Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Julie -London  (Read 1320 times)

HankF

External Link/Members Only

HI there Hank F, here long time lurker. 

Apologies for not writing a review before, just been lazy. But will try to make an effort from now on.

Location-
Reasonable flat in North london. Decent shower.

Booking length-
30 mins

Appearence-
Very attractive Polish blonde girl around 5'7. Julie doesn'the show her face in her profile but she has is pretty, with a great body. Mid 20s. Natural breasts.

Personality-
Julie was accommodating but a little cold for me. I guess functional would be how I would describe the booking. She didn't attempt much friendly conversation and her answers were quite short. So not much banter. Maybe she is someone who would warm up in repeat bookings?

The booking-
She let me turn the lights on as the room was a little dark. Looks wise she is my type. Blonde, slim, in good shape . Nice C cup breasts.

Bed was a little on the low side so no positions on the edge of the bed.

Good kissing, followed by OWO (good but I would prefer a bit more eye contact), missionary, doggy and ending in Cim. Sex was great so no complaints there. I also appreciated that there was no fake moaning.

I left on time. But didn't feel rushed at any time.

The verdict-
A neutral for me. If you are looking for a great looking girl but don't care too much about the banter than she is perfect. But unfortunately I prefer someone with who is a bit more engaging, friendly and fun. 

Would I return? -
Probably not unless plans A,B and C were away.

Hank F

Offline collector

So she moved from Acton. In which area of north London did you meet her?

HankF

Sorry this was last year when she was Colindale based

Offline The_Don

Sorry this was last year when she was Colindale based

Can you confirm the month ?

As I know she wasn't working for some time during 2015.

I've punted most of, if not all the W/G in that flat (during 2014/2015) and Julie doesn't have C cups more D, IMO
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 07:00:33 pm by The_Don »

mrhappypants

Hafne,  If you can recommend any SP's who match Julie's body type, looks, service list and price point with a better attitude I will be more than happy to follow up on your recommendation!

Dave

HankF

Don, it was early last year if memory serves. Probably February

MrHappypants, I really think independent Lena in Whitechapel is great. She is Polish has mixed reviews but I think she has a great attitude although the location isn't the best. Good value, enthusiastic, pretty , blonde. Although probably only a A/B cup.

Alternatively Star in Canary wharf is stunning. Although obviously a bit more pricey. Blonde, beautiful Polish girl.

Happy to do reviews of either if there is interest

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review but to wait fifteen months before posting here is rather pointless. We have seen many times that girls become jaded and disinterested after working for a couple of years, so more valuable are reviews of recent punts.

So keep those reviews coming but don't wait so long before you post them!

mrhappypants

MrHappypants, I really think independent Lena in Whitechapel is great. She is Polish has mixed reviews but I think she has a great attitude although the location isn't the best. Good value, enthusiastic, pretty , blonde. Although probably only a A/B cup.

Alternatively Star in Canary wharf is stunning. Although obviously a bit more pricey. Blonde, beautiful Polish girl.

Hafne, don't take the criticism to heart and please keep the reviews coming.  Stunning Julie has a rare hourglass figure which does it for me - I have seen Lena and like her too but she is a different price point.  Please share a link for Star and a review if you have time.

Dave

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the details  :thumbsup:

If you have some time, please share some links and post some reviews?