Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsophiarosexx, -xHannahx- , LucieBee - Leicester Tour MFFF  (Read 2390 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lucie has a punter mentality and loves the girls as you already know, so when Sophia and Hannah were within travelling distance, it was obvious that this was one opportunity I couldn't afford to miss.

I contacted the girls with the proposition and near hysteria broke out all round when the trio was confirmed. The number of private and public messages in the run up almost caused me to reconsider whether it was wise to proceed with the booking. I'll keep an eye on the papers to see if the paparazzi got an inside line on the booking. :sarcastic:

So an hour was booked for £360. It had better be worth it. I read recently someone saying a foursome didn't feel like any better value than a threesome. I beg to differ on that as you'll see. Maybe the girls made all the difference.

So me and Lucie drove down the M1 to the town of the newly crowned League Champions to see if we could win any prizes.

Arrived on time the hotel door opened and there were the two loveliest looking girlies dressed in their finest lingerie, with the biggest grins waiting to greet us both. Lucie disappeared into the bathroom to disrobe and emerged quickly in a stunning white lacey outfit that really contrasted with her tanned body. The kissing began. The girls quickly moved to the bed removing items a bit at a time. Full face snogging caressing and touching ensued. I jumped out of my gear which Sophia had begun to remove, but just had to stand and watch for a minute as these three beautiful creatures wrapped themselves around each other moaning and writhing all over each other, as Hannah slipped between Lucie's legs, Sophia latched onto her breasts and Lucie was getting a good seeing to from the off. They'd made it clear in no uncertain terms that they all fancied the pants off each other. Here was the evidence.

I slid behind Sophia's pert derriere and dived into her delicious pussy which she raised for me to access with fingers and tongue. As I stood up Sophia turned round and took me in her mouth and started to suck and lick top to bottom, deep throating and spitting and using her hands to good effect. I watched as Hannah and Lucie were going at each other. Lucie is very vocal at the best of times and I could tell she was enjoying herself immensely.

We moved around the bed and Hannah then leant over and was giving me full on DFK then proceeded to slide down and took me in her mouth for another bout of DT. Hannah's technique was slightly more PSE than Sophia's. I had to ease back as I could easily have blown there and then and we'd only just started.

I had fingers in several wet gooey holes at this point, while in DFK with Hannah, Lucie and Sophia turned their attention in my direction and were both taking turns on my now rigid cock and rubbing my body and legs then Hannah mounted my face and ground her bushy pussy into my face bringing herself off fairly quickly with a shudder and a whimper.

This was sensational. Hannah was by now soooo wet I just had to fuck her. So she covered me up and climbed on and literally fucked me senseless. CG, Reverse CG, Squatting over my cock and grinding herself to yet another.

Sophia wanted it next, so changed the rubber and climbed on. I was being well and truly used by all three. Sophia again CG, reverse CG, then in to doggy. I'm losing track now as it all becomes a bit of a blurr. Vibrators and doxy come into play with the girls. Hannah I believe, started to rim me as I fucked Lucie in mish. I'm not a huge fan of rimming personally I find it a little too personal if I'm being honest if not a little prudish, but her technique was astonishing pleasurable.

I went round the girls again in various positions. Nobody was never fully enagaged with another if not more than one. Whereas in a duo, sometimes one of the girls can be a bit left out but here it was full on non-stop orgasmic action. Lucie told me afterwards that she'd squirted in Hannah's mouth when receiving oral from her. I missed that piece of action.

Everyone was just about spent and I still had a full sac and GN junior was starting to feel a little overused but Hannah soon woke him up with an amazing bout of mouth action that had him at full attention. I could soon feel me cumming and thought she'd take a facial perhaps, but instead she kept going, took the load and swallowed the lot, and with a big grin, kissed me and the girls.

That was it, time was more than up. We'd overrun by some time but the girls were just sat there naked chatting away about all sorts, while I was still getting kisses and cuddles. It was really quite surreal.

Got dressed said goodbyes then began the tiresome journey back up the M1 reliving as much as we could remember. Lucie was pretty knackered, but in good way, as I was too.

So to sum up in a couple of sentence if that's at all possible: I've just had 3 of the best girls I've ever met. My life is complete!

GN

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

So me and Lucie drove down the M1 to the town of the newly crowned League Champions to see if we could win any prizes.

Great Report GN. I only picked upon the main parts  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously, Hannah has been on my HL for a few years. Now that she has reverted back to provision of FS, I really hope she tours the EM on a regular basis.

Offline KidCandyShop

Glad you enjoyed golfnut.
Having had quite a few threesome's with Hannah and Sophia I have a reasonable idea of how intense the experience must have been. #jealous
Looking forward to meeting Luciebee in the next few weeks.

GolfNut

Great Report GN. I only picked upon the main parts  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously, Hannah has been on my HL for a few years. Now that she has reverted back to provision of FS, I really hope she tours the EM on a regular basis.

Thanks CT, thought you'd pick up on that :D

On this experience I'd say both Hannah and Sophia are well worth a trip to the W Mids/Staffs.

I don't think I'm prepared to wait for them to come back. 2 top girls indeed!

Glad you enjoyed golfnut.
Having had quite a few threesome's with Hannah and Sophia I have a reasonable idea of how intense the experience must have been. #jealous
Looking forward to meeting Luciebee in the next few weeks.

Thanks KCS.  :drinks:

Yep they're a formidable duo indeed. When Lucie Bee is added to the mix it becomes a once in a lifetime experience, although I'd definitely consider doing them all again given the right opportunity.

You'll enjoy Lucie  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

When Lucie Bee is added to the mix it becomes a once in a lifetime experience.....

;)

Nice review mate.

tcm

Offline redt4

Thats just greedy but fair play for arranging something like that.. :dance:

Offline pedro2

Fucking hell  GN my last day on here and you go and do this  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

Excellent review of a brilliant experience  :hi:.  Hope Lucie went halfers as she seems to have made sure that she had more than her fair share  :D .  Bad news is that you're now officially an addict seeking more extreme punts.

GolfNut

Fucking hell  GN my last day on here and you go and do this  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In honour of our hero  :hi:

Offline Picti

Excellent review of a brilliant experience and well done for keeping it relevant and not just a gloatfest  :hi:.  Hope Lucie went halfers as she seems to have made sure that she had more than her fair share  :D .  Bad news is that you're now officially an addict seeking more extreme punts.

GolfNut

Excellent review of a brilliant experience  :hi:.  Hope Lucie went halfers as she seems to have made sure that she had more than her fair share  :D .  Bad news is that you're now officially an addict seeking more extreme punts.

The words don't really do it justice if I'm being honest pic. My top punt ever and probably one I'll be lucky to ever improve upon.

And indeed I'll certainly be trying to do that.  :D

Offline PD101

Fantastic review GN, I had thought it might be a great big tie n tease, but this sounds much better!

I've gotta choose a birthday treat for next month, decisions, decisions!

Offline threechilliman

I've gotta choose a birthday treat for next month, decisions, decisions!

I'm treating myself to two punts with three girls. Why not?

tcm

Offline PD101

I'm treating myself to two punts with three girls. Why not?

tcm

Why the devil not indeed, sir!

Offline PD101

We'll the first birthday treat is a party with the aforementioned Sophia and Hannah. I'm hoping that Lucie will be the unconfirmed third lady...

But as for the other birthday treats, well, who knows...?

GolfNut

We'll the first birthday treat is a party with the aforementioned Sophia and Hannah. I'm hoping that Lucie will be the unconfirmed third lady...

But as for the other birthday treats, well, who knows...?

This was my birthday treat to myself, as it so happens.

I strongly recommend you make it happen and then buckle up and prepare for a bumpy ride  :wacko:

Offline _Bender_

Golf Nut ..... You da man!!  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

Looks at in-box for an invite for a FMFFM.  Can't see it. 

Still tells GN "Well done mate".  Need to plan an event of this kind soon.  Maybe for my birthday.  (Tuesday.  I have one every week.)

GolfNut

Looks at in-box for an invite for a FMFFM.  Can't see it. 

Still tells GN "Well done mate".  Need to plan an event of this kind soon.  Maybe for my birthday.  (Tuesday.  I have one every week.)

Hi matey. Still awaiting the invite.. Happy Birthday!  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

Excellent review, GN  :thumbsup:

I have been looking forward to reading about this meet.

The idea of these three WGs together sounds a superb idea and am going to have to explore it myself.

GolfNut

Excellent review, GN  :thumbsup:

I have been looking forward to reading about this meet.

The idea of these three WGs together sounds a superb idea and am going to have to explore it myself.

Thanks Dboy74.  Don't think you need anybody to tell you that this is the definitive and absolute punting nirvana. But I will will say that this is it without a doubt the best combination of horny girls you could ever wish to encounter. Trust me! 

Offline Desimonic

Glad you had a great time GN. You are now one of my all time heros  hehe. We now all know what it's NUT at the end  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Glad you had a great time GN. You are now one of my all time heros  hehe. We now all know what it's NUT at the end  :thumbsup:

Thanks fs. Three awesome girls who were definitely up for a good time. Think I'll be giving myself another treat with these three in the not too distant.

Offline Owwhatanight

Wow GN that was some hot review  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Wow GN that was some hot review  :thumbsup:

Thanks OWAN. It was a hot booking. One I won't be forgetting any time soon :wacko:

rodjaneandfreddy

Thanks OWAN. It was a hot booking. One I won't be forgetting any time soon :wacko:
Don't think any off us will forget this booking the way you keep bumping it up  :angelgirl:

GolfNut

Don't think any off us will forget this booking the way you keep bumping it up  :angelgirl:

Well thanks for bumping it.  :sarcastic: