Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leticia - New Malden  (Read 2509 times)

1 review(s) for Leticia-HOT LATINA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmackDown

Leticia-HOT LATINA just Leticia or Leticia Independent. Her profile name changes a bit but the Leticia part always stays.

External Link/Members Only (This is her new AW profile) or External Link/Members Only

Location: Saw her at the beginning of the year in New Malden. 15 mins walking distance from New Malden station. If you are driving there is a limited amount of pay and display spaces nearby. There is also a large B&Q 5mins away which is also good for parking.

Comms: Easy and to the point how I like it via text.

Girl: same in pictures however the Ace Massage pics are very old. She is bigger/thicker than that. Her ass is fantastic though. Nice lips. Smelt good and very clean.

Services: OWO, light kissing, mish, doggy, 69

Duration: 30mins for £60

Welcomed me with a tight red figure hugging dress, followed her upstairs while staring (off course) at her asset. Paid, started some light kissing and touching which then led to her sucking me owo which felt great. We fucked in a few positions and finished in doggy. All in all was a good punt. Doggy felt great with that ass jiggling and she enjoys it. Her moans do tend to be a bit exaggerated at times. No biggies to complain about.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review your lucky owo included in the 60 pound fee I'm surprised you did not get the famous 20 pound extra baby line. Glad you had a good time

jingleballicks

Glad you had a good time, she looks good, just a couple of questions:

Facially, what did you think /10?

And was there any sign of the long black gloves in the pics, I've always wanted to be tossed off by a girl wearing a pair of those . . .  :wacko:

Offline SmackDown

@ Martian - Cheers bud. Very true about owo. It's nearly always an extra fee with South Americans/Latinos. I was surprised myself as I was expecting her to say it.

@ Jingle - facially I would give her a 5/6 out of 10. Good enough for me to engage in light kissing  :D not sure about the gloves but I'm sure she would be accommodating in that department if you request it. Thinking about it now she would look good in them while performing owo and riding on top.  :blush: maybe a thought to consider for next time...

Speedy12

Does she work on Queens road? If so I saw her about 6 years ago.