one, but nothing to do with the girl. The flat is a basement flat of basic rental quality on a main road in Walthamstow Central. Bathroom facility basic but reasonable with gravity system hot water, it did the job, clean towels, could have been better.

Tina is a 20-21 year old Romanian, I would say between a 6 and a 7. Photos are a bit air brushed and she looks a bit chubby in real life.  Smiley with good attitude, quite sexually skilful for her age. The £100 might be a bit too much though, I would say £80 would have been more reasonable and the only excuse that I would pay £100 is her young age. Nevertheless a hard worker and willing to please, definitely giving a good name to Romanian girls, a reputation that lots of them do not care about.

I like to have a GFE with a WG and I am pleased that this happened. Lots of presexual activity, great DFK, good OWO with a CIM, no complains there, definitely felt as if I was with my much-younger-aftermywalet-girlfriend. Fully shaven, I like giving oral, nice fresh pussy, allowed fingering, and when she got a bit hotter, allowed deep fingering without complaints. So first and only pop was in the mouth, but as I was running late and got frustrated, I had wood issues afterwards. Therefore I shagged her for a while with a semi to hard to semi cock, until I got tired and had to stop without a pop. She did try her best though, I cannot blame her technique for it. She does fake her sounds a little bit but nothing too overt, I know when I perform well and when not. All in all good attitude though, and nice hard working girl.

Now the problem with this punt was the location. I am not familiar at all with the Walthamstow area and was about 25 minutes late for the punt. Parking is impossible during the day as it is a controlled parking zone and only chance for parking is in the Mall or the local Sainsbury, where I parked and I still had to walk for like 15'. I arrived there already frustrated. She was not booked right after so I still stayed for an hour.  On my way out, nearing a Friday school run, the whole area was chock-a-block with traffic, it took me at least 45' just to leave the area and I returned home way overdue, got away with it with the other half, but only because my alibi was solid. Still have to lay low for a bit though... For that reason I would either take the tube or avoid that punt. For me personally, the whole difficulty I to leave the area made it too high a risk for a low return. That £100 is a bit steep too, as I said £80 would have been more reasonable.

Offline kaj314

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have taken the plunge being encouraged by a positive review from another punter. I got really frustrated on this one, but nothing to do with the girl. The flat is a basement flat of basic rental quality on a main road in Walthamstow Central. Bathroom facility basic but reasonable with gravity system hot water, it did the job, clean towels, could have been better.

Tina is a 20-21 year old Romanian, I would say between a 6 and a 7. Photos are a bit air brushed and she looks a bit chubby in real life.  Smiley with good attitude, quite sexually skilful for her age. The £100 might be a bit too much though, I would say £80 would have been more reasonable and the only excuse that I would pay £100 is her young age. Nevertheless a hard worker and willing to please, definitely giving a good name to Romanian girls, a reputation that lots of them do not care about.

I like to have a GFE with a WG and I am pleased that this happened. Lots of presexual activity, great DFK, good OWO with a CIM, no complains there, definitely felt as if I was with my much-younger-aftermywalet-girlfriend. Fully shaven, I like giving oral, nice fresh pussy, allowed fingering, and when she got a bit hotter, allowed deep fingering without complaints. So first and only pop was in the mouth, but as I was running late and got frustrated, I had wood issues afterwards. Therefore I shagged her for a while with a semi to hard to semi cock, until I got tired and had to stop without a pop. She did try her best though, I cannot blame her technique for it. She does fake her sounds a little bit but nothing too overt, I know when I perform well and when not. All in all good attitude though, and nice hard working girl.

Now the problem with this punt was the location. I am not familiar at all with the Walthamstow area and was about 25 minutes late for the punt. Parking is impossible during the day as it is a controlled parking zone and only chance for parking is in the Mall or the local Sainsbury, where I parked and I still had to walk for like 15'. I arrived there already frustrated. She was not booked right after so I still stayed for an hour.  On my way out, nearing a Friday school run, the whole area was chock-a-block with traffic, it took me at least 45' just to leave the area and I returned home way overdue, got away with it with the other half, but only because my alibi was solid. Still have to lay low for a bit though... For that reason I would either take the tube or avoid that punt. For me personally, the whole difficulty I to leave the area made it too high a risk for a low return. That £100 is a bit steep too, as I said £80 would have been more reasonable.

Is the flat opposite an HSBC by any chance?

If so, yes, def pain in the arse to park if during the day.

Glad you kinda enjoyed

Offline nickleupip

Yep, that is exactly the one, what a pain in the butt indeed!

Racer

I'd add that traffic and parking are a problem in ALL Walthamstow/Waltham Forest unless you go at ungodly hours. Even if you go to the girls close to Sainsbury it is a nightmare to drive, even-though parking might be easy. The best thing is to take the tube or train to Walthamstow Central for Tina and other in that area or to Blackhorse Road for the other brothel. There are also many buses. Please check External Link/Members Only for further information  :lol:

modarr123

been to that address to see a few different girls, Tina was definitely nice and did her best to please. Just wish Emma would come back, she was brilliant

Halfman||HalfAmazin

does she answer the phone or is it a maid?
cos i just called she sounded pretty rude on the phone

Racer

I'm almost sure it was her when I called her. However, she was not rude to me at any point, in fact she was very nice.
You could have been answered by another person or she was pissed off for some reason. INHM, save for some extra kgs she carries, she was a very good punt.

Racer

been to that address to see a few different girls, Tina was definitely nice and did her best to please. Just wish Emma would come back, she was brilliant
Though your profile says 0 reviews...