Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Lady Carmen - Nottingham  (Read 1619 times)

innocentsmoothie

Hi, I'm kinda new to this forum with an account at least but long time reader of posts.

I've been looking at Classy Lady Carmen for a while and fancy a punt with her, has anyone had the pleasure of seeing her yet?

External Link/Members Only

alwaysfun1989

Yeh seen her about 2 weeks ago .. tight pussy is a plus but pretty lifeless to be honest wouldnt go again but ok for a one off i suppose

Offline monkeybucket

Yeh seen her about 2 weeks ago .. tight pussy is a plus but pretty lifeless to be honest wouldnt go again but ok for a one off i suppose

thats a shame i quite fancied the look of her to be honest.

Offline t8mtom

She is not answering at the moment, but she looks stunning. Did she kiss at all and owo? Was she clean aprtment wise? For £100 she looks banging. If she answers, I will let u know how my time was.

alwaysfun1989

She is not answering at the moment, but she looks stunning. Did she kiss at all and owo? Was she clean aprtment wise? For £100 she looks banging. If she answers, I will let u know how my time was.
No kissing did owo (didnt rate it though) clean apartment .. its the same girl (looks better in photos though )

Offline t8mtom

Shes hot so wanna try her out. Just hopeshe answers the phone... Was it hard to get hold of her when you tried calling?
Thanks for your rplies by the way matey.

alwaysfun1989

No easy getting in contact ... (tight pussy) ... not talkative though but u never know might just have got her on a bad day

Offline t8mtom

Sweet.. Tighter the pussy the better.. I normally pop twice in hour..im not there to talk really but gonna ring every half hour...she says she works from 12 pm so may be sleeping

Offline t8mtom

I did go and see her, she is sexy and slim but lifeless and not much talking. I would not go back.

alwaysfun1989

Offline ir34

She looks like she's one of those, who is
1. Either in for a quick buck and doesn't give a shit about reputation, cause she will fuck off and marry Sergei soon.
2. Knows she looks good, and there will be enough people coming regardless of reviews, to allow her to make the aforementioned quick buck.

alwaysfun1989

She looks alot better in pics then real life

Offline payanddisplay

I've been. She's very pretty.
Size 10 not slim and not big either.
I don't know about now but she was coming to Notts every few weeks from Poland.
Her English was limited and my suspicion is that she had a helper to speak on the phone.
I think communication is the issue and so the lack of banter makes the experience feel a bit luke warm.
Kissing was light and services were passable.
I'm not in a rush to but I would definitely go back even just to look at her.