Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylahpakistanix  (Read 2246 times)

alwaysfun1989

Arranged the meet ... then she contacted me to push back 30 mins .. had nothing to do so no problem .. the venue crowne plaza hotel in nottingham... got there contacted her .. tells me she didnt think i was coming so she went for dinner .. wtf! It was arranged ! .. she tells me she can do it 45 minutes later ...i had already got there and had the urge so reluctently i waited the 45 mins ... time comes she finally gives me room number and i head up... Only positive is that it is the girl in pics .. starts of no owo even though she said she did it " only in hour booking " she says .. fuck it i thought ... typical prossie trick trys wanking me of francticly  but it didnt work so she gets on top ... " it hurts " she says literrally only putting the head in and at the same time trying to wank me(making noises like im pounding her ffs)... i ask her for doggy " i dont do, it hurts too much " wtf are u doing this and charging punters then i thought to myself... asked to do oral on her " only in the hour booking " never said this before hand ... so into missionary and again only allowing the head in (again moaning like im pounding her- wish i was! I thought) ..so in the end gave up and told her just to suck it which she did a bit then wanked me off to completion ... had shower and fucked off ... stay away lads better off having a wank at home .. why are these prossies doing this if they aint willing to at least take a cock! .. total rip off! ... wish i hadnt bothered and should have just fucked off when she messed me around in the beginning...alarm bells did ring when she wouldnt accept the booking on aw so i couldnt leave a review !
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 09:49:41 pm by alwaysfun1989 »

GolfNut

Thanks for the heads up.

This girl looks good, but as always looks count second when it comes to service and she's definitely one to avoid from what you've told us.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Maybe check out some of the girls on the East Midlands hotlist for your next punt here:
External Link/Members Only

Nothing guaranteed but a much higher chance of a good punt by a country mile.

alwaysfun1989

Think ill be taking some time off from punting .. i keep saying it then get sucked in by these rip off merchants... have had some good punts in past (amber ryder )was one of them took it up her arse like a trooper and deepthroated me like a champ ( princess pippa in derby ) dirty cow gagging like a pro and swallowed every drop and wanted more but i like to see new girls (dont no why!) plus amber ryder is quite pricey ... mandy in leicester is on the to do list after what ive herd but might be hard now shes gone for a while .. still pricey if u want the no holds barred at £200 a hr  but i think ill go for that if the opurtunity comes up  and try and hang my boots up from these scammers
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:24:09 pm by alwaysfun1989 »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks for the review and for confirming what I thought, had my eye on her but was wary of the lack of feedback considering how long she's been in the job and the comments about timewasting.

rodjaneandfreddy

What a shame as she looks stunning  but bad service is bad service so thanks for the heads up

GolfNut

I did search her name on here she must have changed her name the little scammer

Always best to search on the AW ID number, that would have pulled up his negative review  :hi:

alwaysfun1989

Cheers GolfNut for the advice... wish i knew this before could have saved my time and my ££
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:10:35 pm by alwaysfun1989 »

Offline director33

She is a looker, but fairly uninterested service... And she texts special offers and availability to your phone.. Not good.

brownsnake05

thanx for the review i was temped but i will stay clear