Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kaori - colombian - tooting broadway  (Read 3459 times)

12 review(s) for NATURAL BODY (2 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for KAORI NAUGHTY GIRL (2 positive, 8 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for SWEET.BARBY (7 positive, 10 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Visited her some days ago now early afternoon.

Location: on garrett lane, nice modern whorehouse apartment. Male security

Comms: Maid, usual Jazz.

Girl: Firstly I need to start by saying her photos are shopped, they've pumped her body up abit, but the basic elements are still accurate. Average face.
POOR ATTITUDE.

Services: none taken

From the moment I clapped eyes on her, she looked miserable and even more so after I had chosen her, generally latinas perk up abit when they've been picked out of a line up.

I've learnt never think you are the one that is going to make her perk up.

I was prepared to let it slide as all I needed was owo, sex and to play with that ass....but the final straw that broke the camel's back was when I asked for OWO, and her facial expressions became even more distressed. @ this point the maid asked on her behalf if I was clean and healthy. This cheeky fucking cunt lol I should be the one stressing over that detail not her.

I said to her & maid "I'm going to leave it, I can see this is going to be a big problem I don't want to pay and then she decides to back track after you've got my money"

I started making my way to the exit and they both tried to pull me back verbally and sell it to me "it's no problem baby, stay" (they saw the fist full of cash disappearing back into my pocket), but it was too late...the mood was soiled.

Avoid imo

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

Well done for walking

An easy mistake is to make also is deciding to stay when the girl then decides to offer the services she previously was not happy to do when she sees you are about to walk.

Once she has said no to it its done. If she does say she will do it as a ply to reel you back in it will be done reluctantly and shell probably find a way to avoid doing it properly

:hi: for taking no nonsense

hardcorebanger

you should have still drilled her ass. she had an attitude with me as well but did not care and got what I wanted  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 11:54:10 pm by hardcorebanger »

Offline pumps

Well done for walking

An easy mistake is to make also is deciding to stay when the girl then decides to offer the services she previously was not happy to do when she sees you are about to walk.

Once she has said no to it its done. If she does say she will do it as a ply to reel you back in it will be done reluctantly and shell probably find a way to avoid doing it properly

:hi: for taking no nonsense

Indeed I've been in the game too long now to know that when a girl kicks up that much fuss about something as simple as an owo extra which is a latina parlour girls bread and butter....it's better to just gtfo.

you should have still drilled her ass. she had an attitude with me as well but did not care and got what I wanted  :hi:

Nah fuck that - when I'm throwing a dog a bone they need  to react in a greatfull manner.  She's a prostitute that's forgotten where she is on the food chain...she needs to fuck off back to the Dominican Republic.

hardcorebanger

there should be a new rule in these brothels. pay half up front and pay the remaining half after service if we are satisfied.

Offline pumps

there should be a new rule in these brothels. pay half up front and pay the remaining half after service if we are satisfied.

This is a reason why I like punting out in asia  hong kong,  china, etc the huge majority of the women take the payment after the service so you know they're going todo their very best.

Trouble is bubble butts  in that part of the world are non exsistant.

Best thing todo in this situation is just walk, when I walked the management probably had a word with her as she cost that establishment  £60 gross, that's not good for business.

hardcorebanger

This is a reason why I like punting out in asia  hong kong,  china, etc the huge majority of the women take the payment after the service so you know they're going todo their very best.

Trouble is bubble butts  in that part of the world are non exsistant.

Best thing todo in this situation is just walk, when I walked the management probably had a word with her as she cost that establishment  £60 gross, that's not good for business.

now she will work with a big smile on her face thanks to you  :lol: someone should go and see her today and report back if she has changed her attitude  :sarcastic:

the asian girls apart their beautiful face there are PAWG asian girls i am sure but are difficult to find because they are a few. usually mixed asian girls have the package
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:35:00 am by hardcorebanger »

Offline pumps

now she will work with a big smile on her face thanks to you  :lol: someone should go and see her today and report back if she has changed her attitude  :sarcastic:

the asian girls apart their beautiful face there are PAWG asian girls i am sure but are difficult to find because they are a few. usually mixed asian girls have the package

HaHa - hopfully she's learnt her lesson, but the reality is she probably hasn't changed one bit.

You can certainly find a few out there as I did. but your just making do with what's available...they wouldn't make it into any bubble but threads.

And of course they're not PAWG's they're PAAsianG's if anything  ;)

Offline Stealthmode

The pics you posted look like a different girl on the AW link. Looks like she has been replaced!

Offline pumps

The pics you posted look like a different girl on the AW link. Looks like she has been replaced!

And there you have witnessed with your own eyes, the importance of uploading a photo of the girl to the review

Offline Brazilian Martian

Awful service she had the cheek to check her profile pics before she was sucking me. I think even the worst romanian skanks are more hospitable then kaori I'm. Surprised hardcorebanger gave her a positive review I'd stress to guys avoid her like the smallpox

hardcorebanger

Awful service she had the cheek to check her profile pics before she was sucking me. I think even the worst romanian skanks are more hospitable then kaori I'm. Surprised hardcorebanger gave her a positive review I'd stress to guys avoid her like the smallpox

simply because I got what i wanted and made her deliver  :sarcastic: but I did write she has an attitude :sarcastic: you just have to be stronger and her ASS was good and felt good in flat doggy particularly :hi:

Offline pumps

simply because I got what i wanted and made her deliver  :sarcastic: but I did write she has an attitude :sarcastic: you just have to be stronger and her ASS was good and felt good in flat doggy particularly :hi:

Thing is you kinda only mentioned it was a bad attitude in my review well after the fact of posting your reivew,  Yes in your review you do mention her having an attitude (which we now know it was a bad one) but you also review her positively...   bad attitude and a positive review just don't go together, even if you managed to get everything you wanted purely because it would of been hard work getting it out of her....

and to be honest I only went to see her based on your positive review, luckily her attitude shone through well before I handed over the currency

hardcorebanger

she is in neasden now. maybe she has changed will wait a review on her from another member  :sarcastic: i dominate the girls and it is when they don't let me dominate that review them negative or neutral. selfish of me maybe. initially she was bitching but then she bowed down  :hi:

onevote1

Thing is you kinda only mentioned it was a bad attitude in my review well after the fact of posting your reivew,  Yes in your review you do mention her having an attitude (which we now know it was a bad one) but you also review her positively...   bad attitude and a positive review just don't go together, even if you managed to get everything you wanted purely because it would of been hard work getting it out of her....

and to be honest I only went to see her based on your positive review, luckily her attitude shone through well before I handed over the currency

So PUMPS you're the reason she told me she doesn't like working in Tooting :-), finito Tooting she said to me she doesn't like tooting.

I noticed no one mentioned the mass of metal in her mouth, she came towards me and I jerked my head away and she laughed as I pointed towards her braces. Though we got close face to face with her mouth wide open moaning when I was really banging her but still having visions of her braces ripping my tongue off.

She was in church lane in Neasden the other week, really rough area and everyone I saw seemed Somali not that Somalis are rough of course, entrance was a really solid metal door opened by a big burly guy, as usual with these guys he turned very friendly on seeing how big I am. They only seem to act tough with smaller guys so I like needling them a little bit. Anyway he shouted to the girls to get ready and she was one of four big assed girls, so I thought I will have her first. Up the stairs we went and I told her to put her high heels back on once she'd climbed the stairs with her big smiles and childlike giggles..

Once she got her kit off and I saw that sexy ass and that beautiful dark pussy, I pulled her in front of the mirror and we rubbed up against each other as I looked at that incredible ass and I got so hard, she said slowly in her broken English as I was about to enter her saying she didn't like Grande, so I entered firmly but not hard, but her screaming and noise just got me so hard as she was so responsive I steamed into her hard then put her face down and fucked her like a whore from the back, she moaned and made positive encouraging noises. Then I put her on her back for some long slow deep thrusts  and great eye contact, she squeezed my chest muscles so hard with her hands I had to signal to her to squeeze softer by making gentle hand squeezing motions which she did.

The ice was well and truly broken and she got confident enough to speak to me in her broken English, she suggested I stay longer for an hour but I wanted the other whores.we laughed as she made the bed and I asked her to see the other girls, stark naked she opened the door shouting down the stairs to the girls. Unfortunately I had to get dressed go downstairs and pick another girl from a line up of the remaining 3, I picked the mature one with a huge big ass and heavy thighs banged the fuck out of her and by the end she deep French kissed, sadly the 2nd one had slightly fishy pussy by the end of it so really washed myself before leaving.

Main problem is her braces scare you from kissing her

Offline pumps

So PUMPS you're the reason she told me she doesn't like working in Tooting :-), finito Tooting she said to me she doesn't like tooting.

you what ?

I thought you had disappeared with all your glowing positive reviews for every single wg you meet  :sarcastic: ;)

onevote1

you what ?

I thought you had disappeared with all your glowing positive reviews for every single wg you meet  :sarcastic: ;)

Except all the ones I walk from :-), I think I walk from more punts than anyone BEFORE the punt starts, I don't get why people don't walk more often if they don't feel it, don't worry about hurting the girls feelings
. I am also not welcome at certain places for not staying.. every flat in EARLS Court seems to be bait and switch. Kathleen in Wimbledon you should try, the oral she does on film is incredible. 

How is it I am the only one who noticed kaoris braces, did others really not notice, strange

Offline pumps

Except all the ones I walk from :-), I think I walk from more punts than anyone BEFORE the punt starts, I don't get why people don't walk more often if they don't feel it, don't worry about hurting the girls feelings
. I am also not welcome at certain places for not staying.. every flat in EARLS Court seems to be bait and switch. Kathleen in Wimbledon you should try, the oral she does on film is incredible. 

How is it I am the only one who noticed kaoris braces, did others really not notice, strange

Where's all the negative reviews?

I'd of noticed had she not been a cunt and I punted with her...

Offline lewishamguy

you what ?

Isn't he a brother of punther?  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

Isn't he a brother of punther?  :sarcastic:

When punther first arrived I did think  they were the same person up untill onevote1  started posting again lol

punther

When punther first arrived I did think  they were the same person up untill onevote1  started posting again lol

onevote1 also seems to have a preference for 1 hour punts

whereas me: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95165.0;all

Clearly different punters

Offline pumps

onevote1 also seems to have a preference for 1 hour punts

whereas me: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95165.0;all

Clearly different punters

Your Just worried about getting banned again  :lol:

I know it's  not you based on the fact you wouldn't put your account in jeopardy  again, if must of been tough  for you getting banned from ukp.  UKP is life lol

punther

Your Just worried about getting banned again  :lol:

I know it's  not you based on the fact you wouldn't put your account in jeopardy  again, if must of been tough  for you getting banned from ukp.  UKP is life lol

Cant  really argue with that lool

Tbh punting would not be as fun without UKP

onevote1

Where's all the negative reviews?

I'd of noticed had she not been a cunt and I punted with her...

You can't keep writing about girls you walk from as there's no actual punt. Can only say neutral when you walk if you don't stay but then again is walking really worth a review when you walk. About 40 percent of girls I walk from but is it worth writing about? Not worth review. 

Offline pumps

You can't keep writing about girls you walk from as there's no actual punt. Can only say neutral when you walk if you don't stay but then again is walking really worth a review when you walk. About 40 percent of girls I walk from but is it worth writing about? Not worth review.

. I am also not welcome at certain places for not staying.. every flat in EARLS Court seems to be bait and switch.

I disagree because if they've done a bait and switch on you its always worth a review every single time.  But for the rest that just don't meet your standards fair play on not reviewing.

Kathleen in Wimbledon you should try, the oral she does on film is incredible. 

Who is this Kathleen, link?

onevote1

I disagree because if they've done a bait and switch on you its always worth a review every single time.  But for the rest that just don't meet your standards fair play on not reviewing.

I've posted 14 negative reviews where I've walked for you PUMPS which admin kindly put in the discussion thread.

Offline smiths

I've posted 14 negative reviews where I've walked for you PUMPS which admin kindly put in the discussion thread.

NO you haven't, they aren't reviews at all and as admin posted you have broken the review rules. A genuine review must be in its own review thread NOT be clumped together in one thread with others as you have done.

Why not just post up 14 separate reviews as per the rules, the reviews don't have to be long and detailed, a few lines explaining the details and why you walked is good enough as long as they are genuine obviously.

onevote1

NO you haven't, they aren't reviews at all and as admin posted you have broken the review rules. A genuine review must be in its own review thread NOT be clumped together in one thread with others as you have done.

Why not just post up 14 separate reviews as per the rules, the reviews don't have to be long and detailed, a few lines explaining the details and why you walked is good enough as long as they are genuine obviously.

This is addressed to Pumps not you based on our long standing discussion I don't care what you think at all. Admin have posted the review in the discussion thread. To be clear I listen to admin NOT You, don't need or want or advice write to someone else Pumps can speak for himself.

onevote1

As promised Pumps here is link to Kathleen

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

This is addressed to Pumps not you based on our long standing discussion I don't care what you think at all. Admin have posted the review in the discussion thread. To be clear I listen to admin NOT You, don't need or want or advice write to someone else Pumps can speak for himself.

They ARENT reviews is the point whereas you say they are. :rolleyes: As to not caring what I think I couldn't care less about that, you clearly haven't the required brain power to follow the review rules so I pointed it out. Its really not difficult to follow the rules yet you cant manage it. Reviews get posted on review boards, non reviews like what you posted get posted on the regional board, they ARENT reviews, I trust that's clear now. Sometimes on here with people like you its like dealing with the village idiots thicker brother. :rolleyes:

Glad to see you have now called it a list not reviews on your regional board thread, got their in the end. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:21:25 pm by smiths »

onevote1

They ARENT reviews is the point whereas you say they are. :rolleyes: As to not caring what I think I couldn't care less about that, you clearly haven't the required brain power to follow the review rules so I pointed it out. Its really not difficult to follow the rules yet you cant manage it. Reviews get posted on review boards, non reviews like what you posted get posted on the regional board, they ARENT reviews, I trust that's clear now. Sometimes on here with people like you its like dealing with the village idiots thicker brother. :rolleyes:

Glad to see you have now called it a list not reviews on your regional board thread, got their in the end. :rolleyes:

sad that you can't face that you're not admin, very happy to listen to admin but not you as you're  not admin. Your view is relevant as you're not admin. Your personal insults show your real lack of class, I am just going to rise above it and not bother to give personal insults to you as you are irrelevant, sorry you've lost your temper and got mad but you're probably used to that, just no class, fully expect more personal insults from you where you highlight your bad temper and lack of class

Offline smiths

sad that you can't face that you're not admin, very happy to listen to admin but not you as you're  not admin. Your view is relevant as you're not admin. Your personal insults show your real lack of class, I am just going to rise above it and not bother to give personal insults to you as you are irrelevant, sorry you've lost your temper and got mad but you're probably used to that, just no class, fully expect more personal insults from you where you highlight your bad temper and lack of class

Classic, thanks for the chuckle. And its irrelevant not relevant. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:22:07 pm by smiths »