Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Venezuela  (Read 1389 times)

4 review(s) for Kim venezuela (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

benski

External Link/Members Only

Cardiff incall at hotel in the city centre.  Nicely furnished  ensuite room. 

Kim is hands down the most beautiful girl I've been with.  Body to die for,  lovely suckable tits. Very friendly and warm reunion from seeing her last year,  gave me a long loving hug dressed in her lingerie. 

Paperwork out of the way for the hour, I took a quick shower followed by some stroking and cuddling,  had me hard in seconds.  Unusual for me with wg as nerves usually get the better of the little guy.  On with the condom and a powerful suction bj which felt amazing, then 69, she tastes sweet.  As I felt her getting turned on I nearly came right there.  Then she asked if I want to fuck her in front of the mirror to which my reply was clearly going to be YES.  First we sat on the edge of the bed kind of sit spooning,  felt great  squeezing those firm tits and erect nipples and feeling her ass grinding my groin,  whilst watching her in the mirror.  Then we stood up with her leaning forward against the mirror.  She has really smooth tanned skin and very firm body,  lovely ass.  Then onto the bed for missionary,  then her on top,  then doggy,  more mish,  then her lying front down and me deep inside her from behind,  tits cupped in hands. She kept asking me to fuck her and to cum inside her which got me rock hard and I came and filled her wet tight pussy.   

Oh there was a second bj in there at some point!

We chatted,  I caught my breath. We jumped in the shower together,  her soaping herself up in front of me.  We dried off,  more cuddles and petting and chatted right up to the full hour,  she didn't rush me. 

I left happy,  only sadness was wishing she was my girlfriend,  but that's just me being a sop. 

Will definitely see again next time she's here. If she's ever back.  From what she was saying she's close to having saved up enough to go back to Venezuela for good.

Offline foreverhung

External Link/Members Only

She kept asking me to fuck her and to cum inside her which got me rock hard and I came and filled her wet tight pussy.

Stop it Benski - stop it!!!  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PMAC123

Sounds incredible and her pictures look fucking wildly hot but there is no other info on her profile??? Do you remember prices?

Offline HughJardon

Her pricing ran at the usual 60 to 100 notes. I saw her last year as Kim Glennis, I gave her a positive rating but she doesn't indulge in full on kissing, though I do think she's the type that warms to you more on repeat visits.
On this occasion her time in Cardiff was brief at 3 days tops which was a shame as I was unable to shag that top notch body of hers.
I know she's got contrasting reviews but she did it for me and sexy as fuck with those specs on and her cunt is a proper looker too.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 05:32:50 pm by HughJardon »

Offline PMAC123

Thanks, tbh at that price and with those looks I'll have fun even if the service isn't great :)

Offline Corus Boy

Except she seems to have moved on :(