Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuzieXX Glasgow  (Read 944 times)

3 review(s) for GlasgowCarmenXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Zuzanka Glasgow (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline auldie63

Ever had one of those weekends where you just shouldn’t have got out of bed.
Ni info anywhere on this one so took the plunge.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms by txt but seemed fair enough, all agreed for a couple of hours later. Up to Shettlestone Rd., way east Baillieston I think, typical old Glasgow tenement but been in worse. Parking easy so park a bit away from the address, SOP for new punt, and txt for entry. No answer for several minutes so try again, after a wee wait the following exchange occurred.

‘Not free at the moment but I have a friend that’s free’.
What the hell do you mean I booked YOU hours ago
‘Sorry not free but my friend is’.
Screw that!
‘Sorry my fault’.     ‘Sorry give me 2 min’.     ‘Sorry will be free in 10min’.
You must be joking!

At this point other factors outwith my control took a hand, as what had been peripheral noises of excited raised voices from a fast food joint came into sharp focus as the door burst open and 4 young duelists spilled out onto the street and a right melee started.
Thankfully the gird was in the other direction so about turned, put the pedal to the metal and got out of Dodge.
On reviewing the phone at a quieter moment this
‘Be ready for you in 5 babe’.
‘If you want right away my friend free’.     Followed by 3 ‘Are you still there’.

Pete Piper sent me a link to the ‘friend

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers Pete looks like I dodged a real bullet there.

Now I never saw her so I can’t say it’s a B & S or shit photos but it’s a well dodgy set up. Looks like 2 working together and whoever is free takes the next punter to appear. IMO def one to avoid.
If it hadn’t been for the tag teem bout I think I probably would have been walking anyway. But hell who wants a life without some excitement. Fast food and boxing it’s like a night at the St. Andrews Sporting Club.
Happy shagging all.

Offline seeker

Looks like A gruesome twosome  :scare: :scare:
Looks like you dodged a bullet and a plate full  of pies there . :D

Offline Game of scones

Aye auldie was there on Saturday didn't see any of the shenanigans you encountered luckily. It defo is a bit dodgy that area always neds hanging around the bookies and takeaways and a fukin Bus stop right at the entrance to the tenement. Saw the wee hoor you certainly didn't miss much and I know 3 czech hoors work from it at the same time
Review to follow

mavgoose

Great info above. Wouldn't be my normal choice of lady.
Especially the 2/3 working together. Legality question etc.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Offline auldie63

Is that bit of the world fast food central for Glasgow? Every second shop seemed to be a different outlet and every nationality was present I think apart from Eskimo. Used to be in the big G it was 20ft between pubs, and great that was, but we now seem to be going the way of the USA and you lot are gonna finish up as fat as me.
That worried me too, the fact that there was obviously more than one whore in the flat which makes it a brothel under law and therefore right dodgy.