Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Katya xxx - Willesden junction - Sexy Busty Blonde  (Read 3935 times)

niceguyjames

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Details
Booked 1 hour, £70 (lucky me as the rate appears to have increased at the time of writing), incall close to willesden junction station.
Comms were good by text.

The Girl: Half Spanish and half Polish attractive, blue eyes, blonde hair, approx 5ft6 ish, gorgeous tits (if you are a tit lover she has a great rack) friendly bubbly attitude.

Services: FK, CIM, OWO, Penetration (protected)

The meet: Met by Katya in sexy black outfit and stockings upstairs paperwork done shower and ready. Have to agree on the previous posters comments shower pressure is poor, it's possible to take a shower but it's not as strong as it could be.

In the bedroom, we got start with a fondle here and there. Then on to OWO which was good varied and sloppy. Ended with the first round with CIM. Round 2 some OWO before proceeding to penetration, we tried various positions giving each other a good work out. Eventually after 20 mins or so we changed to OWO and CIM ending again. Final round was me giving her oral for 15 mins odd then she ended up with a beautiful climax.

Conclusion: I had a good time with Katya, a good looking girl with a good attitude. recommended

Would I return - yes

Would I recommend - yes

Offline The_Don

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Details
Booked 1 hour, £70 (lucky me as the rate appears to have increased at the time of writing), incall close to willesden junction station.

Thanks for the review, she used to charge £70 P/H

Via the Info and pictures posted here. I believe this W/G used the profiles linked below and the one above External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2nd Profile External Link/Members Only - cheaper too
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:53:08 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:53:28 pm by The_Don »

Offline Brompton

Good review James.

Those gorgeous tits you mention, are they natural? As her profile doesn't say.

Also a previous reviewer noted her smokers breath, did you find the same? Just one thing I can't stand.

Finally, close to Willesden Green station?

Cheers

Offline Brompton

Ignore my last question, I see you already put close to station  :blush:

Candyman

Thanks for the review, she used to charge £70 P/H

Via the Info and pictures posted here. I believe this W/G used the profiles linked below and the one above External Link/Members Only

Strange how she charges £10 in one of her profiles. Also that one says she is British so must be using someone else's

niceguyjames

Good review James.

Those gorgeous tits you mention, are they natural? As her profile doesn't say.

Also a previous reviewer noted her smokers breath, did you find the same? Just one thing I can't stand.

Finally, close to Willesden Green station?

Cheers
I didn't notice any smokers breath, tits are natural 100% I hate fake tits, hers were a pleasure to play with

Close to Wilsden Junction station on the bakerloo line not Wilsden Green

Bratpack

Is this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

niceguyjames

Yeah that's her, good looking, nice body, good attitude recommended. Out of curiosity how on earth did you manage to get the verification pic?

Offline Brompton

Well got the info I need, thanks guys.

Not totally sold re the verification photo but her middle photo on her profile in a low cut black top made me drool  :P  & from what you can see of her face with make up she looks as if makes an effort.

In the next couple of weeks when working somewhere close or easy hop on the train I'm going for it, I'll report back 👍

Offline Brompton

Other links come up as Busty Electra, put in search box 1929902

She's got another profile also with hidden fb.

Under Busty Electra on UKP two negatives one doesn't make great reading as punter walked!

Offline Brompton

And profile above £10 cheaper  :rolleyes: