Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vietnam negotiations  (Read 2912 times)

Offline snowbum

Just recalled an experience I had in Vietnam, which made me smile and may amuse you guys.

It was quite a few years back and was visiting Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)with friends.

There were plenty of interested friendly women, but hotels were a problem for local female visitors.

Having come from Thailand for a few days ,I was not desperate, but as you do, toying with the idea of some company in bed.

This girl of about 20 started to chat to me in the bar and I bought her a drink.

She seemed up for it and I asked her how much.

She said $50

I naturally negotiated down to $20 but then decided I had probably drunk too much and it would be too much hassle finding somewhere and I had been more interested in the chase.

At the time $20 was about £10 and alot for her and little for me.

I decided the solution was to give her $20 and say goodbye.

Talk about confused, she just couldnt understand  :)

I bet I would have been popular if I had gone back to bar !

I guess it must be quite unusual and doubt that she minded and probably couldnt believe her luck !

Juicyclamlover

I've just come back from a trip to Saigon and Vung Tau and the going rate now is about 50 USD for overnight but some girls are asking for alot more and some 50 USD for short time.

Offline snowbum

I did enjoy Vietnam and thinking of visiting again.

But population seemed scared of government/police , has it changed ?

Offline SWLondon

Cheapest I have had in Vietnam was 250k dong (about £8). I gave her a 150k tip as she worked hard for it too! Cheapest place I've been to for beer and punting (Bia Hoi is 5k dong / 16p)

Offline SWLondon

I had to dig out some old mongering information for a friend, so thought I'd put it up here for others.

In Vietnam there are 3 main ways to get hookers; bar girls, freelancers, and online. The first two are obvious so I will concentrate on the latter.

When I was there I used two sites, although there are more.

External Link/Members Only - good as you can search using your location.

External Link/Members Only - lots of choice.

I usually search for the girls phone number via Google and you can get some reviews of her via forums (I forget there address).

Text the girl via Google translate and ask 'are you busy?'

Then ask her 'i am English. is foreigner OK?'. Some girls only see natives.

I had some great fucks for less than £20 and an all nighter for £30.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I had to dig out some old mongering information for a friend, so thought I'd put it up here for others.

In Vietnam there are 3 main ways to get hookers; bar girls, freelancers, and online. The first two are obvious so I will concentrate on the latter.

When I was there I used two sites, although there are more.

External Link/Members Only - good as you can search using your location.

External Link/Members Only - lots of choice.

I usually search for the girls phone number via Google and you can get some reviews of her via forums (I forget there address).

Text the girl via Google translate and ask 'are you busy?'

Then ask her 'i am English. is foreigner OK?'. Some girls only see natives.

I had some great fucks for less than £20 and an all nighter for £30.
What was the all nighter like looks wise as I doubt she was top quality for 30 pounds ?

Online Jerboa

What was the all nighter like looks wise as I doubt she was top quality for 30 pounds ?

This is SE Asia, price can't be compared to what we pay in the West.

Example the girl in my Avatar I paid £40 for a all night long time a couple of years ago.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:16:00 pm by Jerboa »

Offline Brazilian Martian

This is SE Asia, price can't be compared to what we pay in the West.

Example the girl in my Avatar I paid £40 for a all night long time a couple of years ago.

Bloody hell 40 pounds you lucky git you must of been smiling like the Cheshire cat after that punt  :cool:

Offline SWLondon

£40 all nighter was a good spinner, but not much facially.

Prices in Asia are well worth the travel IMO. Particularly if you are going for 3+ weeks at a time