Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabby duvel  (Read 1365 times)

rixy8233

Hi can any one tell me if gabbi duvel from Norwich is the same person as the pics heard the profile fake.... Hope not as I really wanna meet her so if any one can shed some light would be grateful....

SaneOnes

Yes, it's the same person. Any idea why I can't access your review page?

Offline Badvicar

I was perplexed by this also

SaneOnes

I'm guessing it's another Jedi mind-trick from the Admin.

Offline socks

I'm guessing it's another Jedi mind-trick from the Admin.
I was wondering how so many people hear things about prossies, particularly people who've never posted here, yet I as an avid reader of this board and user lots of local ladies, never hear a thing??!!

SaneOnes

I reckon it was Gabi dublah blah herself in search of a cure for dusty-phone syndrome.

Offline Hannibal35

Have seen Gabbi Duvel a couple of times. She is genuine, not a fake profile or anything. The profile has had a few name changes over the year.. Ava Stone, Layla, Miss Carlton,  to name a few!!
However A very nice friendly busty brunette. Worth a visit.

Offline uutarn

My spidey senses are tingling...

Offline socks

Have seen Gabbi Duvel a couple of times. She is genuine, not a fake profile or anything. The profile has had a few name changes over the year.. Ava Stone, Layla, Miss Carlton,  to name a few!!
However A very nice friendly busty brunette. Worth a visit.
On the home page about 3/4 of the way down there's a review section. If you click on east england, you'll be able to do a review of her and the others you've seen over the last year, us locals will then find them quite easily. Don't worry if it's been a while, within the last year is certainly recent enough for your shared experiences to be useful to others. Take the plunge mate, it's good to share  :thumbsup:

SaneOnes

Why are you being so nice to everyone lately? What the fuck is going on? I nearly suggested stoning the fucker.

Offline JR

On the home page about 3/4 of the way down there's a review section. If you click on east england, you'll be able to do a review of her and the others you've seen over the last year, us locals will then find them quite easily. Don't worry if it's been a while, within the last year is certainly recent enough for your shared experiences to be useful to others. Take the plunge mate, it's good to share  :thumbsup:
That is the steeliest piss take I have seen on here - well done sir

Offline socks

And the winner is......JR called it right. Fucking leeches  :lol:

Offline uutarn

That is the steeliest piss take I have seen on here - well done sir
Yea that was quite slick, i pretty much had the same reaction as saneones and had to double take.

Stone him.
I prefer that TBH.

Offline Students Notebook

My spidey senses are tingling...

I have tried to meet Gabby ever since she arrived in Norwich. We have spoken so often that she even gave me her private number.

Eventually we managed to agree a time and date, only for her to text me on the morning of our meeting,  and without giving a reason, told me she wanted to put the meeting back an hour.

I can't hang around the streets of Norwich for an hour, ( I'm not a tart ), and also I suspected she was pushing a regular through before me.............. So I said NO.

SN.

Offline Bilbao

I've seen her a couple of times, she does this part time but is genuine. I'll provide a review in due course.... :hi:

James999

Hi can any one tell me if gabbi duvel from Norwich is the same person as the pics heard the profile fake.... Hope not as I really wanna meet her so if any one can shed some light would be grateful....

Rixy, why do you want this deleted?

Offline Badvicar

Did anyone hear something?

Offline socks

That's a great spot James. I wonder what Gabby's reply will be...

Offline Bilbao

Hannibel35's description of Gabbi above is accurate regardless of why the op asked for this thread to be deleted.