Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Admins ban hammer , Chico , BH , Mandy , gadget.  (Read 3723 times)

mavgoose

Lesson to us all , I feel.
Constant shit stirring is a recipe for a ban.
Two of them I won't miss. One is 50/50. One I thought was ok.

BUT , admin is king and it was getting tiresome.
Please let us all use this as a new start. It's no coincidence that other boards for other areas are constantly referred to as being much more cordial. Much more.

Stop taking it personally  .
Stop point scoring needlessly.
Stop bitching.
If you disagree , say so. Without being a dick.
Take fckn criticism with a pinch of salt.

Live and let shag.

:hi:

Burnside

Stop bitching.

Live and let shag.

[/quote]
100% agree, as i feel to many folk wanna bitch with each other rather than talk about there most previous and next possible punts. :lol:

DG

Lesson to us all , I feel.
Constant shit stirring is a recipe for a ban.
Two of them I won't miss. One is 50/50. One I thought was ok.

BUT , admin is king and it was getting tiresome.
Please let us all use this as a new start. It's no coincidence that other boards for other areas are constantly referred to as being much more cordial. Much more.

Stop bitching.

Live and let shag.

Don't leave us hanging Mav  :angry:

Offline Courtney

Don't leave us hanging Mav  :angry:

I won't miss any of them........although Randy could be a good laugh at times.....got to give him that. :wacko:

DG

I won't miss any of them........although Randy could be a good laugh at times.....got to give him that. :wacko:

Pretty sure I know what's in Mav's mind  ;) Tbh Randy seldom made me laugh cos he got too personal too often, with me anyway.

Right, I'm over it...time to move on  :hi:

Offline DickDiver

Great call by admin. Half of the Scottish posts of late have been that crowd bitching amongst themselves. Obsessive sweetie-wifeing.

Firebird

Always thought Randy would just be here till the end of time. He'll have a lot more free time now to go and see a Wg.

Maybe the Scotland board will be a bit more peaceful now lol

ickydicky

Offline tazman1002001

Pay our last respects to them  :hi:  :drinks:  ....... Now let's get back to business  :dance: :yahoo: :D :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Pay our last respects to them  :hi:  :drinks:  ....... Now let's get back to business  :dance: :yahoo: :D :thumbsup:

+1

Offline auldie63

Must be gonna save Admin a lot of time not having to constantly monitor this forum to see what, ridiculous at times, stuff they had all been posting.
Won't have to dry my eyes over 3 of them but thought Chico was OK, but thankfully I don't have to make those decisions, more power to Admin that he does.

Offline seeker

Wasn't chico already banned once before   :unknown:
I'm sure I read it somewhere ....
Anyway there will be a lot less Shite being posted
And randy just seemed resentful and hateful most of
The time ...
Admin :drinks:

moosehead69

At least Chico would often toft and provide accurate info...saying that he recommended Anais to me :-(

Glasgowman69

Agreed

We are all in the same game and when u strip it down to the basics all people want is helpful honest reviews and information to make a better informed choice

name calling/ point scoring shite is playground stuff we just want to empty our sacks and get good vfm here's to that :drinks:

Offline Happyjose

Great call by admin. Half of the Scottish posts of late have been that crowd bitching amongst themselves. Obsessive sweetie-wifeing.

Agreed. The pointless bickering and trolling across different threads was getting tiresome

Offline Name Not Found

Good stuff by Admin. I could hardly be bothered summoning up the enthusiasm to post when I saw their endless negative drivel, especially Mandy's.  It feels like a better place already  :drinks:

Offline Courtney

Wasn't chico already banned once before   :unknown:
I'm sure I read it somewhere ....

Yeah, he was...

....it was here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73951.msg936028#msg936028

mavgoose

Agreed

We are all in the same game and when u strip it down to the basics all people want is helpful honest reviews and information to make a better informed choice

name calling/ point scoring shite is playground stuff we just want to empty our sacks and get good vfm here's to that :drinks:

Best post this year.
2 hookers and a Philly cheesesteak Charlie. ?

Offline GraysonD

Randy was well overdue on a banning,thought Chico was ok what did he get banned for?

Offline Game of scones

Feck missed that one thought chico was ok !
As for the working girls well we all new the score there
Let's just enjoy our hobby and try helping each other stay safe an get vfm

Offline auldie63

Taking bets they will be like Dr. Who and be back when they have regenerated.

ickydicky

Taking bets they will be like Dr. Who and be back when they have regenerated.

great line auldie :D

Offline Squire Haggard

great line auldie :D

+1

I dont know who hammer was, cant see him under the bannings thread.

Offline Squire Haggard

No hammer, I think that they just got hammered. Its none of my business, but I agree that one was better than the others.

ickydicky

what this site is about is reviewing hoors and commenting on others and asking questions which help you get a good punt and avoid a bad one. a bit of banter is fine but when threads are hijacked by bams who contribute nothing or who are not funny then the site suffers

BAN THE BAMS!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown: :bomb:.

Offline Para124

Have to agree the constant flow of cr*p put onto a review thread got very tiresome. Didn't really cross paths with any of them enough to get upset over it but good to see admin taking some action as it did look like a lot of hi-jacking going on recently.

Offline J_H

I stopped doing reviews, stopped posting, and almost gave up reading UKP because of some of the shite I read.

Will have another try now.

ickydicky

I stopped doing reviews, stopped posting, and almost gave up reading UKP because of some of the shite I read.

always a danger of folk doing that when the bams run wild.

Offline DickDiver

I was pretty close. The troll feeders are as bad as the trolls and chico and gadgie were like a pair of sweetie wifies who couldn't just ignore and turned every fucking thread into a drama.

If we just stick to the job in hand we'll be much more productive punters.  :drinks:

Offline MrFox

It was entertaining at first then it just got boring.

As many said I found one of them added value to the forum and possibly let himself get drawn into the drama. There are a few others on the Scotland page I expect will calm down their trolling/insults now Admin is watching.  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

"Back" to some honest and extra fluffy posts for me then eh  :D  ;)
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mr small

Every silver lining has a cloud  :cry:

mavgoose

What JH and dick d said above is a warning to us all.
People not contributing and / or considering leaving because of others. We really don't want that.

Welcome back guys.

Offline auldie63

The bold Randy now posting on UKE, you couldn't write it.

Offline J_H

People not contributing and / or considering leaving because of others. We really don't want that.

Welcome back guys.

Cheers - celebrated my 'return' with a review of one of the hottest WGs in Glasgow (personal opinion of course).

Offline bangwanin

I have posted very little over the past months and have not put up any reviews as it would have been an open door for an onslaught of negative comments and verbal abuse, glad to see that admin has stepped in and banned the perpetrators, I am more likely to post my reviews and comments now...

Offline Para124

Is it just me or has the review section suddenly increased in the number and quality of healthy reviews? Whats more they are coming from a more diverse mix of members?

...ah spring has finally sprung!  :dance:

ickydicky

Is it just me or has the review section suddenly increased in the number and quality of healthy reviews? Whats more they are coming from a more diverse mix of members?

ive noticed that too.

mavgoose

I had thought that too. No coincidence surely.
Great to see.

Offline ComeAgain

Welcome back guys.

TBH I dont come here much now because of the aforesaid "posters" continually scribing total negativity about everyone else's opinions. Glad Randy has gone. Best news in ages! Will be more prepared to share my experiences more frequently now without fear of attack. Well done Admin.
However...it is only a matter of time before they re-invent themselves and restart their poison.

Offline Llama32

I mean we can all agree the constant bitching was taking away from the actual reviews itself. I feel though if you were put off from reviewing by it though you do everybody a disservice. Post your review, check the replies, someone asks you something in regards to the review, respond otherwise ignore. Or just ignore the thread entirely afterwards.

I'm not opposed to them returning in any case if they "reform" and stop derailing the reviews.

mavgoose

Good two points above ^^

It's up to us all to police the forum. If current or new ( or reinvented ) people start that pish again, let us all stand up to them. No bitching. No swearing. No points scoring. No shit.

Just ignore them. We all need to take a stand on this. The forum has been brilliant the last few weeks. Loads of contributions. Lots of reviews. The way it should be.

sheepy

at least you talk about the hoors and not divert it to puerile bitchfesting.

Offline Santiago

how long is the ban or are they finished for good.

Offline seeker

I must admit
It's actually a lot better on here now  :thumbsup:
At first I did miss the shenanigans as we where used to them
But know there so much less rubbish and time wasting getting thru ...
Genuine punters should feel free and easy to come on to ukp :drinks:
Ask questions and very importantly leave reviews and share experiences
Without the fear of being ridiculed. ....
But
That doesn't mean pimps and wgs kidding on to be punters are welcome
Or people with an agenda won't be challenged ....
"Live and let live and let's talk about paid for
No strings attached  pussy" :drinks: