Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaisieXXX - Touring Leeds  (Read 1723 times)

65 review(s) for Maisie_xox (56 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to punt I go...with the sun on my back and a bulging sack, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho...

Not sure what brought that on, I must be in a good mood after a very good punt!

I noticed Maisie when she created her AW account last year, she showed up in Leeds but I wasn't able to arrange meeting her. I've kept an eye on her profile since then, and have noted with growing envy the good reports she's accumulated in Scotland! When I saw she was finally back in Leeds, I made contact and arranged to meet her. Pretty much all comms were done via text, save for an initial email, and she was very good at coming back to me quickly with all the info I needed. The price was £140 for the hour, which is a little more than I'd usually look to pay, but I've wanted to see her for a while and had a couple of cancellations recently, so figured it was worth a dabble.

The day arrived, and I turned up at the city centre hotel she's using. I let her know I was there and she gave the the room number and instructions as to where the lifts were etc, nice touch. No problems getting past reception and I was soon knocking on the door.

Maisie let me in, and my initial impressions were very good! She is a very pretty Geordie lass, probably a size 10, mid-late 20's, jet black hair and looked immaculate. She has the type of make up on that makes it look like she's not wearing make up, but probably takes ages to do! She has a few small tattoos, but nothing OTT.

We had a quick kiss and I jumped into the shower and rejoined her in the main room...a bit more kissing, and we got onto the bed as she removed my towel. More snogging and she took her bra off...she has a great pair of tits! As a boob man myself, I was well pleased! She started rubbing my cock and soon enough moved down to suck me, a nice bout of OWO followed, with a bit of ball licking. She took me to the edge a couple of times, and I warned her...to which she said "can you make it cum again"? I replied yes, at least once more (though 2 pops in an hour is normal for me nowadays), so she carried on. I double checked CIM wasn't on offer (it isn't) so when I got to the point of no return, I warned her and I soon came all over her hand and me. Nice start!

She cleaned me up and offered me a massage while I recovered which I accepted. Nothing special, nice and light with talc, but pleasant enough as we chatted - she's a nice girl, very chatty and we got on well enough. I soon asked if I could return the favour, and went down on her. Very nice pussy, she seemed to enjoy it and was making all the right noises, and soon enough she started shuddering so I took my cue to stop. At that point she reached across to the bedside table to grab what I presumed was a condom but no, she lubed her tits up and told me to fuck them. Who am I to refuse an offer like that? She squeezed them together and, honestly in no time at all I was spunking all over her tits. I wasn't expecting that! As she cleaned us both up I said that she must be determined to make me cum 3 times like I'd mentioned earlier (and hoped so as I'd only been there half an hour!) and she said she likes a challenge...and that we hadn't had sex yet, and she needed sex. Music to my ears.

I recovered as we kissed again, got back to some form of hardness and she started playing with me again...she put a jonny on and gave me a little OW to get me to full hardness. She climbed on and started fucking me in cowgirl as I feasted on her tits, such responsive nipples, they really are a magnificent pair. After some frantic shagging, we moved to missionary, more kissing, more nipple nibbling, legs over shoulders, I was really going for it as she told me to fuck her pussy hard, a nice bit of dirty talk. I then flipped her over and fucked her in doggy, nice and hard like she was telling me, giving her arse a few playful slaps. We were at this for a good while and, since I'd cum twice already I was struggling to cum again, but she sensed this and turned round, whipped the jonny off and lubed my cock up, giving me a fast, frantic handjob as we kissed until I finally came. And there it was, my first threepeat in an hour for what seems like ages! And I was absolutely fucked by the end of it! She got me a drink as I caught my breath which was nice, I had a quick shower (she popped in to help get the talc off which I thought was a nice touch), I got dressed and got on my way.

What a thoroughly pleasant way to spend an hour! I'm certainly glad I've kept my eye on her profile, and if and when she comes back to Leeds, I will try to see her again. She doesn't come here often lads, so fill yer boots while she's in town.

She definitely gets my seal of approval!

Offline Maverick1984

Links appear to be broken as I'm getting a 404 error.

Great review by the way Steve :)

Offline tazman1002001

This one works ok....strange as it looks the same ive asked Admin to fix the one on the actual review
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 08:06:30 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to punt I go...with the sun on my back and a bulging sack, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho...

Not sure what brought that on, I must be in a good mood after a very good punt!

I noticed Maisie when she created her AW account last year, she showed up in Leeds but I wasn't able to arrange meeting her. I've kept an eye on her profile since then, and have noted with growing envy the good reports she's accumulated in Scotland! When I saw she was finally back in Leeds, I made contact and arranged to meet her. Pretty much all comms were done via text, save for an initial email, and she was very good at coming back to me quickly with all the info I needed. The price was £140 for the hour, which is a little more than I'd usually look to pay, but I've wanted to see her for a while and had a couple of cancellations recently, so figured it was worth a dabble.

The day arrived, and I turned up at the city centre hotel she's using. I let her know I was there and she gave the the room number and instructions as to where the lifts were etc, nice touch. No problems getting past reception and I was soon knocking on the door.

Maisie let me in, and my initial impressions were very good! She is a very pretty Geordie lass, probably a size 10, mid-late 20's, jet black hair and looked immaculate. She has the type of make up on that makes it look like she's not wearing make up, but probably takes ages to do! She has a few small tattoos, but nothing OTT.

We had a quick kiss and I jumped into the shower and rejoined her in the main room...a bit more kissing, and we got onto the bed as she removed my towel. More snogging and she took her bra off...she has a great pair of tits! As a boob man myself, I was well pleased! She started rubbing my cock and soon enough moved down to suck me, a nice bout of OWO followed, with a bit of ball licking. She took me to the edge a couple of times, and I warned her...to which she said "can you make it cum again"? I replied yes, at least once more (though 2 pops in an hour is normal for me nowadays), so she carried on. I double checked CIM wasn't on offer (it isn't) so when I got to the point of no return, I warned her and I soon came all over her hand and me. Nice start!

She cleaned me up and offered me a massage while I recovered which I accepted. Nothing special, nice and light with talc, but pleasant enough as we chatted - she's a nice girl, very chatty and we got on well enough. I soon asked if I could return the favour, and went down on her. Very nice pussy, she seemed to enjoy it and was making all the right noises, and soon enough she started shuddering so I took my cue to stop. At that point she reached across to the bedside table to grab what I presumed was a condom but no, she lubed her tits up and told me to fuck them. Who am I to refuse an offer like that? She squeezed them together and, honestly in no time at all I was spunking all over her tits. I wasn't expecting that! As she cleaned us both up I said that she must be determined to make me cum 3 times like I'd mentioned earlier (and hoped so as I'd only been there half an hour!) and she said she likes a challenge...and that we hadn't had sex yet, and she needed sex. Music to my ears.

I recovered as we kissed again, got back to some form of hardness and she started playing with me again...she put a jonny on and gave me a little OW to get me to full hardness. She climbed on and started fucking me in cowgirl as I feasted on her tits, such responsive nipples, they really are a magnificent pair. After some frantic shagging, we moved to missionary, more kissing, more nipple nibbling, legs over shoulders, I was really going for it as she told me to fuck her pussy hard, a nice bit of dirty talk. I then flipped her over and fucked her in doggy, nice and hard like she was telling me, giving her arse a few playful slaps. We were at this for a good while and, since I'd cum twice already I was struggling to cum again, but she sensed this and turned round, whipped the jonny off and lubed my cock up, giving me a fast, frantic handjob as we kissed until I finally came. And there it was, my first threepeat in an hour for what seems like ages! And I was absolutely fucked by the end of it! She got me a drink as I caught my breath which was nice, I had a quick shower (she popped in to help get the talc off which I thought was a nice touch), I got dressed and got on my way.

What a thoroughly pleasant way to spend an hour! I'm certainly glad I've kept my eye on her profile, and if and when she comes back to Leeds, I will try to see her again. She doesn't come here often lads, so fill yer boots while she's in town.

She definitely gets my seal of approval!

Glad you had a great time .....MAISIE is great at what she does and how she does it and this combined with her personality and her aim to please EVERYONE is what's given her such a good following us Scottish guys just can't get enough of her lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

This one works ok....strange as it looks the same ive asked Admin to fix the one on the actual review

Admin posted about it, Aw problem apparently. Too many for him to fix.   :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Admin posted about it, Aw problem apparently. Too many for him to fix.   :hi:

Ok I thought so as it looks like the same link and its been happening to all link...
Banned by:

Offline stevedave

Glad you had a great time .....MAISIE is great at what she does and how she does it and this combined with her personality and her aim to please EVERYONE is what's given her such a good following us Scottish guys just can't get enough of her lol

Yep, she's a good'un alright, you lads up there are lucky she's up there regularly  :thumbsup:

overdone

I like her photo - those breast look amazing. I'll have to watch out for her lEeds next visits.

Mike_1000

I'll certainly be keeping an eye on her profile though £140 is usually out of my price bracket.

Nice review by the way :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Been trying to get my hands on this lovely for ages but she is always booked up.

Great review SD you lucky sod.

Offline stevedave

Been trying to get my hands on this lovely for ages but she is always booked up.

Great review SD you lucky sod.

No luck involved mate, I tend to keep an eye on the Tours page on AW to see who's coming to town, and sure enough she was there  :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

She is back on Glasgow ..... It would be wrong not too  :yahoo: :kissgirl:
Banned by: