Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFFT: Eve & Stacie Earls Court: You get what you pay for, a shocker!  (Read 2471 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Woke up this morning full of the joys of spring, a great duo on Tuesday and fabulous massage yesterday, both reviewed. The sun was shining and I was horny, had some free time around lunch so got to work on my hotlist and found this gruesome twosome.

This punt was absolute proof that you get what you pay for and I feel like a mug for having even the briefest thought that that old theory would be proved wrong.

All services were advertised on the profiles, look good, right?

Comms were easy with Cleo via text and call, she suggested Stacie as a duo partner because she would provide the best service in a threesome.

Agreed £170 for one hour plus £20 for kissing so the hour cost me £210.

It all started so well, I found parking virtually bang outside and a gorgeous, obviously working, girl was loading her suitcases into a taxi.

They belong to Diva, External Link/Members Only a group of Hungarian & Polish girls working out of a basement flat in a not bad street in a reasonable area 5 minutes from Earls Court station.

Stacie External Link/Members Only stated 20, reality late 20s, cropped blonde, 5’5”, big natural tits, not as big as the photos but she looks a lot like them, slim waist, nice arse, great figure, seriously, slim size 8, wearing a bra & pants, she and the mirrored headboard and the price and a semi hard on made me stay. She wears that slavic disinterested look with occasional smiling well, has perfunctory English although understands plenty.

Cleo External Link/Members Only stated 21, reality late 20s, dark haired Hungarian gipsy, 5’3”, dark, wiry hair, strong hint of sideburns, face like a robber's dog, you get the drift. Size 10, in her dreams, good, tubby size 12, pendulous tits, pot belly and big arse, a beast with a big smile who greeted me in pink velour hotpants and blue velour crop top, she speaks pretty good English.

I showered and returned to the bedroom, we undressed, they started fondling my cock, both kissed, Cleo with closed mouth, in hindsight I’m thankful for that, Stacie, open mouthed, with a bit of tongue, they performed perfunctory owo, wet wipes each handover, not too deep, Stacie managed to get most of it in a couple of times but no attemps at proper deep throat or gagging. I grabbed tits & arses, was met with sharp intakes of breath at mild hair grabbing, nipple tweaks or attempted fingering.

I fucked them both in cowgirl and got them sat on the bed side by side so I could unload over their tits, lucky for me, unlucky for them it was a big, multi spurt load that went on tits, chests, arms, shoulders and horror of horrors, faces [I screamed COME ON in my head with that one].

They cleaned up, I cleaned up, oiled them both up, the porkers tits delivered a pretty good tit wank, I groped and grabbed as they gave me double handed relief with attention to cock and balls until I shot a second wad all over their hands and my belly.

I showered, pondering the fact that these girls come over here, encourage by whatever Sergei’s name is in Hungarian  for a few weeks and do something they fucking hate for money, in the process delivering a piss poor service in a detached manner to punters who will never come back.

I left thinking why the fuck did I bother and I bet the tart who was leaving as I arrived would’ve been crap too.

Offline Jay72

Ill take it that wasnt a positive review then Yeboah   :)

And you just corrected it... Sounds like a horror show.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Ill take it that wasnt a positive review then Yeboah   :)

And you just corrected it... Sounds like a horror show.

I corrected it just in time Jay, fucking horror show indeed, the fatty's face as I shot my wad and some spunk went on her cheek will give me nightmares

Candyman

Doesn't sound all that bad to me! Like you say, get what you pay for but for that rate I guess you can't be surprised with the poor enthusiasm on their part when compared to girls that are £150+ p/h

The blonde one looks very hot especially with those tits. Look too pert and firm to be natural.

Noticed that group has 2 Polish girls with amazing looking tits, same price too. It's tempting but will probably be treated the same way you were with the Hungarians:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bratpack

Sounds awful. Cleo's verification pic for future reference. Year of birth is 1988.

Bratpack

The blonde one looks very hot especially with those tits. 

Obviously, she's not going to look like that because the pic has been photoshopped extensively. Look carefully at the window frame. Things that should be straight lines are not.

Offline claretandblue

Oh dear I don't think cleo liked your review much,profile gone  :D

vw

Oh dear I don't think cleo liked your review much,profile gone  :D

Still there, just the AW https probem

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sounds awful. Cleo's verification pic for future reference. Year of birth is 1988.

Thanks mate, that's her and I feel like even more of a cunt now for not checking verification picture!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Doesn't sound all that bad to me! Like you say, get what you pay for but for that rate I guess you can't be surprised with the poor enthusiasm on their part when compared to girls that are £150+ p/h

The blonde one looks very hot especially with those tits. Look too pert and firm to be natural.

Noticed that group has 2 Polish girls with amazing looking tits, same price too. It's tempting but will probably be treated the same way you were with the Hungarians:

That photo bar the touch ups is pretty indicative of how she looks, the other blonde was leaving the building as I arrived, looked gorgeous, service is another matter.

mrhappypants

I was weakening for eve and some board members were kind enough to talk me out of it.  Those looks at that rate = shite service I fear.

Dave

Yeboahsleftfoot

I was weakening for eve and some board members were kind enough to talk me out of it.  Those looks at that rate = shite service I fear.

Dave

Just don't do it - I didn't mention in the review - the excessive fake moaning and wet wipe usage was well over the top, I was laughing to myself at it, not as much as when my jazz hit the fat ugly one's face mind you!

Offline nikmeister

Hey,

completely unrelated question, but how do you get verification photo as on her site it says she has hidden it.

Offline The_Don

Hey,

completely unrelated question, but how do you get verification photo as on her site it says she has hidden it.

In most cases up to the point its hidden, it can be saved.

Yeboahsleftfoot

The verification photo is who I saw, she was a little more smiley but ugly as sin with a face like a slapped arse and a body caused by bad eating and lack of exercise, horrific.

Candyman

That's a shame as they look nice except for Eve, what a dog.

Thanks for the info, saved me a bad experience