Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how do the girls find the apartments and rooms to rent beforehand  (Read 2981 times)

sherlock4433

I ask because it helps me tell the difference between an independent girl and someone lying about being independent when the pimp really has rented it out

vw

You never can be sure if a pimp is involved.

Apartments can be rented by day or week so not much of an outlay really !

Offline Corus Boy

I ask because it helps me tell the difference between an independent girl and someone lying about being independent when the pimp really has rented it out

Surely it's elementary sir :)

Offline snowbum

My impression is that foreign woman, particularly EE,  have someone behind the scenes organising (more often than not)

It does take time to learn and they may have friends who are showing them the ropes and share accomodation, but there is normally a financial benefit IMHO.

MrKeen

From my limited experience I am sure that sergie (or his equivalent) has aqquired properties that he either owns or rents and sub lets them to the girls at high rents to avoid being prosecuted as a pimp. The girls then can pretend to be independent. It also explains how the girls seem to get grouped in very close areas. I have seen two girls in the same appartment block. One night I left and as I drove away I saw man, going down the stairs to the basement flat where I had just come from, presumable to collect the "rent".

Offline ProtocolDroid

In addition to what's already been said, there are several posts every day on SAAFE from WGs looking for a flatmate. Whether they have a pimp or not is probably still a separate matter.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You never can be sure if a pimp is involved.

Apartments can be rented by day or week so not much of an outlay really !

Is it really that easy ------------- no references, no deposit. ???????????

That is a question, not a statement ----------- I know nothing about renting.

Offline smiths

Through pimps, many WGs and ANY WG could have a pimp despite what she tells punters. Any real Indie and in my unprovable opinion there aren't many of them about they presumably have existing contacts, some punters might even help them on occasion locate apartments and through other WGs.

There are also landlords who charge a higher rent to WGs and/or pimps about allowing them to use premises/operate brothels for an above the market rent.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:14:45 am by smiths »

vw

I do serviced apartments quite frequently and very simple with a credit/debit card.  You get the address more often than not and get code for key safe to pick up keys never having to bump into a single person !

Have a look how simple !

External Link/Members Only

Example this on in Birmingham centre  60-100 depending on availability.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:16:20 am by vw »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83770.0
The cost of property and so punting affected?

a previous thread is on a similar topic
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:20:08 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

pking_paul

Last year I left a well known block of serviced apartments and ran straight into what imagine must have been a Sergei having a bust up with a group of his girls. They were scared of him thats for sure, and so was I actually!

Smart white motor as I recall though!

Offline Johnbean

A WG I used to see regularly many years ago hired a very plush studio apartment near the football ground in Norwich. She was quite open about it being rented for 'business ventures' and could be done so with as little as photo ID and a deposit. This all with just 2-3 days notice for when she got bookings.

JV547845

Same way any tourist does, that doesn't just go to Thomas Cook?  Some just book a room in a travel lodge. Others must just go on websites advertising `serviced apartments' or follow recommendations from other WGs and punters.  Presumably Sergei talks to another Segei to allocate their scummy bedsits for their rotations of travelling EE girls.

Offline snaitram99

So what's the difference between a "serviced apartment" and an "apartment"?  :unknown:

Are we talking cleaning, concierge services or what?

James999

Is it really that easy ------------- no references, no deposit.

The terms get mixed up, Flats are now called apartments as they think it sounds better, and to get a flat the referencing and deposit are pretty strict.

the other type of apartment is the serviced aparment, which is basically like lfat operating like a hotel and hired on a day / week . month basis, it's short term and pretty expensive, as it's cash up front then referencing etc isn't as strict  :music:

James999

So what's the difference between a "serviced apartment" and an "apartment"?  :unknown:

The terms have bee merged a bit, it could mean a serviced apartment or just a flat  :music:

JV547845

You typically have to rent a flat or non-serviced apartment for 3-6 months minimum at the start, provide proof of income and even personal references.  Where as a serviced apartment is something people rent for a week or so when they go on holiday.

James999 lives in an Ivory tower and never punts so we have to forgive him for not knowing the simple facts of life ;-)

James999

serviced apartment is something people rent for a week or so when they go on holiday.

What, a bit like a hotel as I said  :sarcastic:

JV547845

Ah, sorry.  I only bothered reading your latter post "The terms have been merged a bit, it could mean a serviced apartment or just a flat".  Seriously you should punt some time though.  How long has it been? 

Quit playing around with the bots and scam profiles on internet dating sites James, punting where it's at!

Online webpunter

Ah, sorry.  I only bothered reading your latter post "The terms have been merged a bit, it could mean a serviced apartment or just a flat".  Seriously you should punt some time though.  How long has it been? 
Quit playing around with the bots and scam profiles on internet dating sites James, punting where it's at!
Oh dear ....

Offline Dime

Interesting post, something I've always wondered as a frequent incall punter. I remember I had an incall punt once with a Czech girl in Glasgow and she was apologising about state of flat, she said "don't ask me ask landlord". I therefore assumed a few prossies just rented flats out privately for a week or so at a time,with the landlord having no idea what they were being used for. I remember the WG saying "shhhhh the other girls are in the next room" when I entered the flat.

JV547845

I wonder what would happen if you phoned Sergei back and asked to speak to the landlord?

Offline Stalinator

From what I can gather is that some of the WGs own the flats and rent them out to touring WGs for a weekly/daily rate.

Offline snaitram99

You typically have to rent a flat or non-serviced apartment for 3-6 months minimum at the start, provide proof of income and even personal references.  Where as a serviced apartment is something people rent for a week or so when they go on holiday.

So what services are provided?  :unknown: If it just means a short term let why not call it that

vw

So what services are provided?  :unknown: If it just means a short term let why not call it that

Because the apartments are serviced like a hotel !  hence the name !

Offline snaitram99

Because the apartments are serviced like a hotel !  hence the name !

The chambermaid had better bring plenty of towels then, and be careful to knock when she comes to do the daily cleaning.