Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone else get to a parlour but then can't be bothered?  (Read 1455 times)

PickleTwiddler

Or is it just me?  I did a completely pointless tour of Manchester parlours yesterday; thought I'd try the new place Honeyz cos Andrea looked nice, but to be fair the problem there was that I didn't much like the area and thought my car probably wouldn't still be there when I got out, so I went to Sandy's.

At Sandy's I couldn't be arsed with the parking so I went up to La Maison Bury.

At LMB I parked up OK then had a quick check of the rota, saw only 1 girl was on by then cos it was getting late in the day, so I thought feck it and went home.

Offline lewisjones23

parking isnt exactly mad at Sandys

just put it in the residential streets and walk 2-3 minutes

Offline smiths

Or is it just me?  I did a completely pointless tour of Manchester parlours yesterday; thought I'd try the new place Honeyz cos Andrea looked nice, but to be fair the problem there was that I didn't much like the area and thought my car probably wouldn't still be there when I got out, so I went to Sandy's.

At Sandy's I couldn't be arsed with the parking so I went up to La Maison Bury.

At LMB I parked up OK then had a quick check of the rota, saw only 1 girl was on by then cos it was getting late in the day, so I thought feck it and went home.

I am an organised punter so no this doesn't happen to me. In London parlours/brothels are usually by appointment only though you can ring when in the area anyway and might get a booking. Once I have woken up feeling like a punt, I will punt be that with my preferred plan A or my back up plan B usually a regular.

Offline Bigjohn

Yep, happens to me aswell.
Theres been many a time I've sat in the car outside a parlour in Birmingham, listening to the radio.
Then thought, " Fuck-it! Can't be bothered now" & then gone home.

Swansea lad

That's why I hate planning punts days in advance, sometimes im really up for it other days I cant be bothered.

Offline madeinwales56

Not much parlour action in Norfolk but when I lived near Bournemouth there were a few and I share the OP's sentiments. Often I would drive there and call on the way to find out who was on the rota to be told there were three or four girls there only to find when I arrived there was only one. After a few instances like this you do tend to lose enthusiasm for parlours.

Offline akauya

Not just parlours but punting in general. Although I'm pretty horny most of the time I've been so busy workwise recently haven't brothered doing much research to find fresh pussy. On the occasions when horn was too much I just went to HoD. Not a great choice there but enough to go for a quickie to empty my balls.

Falstaff

I'm busy so can't be arsed to plan punts as I used to. If I'm in town and horny I'll use Soho but often enough can't even be arsed with that.

Offline Blackpool Rock

parking isnt exactly mad at Sandys

just put it in the residential streets and walk 2-3 minutes
That was exactly my thoughts and one of the reasons I punt there as it's easy to get to and great parking in safe area

Offline Deanomarco

Never happened to me,  If I've made the effort to go to a parlour then you can be sure 'little deano'  will make me go through with a punt!

Offline jackdaw

Last time I went to Sandys.

I'd booked a day in advance...but immediately i got there was told immediately "Sorry she's called in ill". Sat there, had a coffee, had a look who else was available..then slowly realised just how picky I was getting. Thought "Christ Jack, your libidos not what it was". Made my excuses and left.

Most likely three years ago. And sadly the libidos even lower now.....

Offline webpunter

I'm the other way round.  Once i get closer to the parlour the excitement builds.  Usually pre-booked during the day.  But if the opportunity / mood arises then i will rock-up and see whats available
Especially late on when bladdered then if presented with munters i somehow manage to come up with a +ve in my mind.  Although this can come down to how desperate i am to shoot my bolt without bashing one out
However its easy to come a cropper.  See my recent review:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95976.0   
I wish to fuck i couldn't be bothered that time !

Offline Blackpool Rock

Last time I went to Sandys.

I'd booked a day in advance...but immediately i got there was told immediately "Sorry she's called in ill". Sat there, had a coffee, had a look who else was available..then slowly realised just how picky I was getting. Thought "Christ Jack, your libidos not what it was". Made my excuses and left.

Most likely three years ago. And sadly the libidos even lower now.....
At least you got a free cuppa  :thumbsup:

Offline the_exile

More often have been to a parlour and found a girl who couldn't be bothered!

Offline jackdaw

At least you got a free cuppa  :thumbsup:

Yes...twenty quid train fare to get to Manchester and back, 3 quid on Metro to Prestwich... but it was a good cuppa, and had a good day out just bumbling about Manchester.

But strange thing as I was typing it out was that I thought "can still remember Sandys id number and name i used"...so some small part of me must still want to go. Going to Manchester this Thursday...allegedly to meet a sugar babe. So may well have a look at sandy rota "just in case". ("sugar babes" make WG's seem reliable...no shows are saving me a fortune.)

Falstaff

That was exactly my thoughts and one of the reasons I punt there as it's easy to get to and great parking in safe area

Agree easy to park nearby at Northenden branch anyway - not been to the other
My only beef is the entrance which is on the high street, although if you park round the back you may be able to get in that way

Offline Blackpool Rock

Agree easy to park nearby at Northenden branch anyway - not been to the other
My only beef is the entrance which is on the high street, although if you park round the back you may be able to get in that way
Yeah the front entrance is a bit exposed but I just walk past the people drinking at the front of the pub next door looking straight ahead and head for the door, a few seconds and your in plus the revelers will see it dozens of times every day.

Offline webpunter

But strange thing as I was typing it out was ...
" ... hows about i break my duck & actually write a review"  :lol: