Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Close shave  (Read 2434 times)

Offline walras

I have punted for fifteen years without the OH having an inkling, but yesterday I had a very narrow escape.

After an excellent punt at HOD I showered, dressed and checked the mirror. I was taken aback to see lip gloss on my t-shirt collar. A quick wash with hand soap and it was gone. Sunny day and it quickly dried.

Feeling very lucky and will always check the mirror in future!

JV547845

Both a useful reminder for some, and a paragraph worthy of Mills and Boon.

VorteX0

I think an after inspection of everything is required after doing the deed.
Even down to finding hair strands... Yup.

Neal69

Yes .

Check check and check again.

I once found a long blonde hair in the bath the next day.

The little huggers get everywhere.

N

Online threechilliman

Yes .

Check check and check again.

I once found a long blonde hair in the bath the next day.

The little huggers get everywhere.

N

I had very similar. Despite showering after seeing one girl, I found a long black hair stuck in my balls the day after. That could have taken a bit of explaining had my wife chosen to get intimate with me.

tcm

Offline Stalinator

My close shaves have involved her indoors finding my punting phone.

Offline stevedave

I had very similar. Despite showering after seeing one girl, I found a long black hair stuck in my balls the day after. That could have taken a bit of explaining had my wife chosen to get intimate with me.

tcm

Yep, my closest shave was finding an erroneous long blonde hair several hours after the punt. What was weirder was that I'd had a shower before I left...obviously not thoroughly enough!

Offline smiths

I have punted for fifteen years without the OH having an inkling, but yesterday I had a very narrow escape.

After an excellent punt at HOD I showered, dressed and checked the mirror. I was taken aback to see lip gloss on my t-shirt collar. A quick wash with hand soap and it was gone. Sunny day and it quickly dried.

Feeling very lucky and will always check the mirror in future!

A punting mate of mine got caught out by glitter he had stuck to his back that he didn't see, and he had had two showers since the punt. Glitter was used quite a bit years ago by WGs, much less so fortunately nowadays in my experience.

Yes always check in the mirror and everywhere and do so a second and third time if getting caught is going to be a problem.

bilbo

Yep, my closest shave was finding an erroneous long blonde hair several hours after the punt. What was weirder was that I'd had a shower before I left...obviously not thoroughly enough!

Long black hair in my case as the other half is blonde,again I'd showered and did a visual once over so fuck knows where it had been hiding.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Went to a fancy "party" in the West End a few years ago in a very nice black suit with a sheen on the cloth, had a couple of naked girls writhing on me, trousers were covered in fake tan, very pissed, very late home, only discovered it when I tiptoed upstairs, luckily missus was fast asleep and I got the whistle into the dry-cleaning bag and into the boot of my car sharpish.

Online threechilliman

I'd have been OK with blonde, just not black.

tcm

Offline stevedave

I'd have been OK with blonde, just not black.

tcm

It was the length of the hair that was an issue for me!

Online threechilliman

It was the length of the hair that was an issue for me!

Nice to know Mrs SD trims her garden. :thumbsup:

tcm

Offline OakTree

I try to have a shower before I leave a wg and short of washing my hair I make it quite thorough but it's surprising the sort of things that can at least raise suspicions. Things like leaving a paid parking ticket in my car to how I seem to know my way round Manchester so well. A city I don't come from and have no normal need to visit.

Loose lips are a constant worry, the times I've been chatting to her indoors and the conversation has reminded me or been of a similar subject I had previously been chatting about with a WG. I've just stopped myself saying, "I was talking to someone today about the very same thing."

If I'm honest with myself I've always felt that eventually my other life will be found out, it's just a matter of time.

SUMO61

I try to have a shower before I leave a wg and short of washing my hair I make it quite thorough but it's surprising the sort of things that can at least raise suspicions. Things like leaving a paid parking ticket in my car to how I seem to know my way round Manchester so well. A city I don't come from and have no normal need to visit.

Loose lips are a constant worry, the times I've been chatting to her indoors and the conversation has reminded me or been of a similar subject I had previously been chatting about with a WG. I've just stopped myself saying, "I was talking to someone today about the very same thing."

If I'm honest with myself I've always felt that eventually my other life will be found out, it's just a matter of time.

Very profound that and I fear you're right. Twenty years in to date, I do keep thinking more and more " quit while you're ahead "

Offline stevedave

Nice to know Mrs SD trims her garden. :thumbsup:

tcm

She used to  :lol: but it's not that kinda hair I meant...the poor dear went through a Sinead O'Connor phase  :D Anything over an inch would have been noticed (insert joke here...)

Offline cueball

False tan

After a squirty wet session with one lass I thought I were clear, got home, looked in the mirror and my chops and hands looked like I'd been on a bloody beach for a week. It were the middle of winter.

Took some bloody scrubbing off.

Watch the perfume too, I've come back smelling like a tarts hangbag before today, not a massive issue as I always have a complete change of clothes after a punt,, if anything stinks of perfume I'll put it away and put it for the wash once the perfume has worn off.

Offline flybynightpm

The one that really shit the life out of me was a dark red mark on my work shirt, just below the collar, I didn't notice but the OH did! I tried to think where it had come from (in denial of the ladyboy earlier in the day;) and can only think it was the dry marker pen from the whiteboard at a previous meeting. Gives me a shudder just thinking about it now. Oh to feel alive ;0

Offline mh

One girl I visited had a properly 5 star flat. It was around 8 or 10 floors up and may even have been the penthouse, it had almost ceiling to floor windows with the blinds wide open. I fucked her arse in front of the window looking down at people walking to and from their offices - my lunch break was going considerably better than theirs. Anyway, I took a shower afterwards in the vast wet room and then used one of her luxury towels to dry off.

That night I found pink fluff all over me - and I only noticed just before leaving the bathroom to go to the bedroom.  :scare:

I removed the obvious bits and hoped for the best; my hastily arranged cover story if needed was that the gym had run out of white towels and I got a brand new pink one...