Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yorkshire!  (Read 1910 times)

Offline stevedave

This is a bit of a bollocks, congratulationary post so admin, feel free to remove.

I just want to thank all the Yorkshire punters out there that contribute to this board (even some of special friends from over the border  ;) ) - when I joined around this time last year, the Yorkshire board was fairly quiet, and there was 4 pages of Yorkshire reviews, dating back to 2013.

Now, the Yorkshire forum seems pretty lively, and we have 8 pages of reviews, and plenty more to come I'm sure.

Not much more to say other than keep up the good work lads, the biggest county in the country needs to lead by example  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

(even some of special friends from over the border  ;) ) -

You're welcome

The house of Lancaster will continue to raid your lasses.

In fact, I've got a plan  :D

justfornow

Yes it really turned around within the past few months.

When I joined it looked like bod666 and maybe 1-2 other members were doing reviews on here.
Now this part of ukp is full of active contributing members.

Offline cueball

As we have the north west podging team, are you lads officially the Yorkshire pudding club?

Showtimestar

This is a bit of a bollocks, congratulationary post so admin, feel free to remove.

I just want to thank all the Yorkshire punters out there that contribute to this board (even some of special friends from over the border  ;) ) - when I joined around this time last year, the Yorkshire board was fairly quiet, and there was 4 pages of Yorkshire reviews, dating back to 2013.

Now, the Yorkshire forum seems pretty lively, and we have 8 pages of reviews, and plenty more to come I'm sure.

Not much more to say other than keep up the good work lads, the biggest county in the country needs to lead by example  :thumbsup:

:drinks:

Offline hullad

You're welcome

The house of Lancaster will continue to raid your sheep

Typo corrected

Lancashire born n bred
Strong in arm, weak in ead.....

Offline cueball

Typo corrected

Lancashire born n bred
Strong in arm, weak in ead.....

:lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I must say that fluffy as it may sound its been an absolute pleasure to be involved in this. Not half as much a pleasure as shagging on those hotties has been though  :diablo: :diablo:. I have every intention of keeping my end up and contributing more.

Only downside is that there are quite a few members who are taking but not contributing. So come on guys you know who you are get reviewing !!!

Tallboy2

You're welcome

The house of Lancaster will continue to raid your lasses.

Is it a 'cunning' plan?

Tallboy2

Well I must say that fluffy as it may sound its been an absolute pleasure to be involved in this. Not half as much a pleasure as shagging on those hotties has been though  :diablo: :diablo:. I have every intention of keeping my end up and contributing more.

Only downside is that there are quite a few members who are taking but not contributing. So come on guys you know who you are get reviewing !!!
I second every fishy word😜

Offline cueball

Is it a 'cunning' plan?

Yes, I'm slipping back over the border shortly.

Whilst I'm a cross border raider, I consider myself a guest member of the "yorkshire pudding club"

:D

Official Yorkshire pudding club members may not agree though  :D

Offline threechilliman

Whilst I'm a cross border raider, I consider myself a guest member of the "yorkshire pudding club"

Get stuck in mate. The pudding club girls love a bit of lancs sausage.

Already planning my next raid.

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ha !! Ha !! We are a friendly bunch really  :drinks: and we do actually enjoy reading your podging tales :lol:.

Far as I am concerned anyone who raids our lasses is welcome to  :thumbsup: as long as they treat them right and give them a good fucking  :hi:.

Oh and of course we get to read the write up after  :diablo: :diablo:.

Offline cueball

I've been back over the border again, you buggers missed me....again  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fucking hell CB I know some of your better lasses have been putting their prices up  :cry: but surely its not that bad on the wrong side of the border   :scare: ??

Tallboy2

I call an official general meeting of the 'Yorkshire  Pudding Club' of which I shall be treasurer, I nominate Fish Food as Secretary and Trev as Chairman. All members to pay £100 to the treasurer who will spend it wisely on Club expenses.
We need this meeting to discuss the blatent raiding of our lovely flock by some of the House of Lancaster sausage club members. And to discuss the fact that our flock seem to encourage these scoundrels to return on a regular basis.
At the meeting we need to also discuss whether these raids are causing us, the Yorkshire Pudding Club Official Members,  a reduced quality of service from our flock as they are being hammered by these foreigners.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:50:16 pm by Tallboy2 »

Offline cueball

I call an official general meeting of the 'Yorkshire  Pudding Club' of which I shall be treasurer, I nominate Fish Food as Secretary and Trev as Chairman. All members to pay £100 to the treasurer who will spend it wisely on Club expenses.
We need this meeting to discuss the blatent raiding of our lovely flock by some of the House of Lancaster sausage club members. And to discuss the fact that our flock seem to encourage these scoundrels to return on a regular basis.
At the meeting we need to also discuss whether these raids are causing us, the Yorkshire Pudding Club Official Members,  a reduced quality of service from our flock as they are being hammered by these foreigners.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your lasses love us sophisticated lads, one sniff of Lancashire and they're like bisto kids following the scent asking for one way bus tickets to cross the penines  :lol:

Tallboy2

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your lasses love us sophisticated lads, one sniff of Lancashire and they're like bisto kids following the scent asking for one way bus tickets to cross the penines  :lol:

Points to discuss at the meeting:
1. Build a fence

Offline stevedave

Points to discuss at the meeting:
1. Build a fence

If you're calling me Trev, I'm calling you Donald  :lol:

We've just got to come to terms with the fact that every now and then our fine women will have to slum it with our red rose neighbours  :D

Tallboy2

If you're calling me Trev, I'm calling you Donald  :lol:

We've just got to come to terms with the fact that every now and then our fine women will have to slum it with our red rose neighbours  :D

Well said Trev

Offline CityTillIDie

You might build a fence but this will keep me in, not out!
I'm a Red Rose in the centre of York bringing culture and civilisation to the locals for nearly two decades.

CTID

Offline cueball

I'm a Red Rose in the centre of York bringing culture and civilisation to the locals for nearly two decades.

CTID

Our man on the inside  :thumbsup: :D

Tallboy2

CTID
oh my God we've been infiltrated! What no decent flock your side?

Offline cueball

What no decent flock your side?

Yes, plenty but we're greedy fuckers, we want your mob too :lol:

Offline CityTillIDie

I'm trying to use my penis to change the sound of some of these long flat Yorkshire vowel sounds.

All I'm getting is more consonants

Mmmmffffff

I shall stay and persevere

:cool: :wacko:

Tallboy2

Yes, plenty but we're greedy fuckers, we want your mob too :lol:
What's your best  recommended Lancashire punt bearing in mind I'm in Leeds

Offline cueball

What's your best  recommended Lancashire punt bearing in mind I'm in Leeds

There's so many, pm me your preferences

Offline mrfishyfoo

Umm I am sure I heard the magical words "gang" and "bang" not long ago. Maybes we declare a truce and allow the Lancashire sausage club in on the action then that most notable of words "orgy" will be required.