Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicol's Angels Manchester  (Read 703 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Anyone know what the score is with this group?

I've seen a few of the Melanie's friends Hungarian group but are Nicol's angels an offshoot of this group where the girls have split as i'm sure Jessy Tiger was originally in Melanie's and new on Nicol's.

I'm most interested to know whether they are based in the same apartment block as Melanie's as I like to know locations before booking to work out whether I actually want to book

Cheers for any info guys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

The post code distance on AW for Nicole is exactly the same distance from me as the Hungarian girls I've seen at sports city, (Angelina Wild, Tina...etc) so it's probably safe to assume its the same block at least.

Offline Blackpool Rock

The post code distance on AW for Nicole is exactly the same distance from me as the Hungarian girls I've seen at sports city, (Angelina Wild, Tina...etc) so it's probably safe to assume its the same block at least.
Yeah i'm thinking they are in the same block or at least one of the same ones in the gated area

Offline frankc

You looking to book Nicole BR......I've got a rule never to shag anybody who can bench press more than me... ;)

Offline Blackpool Rock

You looking to book Nicole BR......I've got a rule never to shag anybody who can bench press more than me... ;)
Ha ha nice one Frankc, not sure about booking her as while I love a well toned girl she is a bit masculine looking in a couple of pics, as much as anything it would be good to know the location in case I want to book one of the group in the future, Jessy Tiger I'd book in a shot

Offline frankc

Like the look of @Virginia@....

Offline Golovkin

Exact same apartment they work from its the same person running both is my guess.