Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeping Track of it all and some more number crunching  (Read 1600 times)

punther

As recommeded by the punting wiki its good to have a separate punting email

I find gmail good and a useful feature is the google drive/google sheets which you can access from the top right hand side by clicking on the 9 square dots.

I use sheets to keep a record of my punts to track spending but also dates of visits and activities other than protected penetration and oral with. I do this just incase any health issues arise and then it would be easy to get in touch with the relevant girl/girls

Tracking this info allows it to be analysed in sheets easily with interesting results.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Arley Hall

Spreadsheets and pie-charts - a man after my own heart! Your personal experience does indeed look similar to what I uncovered in my recent review analysis. The Brits are roughly twice as likely to be good as the Roms.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:53:03 pm by Arley Hall »

punther

Spreadsheets and pie-charts - a man after my own heart! Your personal experience does indeed look similar to what I uncovered in my recent review analysis.

Your research was actually the inspiration for this post

Offline Malvolio

Are you an accountant by any chance?

Offline iPad3

Jesus wept!!!!! OP you need to get out more.......can I suggest finding a pastime where you pay for company etc just to ensure you do get out of course!!

punther

Jesus wept!!!!! OP you need to get out more.......can I suggest finding a pastime where you pay for company etc just to ensure you do get out of course!!

Think you are spot on here!

vw

Are you an accountant by any chance?

Council street sweepers even have to do spreadsheets on recyclables picked up these days !

punther

Council street sweepers even have to do spreadsheets on recyclables picked up these days !

Oh dear vw....oh dear

Offline The_Don

Spreadsheets and pie-charts

I use many spreadsheets at work. So I try to keep away, from them outside work.

Figures can be displayed in different ways, to suit a purpose (which may or may not be ethical).

IMO, keeping track of it doesn't change the fact, money has been spent.

It takes time and you could be doing things, with that time.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 09:43:47 am by The_Don »

Offline Jimmyredcab

What a load of bollocks.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Punting is suppose to be a hobby, not a business.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline GreyDave

:scare: :scare: :scare:

OMG  again I find myself agreeing with Jimmy ...

I feel reviewing on here is enough to remind me of the cash :scare: :cry: :( thats left my hands 15 mins before a dribble of cum has left my cock :crazy:
Over 35 years of dipping the little fella would mean records like a stamp collector  ..( Shite with a few good un`s)
One girl told me many years ago " its a shag over in 10 -15 mins I remember the extraordinaire and the nasty/dangerous ones the rest are just cocks"..
I have kept that thought and use it if I ever get fluffy  :drinks: :drinks: Mind you keeping a film of oneself at a gang bang or bukkake is better than a pie chart but can be bad for the wrist  :D :D

Bootleg

Interesting data - a duration column would be useful.

The thing that jumps out at me is the cost of some of your punts - £40 seems common - where are you punting and how much time do you get for this?

Offline The_Don

a duration column would be useful.

The 5 - 5 - 5

Sex Focused 15 minute punt

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you take a stopwatch with you when you go punting op? :lol:

i am convinced the OP does a flava flav

We've got 5 minutes 30 secs left so its time too
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:13:24 am by The_Don »

seward

After these figures has anyone got the statistics on how long it takes for a plank to warp if watched carefully, I'm sure someone will know. :D

Offline tesla

37 years punting , I don't keep records just awesome memories
also I really really don't want to know how much I have spent

Offline Jimmyredcab

37 years punting , I don't keep records just awesome memories
also I really really don't want to know how much I have spent

For once I agree with you 100%.    :hi: :hi:

Offline tesla

punther

What a load of bollocks.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Punting is suppose to be a hobby, not a business.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok

punther

Figures can be displayed in different ways, to suit a purpose (which may or may not be ethical).

IMO, keeping track of it doesn't change the fact, money has been spent.

Keeping track of financial expenses is generally good practice in life

Punting is no different. Its an expense so I keep a track of it

It takes time and you could be doing things, with that time.

The same goes for time spent on punting forums

vw

Keeping track of financial expenses is generally good practice in life

Punting is no different. Its an expense so I keep a track of it

The same goes for time spent on punting forums

Up to you, stats is an equally respectable hobby as punting, better figures sometimes to !

punther

Interesting data - a duration column would be useful.

The thing that jumps out at me is the cost of some of your punts - £40 seems common - where are you punting and how much time do you get for this?

The majority of all my punts are now 15 minutes. I punt in London, the majority of girls that offer 15 minute service do it for £40 - £50

When I began punting the majority of my punts were 30mins and I did some 1 hour punts.

One day I decided to try a 15 minute punt and I realised I enjoyed it, actually enjoyed it as much as the 30minute punts so I asked myself what sense does it make to pay an extra £30, £20 or even £10 for an extra 15minutes when it gives me no real additional utility.

Some people seem to think its weird or they are better than someone that prefers 15 minute punts. In my opinion no one is superior to anyone when it comes to paid for pussy

vw

Some people seem to think its weird or they are better than someone that prefers 15 minute punts. In my opinion no one is superior to anyone when it comes to paid for pussy

Punters should do it the way they prefer IMHO, if you do it to please anyone else you are doing it wrong !

Offline Knny

Interesting post. Thanks.  I'd do this also on  a punting smart phone.

oring123

if only this all
Meant something!!

whats the next calculation
my dick is 6.35" long
i take 127 strokes to fuck a wg
i have fucked 543 wgs
my dick has fucked 37.5467 miles of pussy !!
thats useful to know
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 04:44:13 pm by oring123 »

punther

if only this all
Meant something!!

whats the next calculation
my dick is 6.35" long
i take 127 strokes to fuck a wg
i have fucked 543 wgs
my dick has fucked 37.5467 miles of pussy !!
thats useful to know

It was meant to tie in with this post from Arley Hall: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94986.0

Should probably have mentioned it

Offline RedKettle

I am always amazed when punters quote how many girls they have seen in last x months, cost per punt etc etc.  How you keep track of it is beyond me.

However feeling guilty about being so inadequate I decided I needed to keep details records of something related to this, so my new year resolution for 2016 was to put effort into recording details of sex with the OH, frequency, positions, OWO - all the details.

So far:

Sex - nil
OWO - nil
positions tried - nil
touching above waist - nil
touching below waist - nil
hand relief - nil

It is testing my ability to manage all the data but I will soldier on...

Offline Lister

I can't be arsed to go into all that detail. I do keep a spreadsheet of punts to see who I've seen and when but no other details. Life is too short and too many girls to see!

oring123

Red maybe simplified only use the word
None i