Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Roxy and Middleastern Babe Exeter  (Read 1552 times)

nakamurakato

Blonde Roxy: External Link/Members Only
Middleastern babe: External Link/Members Only

Exeter is usually relatively dry in terms of WGs available but recently both of these girls have shown to be available here! Can't decide which would be the better punt. Any thoughts? Have heard good things for both of them!

Offline funtimes88

Cant comment for roxy, but middle eastern babe is gorgeous in the face, few strectchmarks bigger than pics, which are obviously photoshoped, big bum, but her lovely all over tanned skin and mouth skills where pretty memorable

Offline SmokeEater

Hi,
I can't comment on middleeastern Babe but I have seen Roxy and she also is gorgeous with a very very accurate likes list- wish she was back up in Bristol!!!

Offline JimmySW

Hi,
I can't comment on middleeastern Babe but I have seen Roxy and she also is gorgeous with a very very accurate likes list- wish she was back up in Bristol!!!

I gather Roxy has had a baby, has she slimmed down to the size in the photos again now?

Offline jankg

Cant comment for roxy, but middle eastern babe is gorgeous in the face, few strectchmarks bigger than pics, which are obviously photoshoped, big bum, but her lovely all over tanned skin and mouth skills where pretty memorable

Yes agree with this re MEB. Few stretchmarks but very attractive girl and a very decent punt. Would definitely have seen her again if she hadn't gone back to Exeter.

nakamurakato

Thanks guys for the tips  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Couldn't contact MEB so have decided to go see Blonde Roxy instead today  :yahoo:

Offline SmokeEater

I'm sure you will have a great time and look forward to the review

Offline RK80

Not had the pleasure of meeting Roxy but was in Exeter recently and met up with MEB (AKA Sammy) again. Genuinely nice girl who's got the GFE stuff down perfectly (as well as being being fit as fuck). Also disagree with the "big bum" comment above  :unknown:

Exeter really does need more options though!

Offline harrington123

Have to say that Sammy (MEB) is pretty much as good as it gets and it is superb.

Great attitude. Fuck me eyes, wet cunt and great tits.

Fantastic. Always

Offline Roth

Have to say that Sammy (MEB) is pretty much as good as it gets and it is superb.

Great attitude. Fuck me eyes, wet cunt and great tits.

Fantastic. Always

How about a proper review?  :unknown: