Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Masseuse (Nicole) - Cardiff  (Read 3470 times)

10 review(s) for -SENSUAL-MASSEUSE- (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline snaitram99

External Link/Members Only

Location -usually Cardiff, sometimes Swansea. Comes and goes in different parts of Cardiff near centre. Saw her in clean and tidy flat in modern block in Newport Road. Lift is very slow. Thought it had stuck at one point but hadn't.

Comms - good, all by text (she may want to speak to you if not seen before) to arrange time, give details re address and exact instructions re entering building. Seemed a bit cloak and dagger but no real problem.  :cool:

Girl - Hungarian, speaks reasonable English. Attractive in my view, despite small facial piercings. Pics are genuine, had hair braided as in first pic on AW. I think as in other pics looks nicer but no big deal.

Services - NB read her profile. If you want more than massage + HE she is not the girl for you. If OK with that, then she's nicer for half hour at £50 than Ban Sakunee for £45. Oily massage, including rubbing boobs on body, followed by HE. Allowed fondling of boobs and (pierced) nipples after a while. Think she prefers you to let her set the pace, but all was accomplished within the time and left with a bottle of water gratis.  :yahoo:

I would see her again. Have I left anything out?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I saw Nicole when she was in Swansea last December.
It was her last day there. I found her a bit moody, but it was cordial and friendly enough.
Chocolates and drink given at the end !

As it was her last day before leaving, I think she was going through the motions a bit, and it was bloody freezing cold in the room in the terraced house, no heating turned on, and I was nearly shivering on the bed !

During the HE she tried to slip her finger up my bum, but I wasn't having none of that.

Rich

Offline webpunter

Hi,

It was her last day there. I found her a bit moody, but it was cordial and friendly enough.

As it was her last day before leaving, I think she was going through the motions a bit, and it was bloody freezing cold in the room in the terraced house, no heating turned on, and I was nearly shivering on the bed !

During the HE she tried to slip her finger up my bum, but I wasn't having none of that.

Rich
If i'm bladdered then finger-up-the-bum-and-no-harm-done usually gets me over the line  :D Time for a review me thinks.  146 posts !

Offline snaitram99

Hi,

Rich

I asked her about Swansea and she said Cardiff was better, which doesn't surprise me. Re seeming a bit moody, I found she didn't really want to talk during the massage but had bit of conversation after.

Finger up the bum - surprised to hear she tried, especially without being asked, but not something I want either. (I know some like it - chacun a son gout as the frogs say) Too much like medical procedure had from doctor.  :scare:

Offline snaitram99

Time for a review me thinks.  146 posts !

He (Richard_Morgan98) does have some contributions to review threads. Maybe at 98 he finds it difficult to put a whole review together!  :hi:

newforthisyear

Nice nice! Shame she still has the braids though, she looks so much better without!

James999

She' reported the post saying she didn't do that, but then she probably also probably claims to pay tax etc  :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

reminds me of amy schumer which puts me right off!

Offline snaitram99

reminds me of amy schumer which puts me right off!

Had no idea who Amy Schumer was till just Googled her (well still don't really know as only looked at images). Yes there's a superficial resemblance but I think Nicole is a better shape.

Offline webpunter

Offline Zeusthedoc

Amy Schumer is hilarious - FINGER BLASTERS External Link/Members Only

i think she is overrated and a more than a bit shit, horses for courses!

Offline snaitram99

Seems like she (Nicole, not Amy Schumer) is back in Cardiff on same AW profile, but also on gumtree. However on gumtree this is "not a sexual service"  :(

Actually the wording is exactly the same except for removing one line and a few words (eg, erotic, topless, sensual).

Offline PMAC123

Saw her yesterday, was definitely sexual :)

Offline foreverhung

Saw a lovely Thai the other day, gave me a prostate massage, couldn't work out how she managed it with both her hands on my shoulders though
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Saw a lovely Thai the other day, gave me a prostate massage, couldn't work out how she managed it with both her hands on my shoulders though

I can only think...

Ladyboy?  :scare:

Here's the third finger  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only