Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tattooed.sophie - Cardiff Bay (for now)  (Read 1031 times)

38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline WelshMichael

Met Sophie recently for an hour incall at her apartment in Cardiff Bay. Easy to find and plenty of parking at a nearby superstore (the complex is gated hence the advice from Sophie to park elsewhere). Rate as per profile £130 for the hour, and it was a very enjoyable hour.

Her profile pics are very accurate, she's petite with a very tight slim body with an arse to die for  :yahoo:

She's a very bubbly, friendly girl so no problems breaking the ice on arrival. Quickly we were both naked and the fun began. The hour included lots of kissing, oral both ways (including rimming on her) and sex in a number of positions. The sex included what seems to be her 'party piece' of my lying on the edge of the bed while she rode me reverse cowgirl. Felt great and gives you a great view of her arse  :)

She's well worth a repeat visit, as has been mentioned on here she's moving to Newport soon so will still be in the South Wales area. Obviously as her name suggests if tattoos and piercings aren't your thing then look elsewhere but otherwise she's well worth visit. If you do visit take the hint from her profile that "my sweet spots are definitely my thighs and bum" - pay them the right attention and you will be rewarded. Have I mentioned her arse???

A good time was had and she's on the rotation for future visits.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

Nice one WM , was going to visit this weekend but work and worlds collide , just on hold for now .