Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How often do you change your punting sim?  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Stalinator

I change mine frequently, less at least every few months. Just privacy concerns.

Offline smiths

I change mine frequently, less at least every few months. Just privacy concerns.

As often as its no one elses business.

Offline Stalinator

I was more concerned that WGs and Sergis would keep databases of punters details. Hence my concerns.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was more concerned that WGs and Sergis would keep databases of punters details. Hence my concerns.

What could they possibly do with a phone number from an unregistered sim and some made up name you've given to book.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline lewisjones23

only had to do it once as my i was finding it difficult to secure bookings on my previous number

Offline maxxblue

What could they possibly do with a phone number from an unregistered sim and some made up name you've given to book.  :unknown: :unknown:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Offline Malvolio

Never done it - and unless my number gets compromised somehow I won't be changing it until I get round to upgrading my punting phone.

Online The_Don

I run the credit down and may top up once but mostly then bin them after.

But I have 1 sim, I call some regs on so they know its me.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I have had the same mobile phone number since 1990. Finally, I learned the number off by heart a few years ago (previously if anyone asked me my number I'd have to open up my contacts and look for "me" to read them my number). Nothing has ever happened that would make me change the number and I'd rather endure a campaign of unsolicited or malicious calls than change it.
We all make our own choices in how we conduct our punting business  but surely there's no need to change a punting SIM until there is a latent and pressing problem...... It could be tomorrow or 10 years. Just changing it as a "precaution" every say, six months seems excessive, pointless and futile

vw

As often as its no one elses business.

Quite right, nobody else needs to know if or how often down to personal preference !

rodjaneandfreddy

Whenever something happens that you feel may bite you, anybody with sense will be using a payg sim anyway so if you need too top up and you feel compromised swap number too

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't have a punting SIM --------------- or a punting phone, no need, I am single.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Far too much paranoia in this business.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline tesla

this thread is string to read like a spy novel with all the "tradecraft"

Offline Lister

this thread is string to read like a spy novel with all the "tradecraft"

probably best to change it after each call - and eat the previous SIM to destroy the evidence  :lol:

Offline Happylad

My punting phone cost me £10 from Argos 6 years ago, I`ve never changed the sim, I couldn`t remember the number to save my life, and apart from contacts replying to my own calls the only times it rings are for computer generated PPI and Accident claim calls and offers from my service supplier. I simply cannot think of any GOOD reason to change the sim.

Offline smiths

I don't have a punting SIM --------------- or a punting phone, no need, I am single.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Far too much paranoia in this business.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your usual bollocks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Not everyone is in your position so its NOT at all paranoia to be very careful, its in fact VERY wise in my view. The rule of thumb for ME is if it doesn't spoil my fun which it doesn't then taking basic precautions is part of my modus.

Offline Hackneylad1

I just have an unregistered cheap payg paid for with cash. I also top up with cash. Totally untraceable.
If something happens to a prossie (gets arrested or beaten up) and my number is in her phone I dont want the plods checking up on me when its nothing to do with me.

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

A throwaway PAYG + false name = no bother

Offline HawkG

50p cash gets you an Asda mobile burner which includes 10 mins and 10 texts and some data. I just get a bunch of these and swap them when they run out.  Pick them up at checkout and pay cash, prossies/pimps can't know who it is.

The actual phone probably identifies me to MI5 if I were to interest them as I've used a proper paid SIM in it before, but it's anonymous enough for most practical use.

Burnside

I've never had the need to change my spare number.
I did do it once, but that was just to move to a better sevice provider that was giving me a better deal, and as it was my spare i didn't bother with keeping the same number. :rolleyes:

Offline seeker

It should be a unregistered sim
So no information on the punter is held  what so ever ...
Why would you need to change it  :unknown:...
But i always keep a separate long term one though
So my regular harem of wgs knows
It's the Master calling  :cool:
When I feel the need
And to pick up  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline RedKettle

probably best to change it after each call - and eat the previous SIM to destroy the evidence  :lol:

and then burn your shit just to be safe  :D :lol:

oring123

Then eat it again and burn it again just to be sure!!