Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla36DD  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Leicspunt

This girl has been on the radar around Coalville and Leicester for the last few weeks. Advertises herself as a 'columbian'. Looks hot and looking at her feedback, I'm inclined to say she's genuine based on the fact that a number of her reviewers also have reviews from well known girls.

Any info appreciated.

LP

External Link/Members Only

Offline Leicspunt

Ignore the columbian reference. Was getting confused with Michelle blonde. I've been staring at AW all morning my brain is fried  :wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Your link only works for I-Pads and I-Phones.

Correct Link for the rest of us:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
This girl has been on the radar around Coalville and Leicester for the last few weeks. Advertises herself as a 'columbian'. Looks hot and looking at her feedback, I'm inclined to say she's genuine based on the fact that a number of her reviewers also have reviews from well known girls.

Any info appreciated.

LP

External Link/Members Only

There's a thread on her.

Always search on main UKP page, using her 7-digit AW ID, "3421772"....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90686.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Ignore the columbian reference. Was getting confused with Michelle blonde. I've been staring at AW all morning my brain is fried  :wacko:

She was showing as Columbian in the above thread, now changed to  Spanish   :crazy:

Offline Leicspunt

You always save me with the link thing CT thanks. How do I do it myself so I'm not such a pain in the Arse? Happy to do it properly if I know how. I only have an iPhone and iPad though no PC.

PS. Ta for the additional info

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You always save me with the link thing CT thanks. How do I do it myself so I'm not such a pain in the Arse? Happy to do it properly if I know how. I only have an iPhone and iPad though no PC.

PS. Ta for the additional info

:hi:

Copy and paste the Profile's link from within the profile itself, rather than the url link at the top.

Copy and paste this bit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

brownsnake05

Nice girl just saw her yesterday not far from Narborough RD area.

She works with Michelle i've sampled her skills as well  :D would recommend