Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen emily Bath  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Somersetgeezer

Anyone actually seen this girl ? trying to book but never answers phone or replies to emails ??

Offline Not_today

Looks fantastic. Price = awful.

Hartman

Holy shit, have you seen the extras, all at £50 each including OWO?  :scare: If you take away anal and swallowing, which most WGs don't offer as standard, you are still looking at £400 for a 1hr booking that another top notch prossie would charge £150 for. Absolutely deluded!   :dash: She looks fit, but then so are lots of girls charging leas than half the equivalent price.

hardpunt

Surely its £50 for all of the extras not each. If it was I would just take Swallow. She would have to do OWO and CIM, unless she is going to drink my load out of the condom.

Hartman

Yeah, fair point. Although you never know when it comes to prossie logic. Still a fucking rip off though.

JV547845

Surely its £50 for all of the extras not each. If it was I would just take Swallow. She would have to do OWO and CIM, unless she is going to drink my load out of the condom.

You could finish yourself off into her mouth.  Chance of a facial then too, depending how good your aim is.

JV547845

Or get your own cum into your mouth somehow, then snowball her.  It's a lovely thought I know, but FFS charging £200/ hour I need to know is she a cumslut or a courtesan?  Someone ask her if she'll snowball you then swallow.

Patrick

doesn't reply to text messages, doesn't respond to emails, doesn't respond to phone calls.....I won't waste any further time

Offline Roth

doesn't reply to text messages, doesn't respond to emails, doesn't respond to phone calls.....I won't waste any further time

Weird way to behave.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Might just be a PG seller now except she's got her green light on today.  :unknown:

Patrick

Weird way to behave.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Might just be a PG seller now except she's got her green light on today.  :unknown:

She was Green Lighted last time I tried to speak to her. Met with a wall of silence

rumbler

Sent an email enquiring about a booking, had a well written response within 45mins saying she was fully booked but if she had any cancellations if I wanted she could let me know.

Obviously didn't get to the stage of confirming actual rates, so not sure if the ones advertised are real or just a way to limit enquiries.  :unknown: