Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt - Paddington  (Read 2491 times)

15 review(s) for _Naughty-Natt_ (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £120 for 1 hr
Age Early 20s
Looks Very attractive with hypnotic eyes (especially when they are staring at you while she has your dick in her mouth, warm welcoming smile, perfect teeth. Nice body (not gym toned) just naturally slender, peach of a bum, great legs, silky smooth skin.
Services DFK OWO RO Fingering, excellent shag.

Gave Natt the benefit of the doubt after messing up my last attempt to see her 6 months ago. From what Ive read appointments used to be arranged via a maid with a number of other girls, she does her own thing now, much better.

Fairly easy to arrange, all done by text doesn’t seem to answer phone.  First time I spoke to her was when I entered her room.

Tiny flat as has been previously reported bed/kitchen area all in 1 small room, compact bathroom and that was it. 5 minute walk from Paddington station.

Quick shower then into a very natural DFK / wanking / fingering session as I slowly uncovered Natt to reveal what a great body she has.

She moved down and treated me to some exceptional OWO, her tongue & stud were used to good effect on my balls and shaft too.  Lay back and enjoyed the attention for a good 20 minutes, held back from shooting as I was in the mood for a good hard shag. CIM is on the menu OK.

Lovely pussy to let your tongue pay attention to, a finger inside seemed appreciated as she let herself go, tummy muscles convulsing and she got very wet indeed, Im 99% sure she came…..!

Back into DFK, on with the cover, she had gel in the room but wasnt used.  Only shagged in mish for a good 20 mins with lots of DFK till the sap rose.

Lay and chatted for a while, she has a reasonable command of English and a nice girl to spend time with.  There was a clock on the oven that said we had run well over the hour, Natt didn’t say a thing about time.
I invited Natt to save the planet and share the shower, theres nothing like a young beauty you have just fucked giving your cock and balls a good lathering up and you reciprocating on her nubile body………ahhhhh lovely ending.

Unfortunately if you are reading this with intention to pay Natt a visit, she is away till early June she told me.  Save your pennies guys and form an orderly Q, IMO shes worth the wait.

Expl1cit

Unfortunately if you are reading this with intention to pay Natt a visit, she is away till early June she told me.  Save your pennies guys and form an orderly Q, IMO shes worth the wait.

Just seen Naughty Natt has resurfaced - she showed up as Green - Available today on my polish hotlist  :yahoo: