Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pietra34DD, Glasgow  (Read 8156 times)

7 review(s) for Pietra34DD (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Para124

External Link/Members Only

Review of an old meet, but one worth noting for next time she's on tour.

Have met Pietra a couple of times and have not left disappointed!

Very friendly and talkative. Brazilian origin, but very sultry accent and good English. We arranged our meets via text and she tends to rent flats in city centre.

Looks and figure wise, photos are very accurate. Regardless of whether your a boob or ass admirer, she has both in good proportions!

She loves making use of any mirrors in the room, on the first meet she had this long free-standing mirror that she had me stand in front of whilst she undressed me and then rubbed her ass up against my crotch whilst giving me the smoky eyed look in the mirror, as a starter for 10 it was a definite turn on! On the second meet I do recall the mirror was on a dressed and she had me fucking her from behind as she held on for dear life...again felt amazing and such a turn on!

OWO was on offer both times (unfortunately I can't recall if CIM happened, I suspect it did), and some DFK but not very committed if I'm honest.

Apologies for the lack of any more detail, she was last up in December so memory is a bit hazy but just today thought it odd I hadn't seen her crop up again recently as she does tour Scotland regularly.

Highly recommend if you get the chance

EDIT: Just noted her current rates advertised, these were definitely not what she charged last time she was up so would disregard what is stated until she does re-appear in Glasgow. 150/hr is my limit so she must have been about that.

mavgoose

Offline emptymybaws

jthorpecontortion

Fab tits but £130 h/h  :(

What do you expect? For a woman like this £130 p/h is very reasonable. If you're too broke to pay that fee then you shouldn't be scoping for girls at her level

Online Glesgaboy

£130hh is the highest in Scotland. Nuff said.

Offline emptymybaws

What do you expect? For a woman like this £130 p/h is very reasonable. If you're too broke to pay that fee then you shouldn't be scoping for girls at her level

Who said I'm broke ? she has bolted now to London for £150 h/h, how many have you pumped in Glasgow for £130 h/h ?  :rolleyes:

Offline emptymybaws

ps... why did you bring alive again my post from 6 months ago ? you her pimp or herself even  :rolleyes:

Offline Para124

Up in Glasgow for next 3 days apparently, but rates are mental - £150/hh and £200/h

Just can't see her attracting much business at those rates, especially at this time of year!  :dash:

Offline MilleMiglia

For the price of her overnight outcall, you could fly a girl in from EE for three or even four days.

Offline The Man With No Name

Agreed. Her prices are daft and her phone will likely be getting very dusty up here.

She'd have a shout at 150/h, but that for the half, or 2 ton for the hour, is ridiculous. She does look potentially nice at half her rates, though most of her pics are photoshopped to fuck (looks like there could be a bit of a belly in reality there), with her tits looking comically blown-up in some of them.

To consider paying those prices, I'd need to be having several birthdays at once with at least one (if not two) perfect 10 (face, figure, legs, tits, ass and pussy) under 30, who loves doing everything under the sun, and walks on water. And she simply isn't it, on several levels.

Offline 7iron

£150 for 30 minutes is for those who have money to burn, and there are plenty out there. Me? I wouldn't go over £80, most I have paid is £70. There are some stunning girls out there charging half her prices.

It's like golf courses, I would hate to pay top dollar for a cracking course and play shite  :cool:

Offline Para124

Dont think she even saw out her 3 days, back in Chelsea again

Offline seeker

I would never pay over £100hh
even that only once just for the variety
but never on a regular basis ...
70hh is excellent
80hh is ok
90hh she'd need to exceptional
100hh only once for the novelty and if she was a well
reviewed smoking hot ticks all my boxes   wg . :dancegirl:
Any one above 100hh is just Greedy imo
And can feck off cos im NOT interested  :cool:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 06:24:53 am by seeker »

Offline seeker

jthorpecontortion

ps... why did you bring alive again my post from 6 months ago ? you her pimp or herself even  :rolleyes:

I was honestly looking for reviews on this girl as she's now in London. To be fair I find the best girls usually start at £200+ p/h but then again Pietra is now one of the few I've seen for less than this rate but as you probably know she did not disappoint.

I would never pay over £100hh
even that only once just for the variety
but never on a regular basis ...
70hh is excellent
80hh is ok
90hh she'd need to exceptional
100hh only once for the novelty and if she was a well
reviewed smoking hot ticks all my boxes   wg . :dancegirl:
Any one above 100hh is just Greedy imo
And can feck off cos im NOT interested  :cool:

Wow what kinda girls are these? Only asking as I am genuinely interested so please don't take it the wrong way.

My rationale for being very happy forking out £200+ per hour for a quality girl is that I've not once been disappointed with the value for money. A great example here is Rebecca More who will quite literally blow your mind, on the other hand she demands a premium for her services.

Equally so, adding an extra £50-£75 per hour on top of their normal fee as a tip will get you a world of goodwill. An example being a 4 hour incall I went to for £750 - gave the bird £1000, she asked if I was free for some drinks to cap off the day. She spent the night and the next day with me without any charge. Needless to say she was well reimbursed for her time afterwards but there was no request for this whatsoever.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Equally so, adding an extra £50-£75 per hour on top of their normal fee as a tip will get you a world of goodwill. An example being a 4 hour incall I went to for £750 - gave the bird £1000, she asked if I was free for some drinks to cap off the day. She spent the night and the next day with me without any charge. Needless to say she was well reimbursed for her time afterwards but there was no request for this whatsoever.

Can't wait to get up in the morning and see the Scottish replies to this   :lol:

jthorpecontortion

Can't wait to get up in the morning and see the Scottish replies to this   :lol:

Inbox notifications already switched off before the impending doom  :bomb:

Inbox notifications already switched off before the impending doom  :bomb:

You're either an over-priced WG yourself - very naively trying to change our minds, or you simply have money to burn with no grounding in reality, or anything in common with regular punters like us.

No matter which, therefore, your opinion here is utterly irrelevant.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

jthorpecontortion

You're either an over-priced WG yourself - very naively trying to change our minds, or you simply have money to burn with no grounding in reality, or anything in common with regular punters like us.

No matter which, therefore, your opinion here is utterly irrelevant.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheer up mate, jesus, why so bitter?  :yahoo: :dance:

Offline seeker

I was honestly looking for reviews on this girl as she's now in London. To be fair I find the best girls usually start at £200+ p/h but then again Pietra is now one of the few I've seen for less than this rate but as you probably know she did not disappoint.

Wow what kinda girls are these? Only asking as I am genuinely interested so please don't take it the wrong way.

My rationale for being very happy forking out £200+ per hour for a quality girl is that I've not once been disappointed with the value for money. A great example here is Rebecca More who will quite literally blow your mind, on the other hand she demands a premium for her services.

Obviously a bedsit wanker waiting for his next bru check
Or an overpriced elite cuntison trying to justify charging extortionate prices ...
Dont see anyone falling for this way of thinking  :wacko:
D
But definitely id say this is not the site for you ... :rolleyes:

Obviously a bedsit wanker waiting for his next bru check
Or an overpriced elite cuntison trying to justify charging extortionate prices ...
Dont see anyone falling for this way of thinking  :wacko:
D
But definitely id say this is not the site for you ... :rolleyes:

Seeker, did you get a cute, little, personalised message from this "Deviant Artist" scamp - explaining how rich he is, but how poor you are in comparison and therefore extremely bitter as a result?

Offline Matrix

There are a few deluded souls on here that like to brag about how much money they have.

I've always wondered why.

Thank the Gods for the refund on Irn=Bru bottles.  :rolleyes:

jthorpecontortion

Seeker, did you get a cute, little, personalised message from this "Deviant Artist" scamp - explaining how rich he is, but how poor you are in comparison and therefore extremely bitter as a result?

Haha how cute  :)

Offline youngatheart

There are a few deluded souls on here that like to brag about how much money they have.

I hate to tell you this but Barrs did away with "gless cheques" last summer mate  :angry:
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Game on

I've been thinking that myself, but i think they think that's been big and impressing other punter's, doesn't impress me. It comes across as being insurcure, that you have to boast to make yourself feel bigger or better than someone else  :crazy: :wacko:

It's like being back at school, their's bullies every were  :lol:  I've
 got more money than you so I'm the best punter and the best at shagging , if the wg's know you've got cash, they will tell you anything, and if your daft enough to believe it, it's your own fault.

Love machine, more like cashpoint machine  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go on ladies, withdraw as much as you can   :D

Offline Matrix

I hate to tell you this but Barrs did away with "gless cheques" last summer mate  :angry:

Oh no. That's me fucked then. I've been saving up for so long, I still have 5 & 10p bottles lying about.  :blush:

Another day, another abusive private message from the one and only jthorpecontortion!

This time implying that I'm a "pikey degenerate" and have "no life outside this website". All despite the fact, that the person hurling such shite abuse is, ironically, the one rapidly responding with 300 word declerations, explaining his fanciful little life story and trying to justify some perception of a position of irrelevance to fellow members he's never met.

Fuck off, sunshine. And stop sending me cowardly little private messages. Nobody's interested in your childishness, whoever you think you aren't.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:57:47 am by The Man With No Name »

jthorpecontortion

Another day, another abusive private message from the one and only jthorpecontortion!

This time implying that I'm a "pikey degenerate" and have "no life outside this website". All despite the fact, that the person hurling such shite abuse is, ironically, the one rapidly responding with 300 word declerations, explaining his fanciful little life story and trying to justify some perception of a position of irrelevance to fellow members he's never met.

Fuck off, sunshine. And stop sending me cowardly little private messages. Nobody's interested in your childishness, whoever you think you aren't.

Haha I'll put it here instead then! You've clearly misunderstood what I was trying to communicate but then again the intellectual level suggested at present kinda explains it (seemingly the exception, not the rule but still).  :dash:

If you read my post again you'd maybe realise that when it comes to punting, yeah I am green and haven't really been around too many times. Yet I am fully aware the girls are there for the money, why else do you think I even consider adding extra tip on top of the fee - because I think that'll make them fall in love with me? I think it's fair to assume we all realise this is nothing more than a business transaction for all parties. No different than what happens when you go to a bar and tip the bartender well to more or less bribe them into putting extra care into your next round of drinks, and maybe even a free drink or two. Being British I'd assume thats an analogy you can understand.  :drinks:

It is ironic that I myself highlight an expected misconception between what I am trying to ask and what you seem to be perceiving! While you seem to believe I am boasting about my highly irrelevant life outside punting, let alone actually finding the question I posed in my initial message, it is worth noting that the amount of bitterness in the last few posts here is tangible. That in itself suggests a lot about you but I'll leave others to make their own conclusions.  :unknown:

With that said, my question is long forgotten about and I have given up on getting any sort of answer here, not everything is a personal attack directed towards your persona but you're making it difficult to avoid when you jump to your conclusions before even digesting the question posed to you. Fair enough, you may have your reasons for being so defensive, but at the end of the day what is the point of a forum like this if you can't discuss differing opinions and experiences  :hi:

Love machine, more like cashpoint machine  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go on ladies, withdraw as much as you can   :D

Isn't that the whole point? They withdraw as much as possible from my account and in return all I ask is a shag with some effort put into it. So far it's worked out great and it seems the girls are appreciating it (££££££) too  :thumbsup:

I hope you realise punting isn't a route to find a long term partner  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 03:36:00 pm by jthorpecontortion »

Game on

Haha I'll put it here instead then! You've clearly misunderstood what I was trying to communicate but then again the intellectual level suggested at present kinda explains it (seemingly the exception, not the rule but still).  :dash:

If you read my post again you'd maybe realise that when it comes to punting, yeah I am green and haven't really been around too many times. Yet I am fully aware the girls are there for the money, why else do you think I even consider adding extra tip on top of the fee - because I think that'll make them fall in love with me? I think it's fair to assume we all realise this is nothing more than a business transaction for all parties. No different than what happens when you go to a bar and tip the bartender well to more or less bribe them into putting extra care into your next round of drinks, and maybe even a free drink or two. Being British I'd assume thats an analogy you can understand.  :drinks:

It is ironic that I myself highlight an expected misconception between what I am trying to ask and what you seem to be perceiving! While you seem to believe I am boasting about my highly irrelevant life outside punting, let alone actually finding the question I posed in my initial message, it is worth noting that the amount of bitterness in the last few posts here is tangible. That in itself suggests a lot about you but I'll leave others to make their own conclusions.  :unknown:

With that said, my question is long forgotten about and I have given up on getting any sort of answer here, not everything is a personal attack directed towards your persona but you're making it difficult to avoid when you jump to your conclusions before even digesting the question posed to you. Fair enough, you may have your reasons for being so defensive, but at the end of the day what is the point of a forum like this if you can't discuss differing opinions and experiences  :hi:

Isn't that the whole point? They withdraw as much as possible from my account and in return all I ask is a shag with some effort put into it. So far it's worked out great and it seems the girls are appreciating it (££££££) too  :thumbsup:

I hope you realise punting isn't a route to find a long term partner  :sarcastic:

Hears me thinking i was going to find a long term partner through punting,  your a rotten cunt, how could you not let me believe i might  :sarcastic:

Offline Matrix

What was the question you posed him, Professor?  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 06:29:54 pm by Matrix »

Offline flouch

Pretty sure her photos have changed and now it's a different girl.  Can anyone else confirm?

Offline Travis

Is this all because the guy tips?
To be fair, it's his cash, doesn't actually effect the rest of us what he does with it!

There's been an odd time with a GEA girl where I've handed over £160 (because I only had twenties), they haven't had change and I've said "It's cool, just keep it"

On those occasions I genuinely have felt like performance has improved (and that's only a tenner)

Granted, when someone starts "tipping" a couple of hundred quid, that's getting a bit rich for my blood but fair play...different strokes different folks and all that.