Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eden & Kyoti: Tantric Massage London: Kensington: Top notch  (Read 14299 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Pulled my back lifting weights whilst attempting to show off to a gorgeous young girl yesterday, silly old fucker, so on top of ice and ibruprofen decided I needed a massage.

My punter head told me that if this massage involved oil and naked birds it would definitely be more beneficial and I’d fancied the look of Kyoti for a while, even asked about this mob on another thread here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92731.msg1123597#msg1123597 which gleaned mixed comments.

Tne one hour 4-Handed Tantric Massage for £150 with Eden & Kyoti External Link/Members Only looked a bargain so I booked it up.

Communication: easy, called last evening, spoke to Eden, she explained the service as tantric massage, teasing, naked B2B from both girls, flip over and build up, slow down a few times to an explosive ending, full body orgasm and was given the address for a booking today. Called at 11 this morning to try and move it earlier by an hour, spoke to the boss, Eva who was posh and brusque, borderline rude, asking me “Are you sure, we never know with new clients”, anyway, she grudgingly agreed to move it forward by 15 minutes as one of the girls had a previous appointment.

Location: Just off Cromwell Road, between Earls Court & Gloucester Road, good sized ground floor flat in large period house, large massage room properly set up with mirrors, the odd Buddha, massage/treatment related posters, proper massage bed, particularly impressive as a naked Eden pressed a button to raise me up after I’d climbed on, the bed you dirty fuckers, I climbed on the bed.

The girls: These girls are trained masseuses, that’s why I booked in, right? I went in with low expectations of a disinterested rub and tug, dreams of it turning into a full service oily orgy were strictly at the back of my mind in the wish but highly unlikely box.

They are the girls in the photos, both five four, five five and although you don’t get the engagement you do with a hooker because there is no kissing, aggressive groping, pussy play, poking or shagging, they created a very relaxing, sexy atmosphere with some nice music and a bit of banter and of course the service.

Eden: English, redhead, mid twenties, pretty girl next door, if you happen to live next door to a girl who with rub her oily tits over you, size 10, good firm big tits, firm arse, no excess fat but solid not skinny.

Kyoti: Scandinavian I think, tanned, brunette with blonde highlights, no idea on age to be honest, she could be anything from late twenties to 35 but in great shape, very pretty, headturningly so, size 10, slim, soft skin, awesome well done, enhanced bangers that feel real and are much more than a handful, nice arse. See photo.

I would pay good money to have them suck & fuck me into oblivion.

The experience: Into the massage room bang on time, strip, shower next door, I explain my lower back needs a little work, they say they will be gentle with the body to body part, I suggest that is all done with me on my back then, they say stay as you are, we’ll be gentle, but they laughed at my cheek.

I lie face down on the table naked.

First 10 minutes: The girls strip naked, tie their hair up, Kyoti uses a Mini Mouse bow type thing and looks like a very sexy Hilda Ogden, pour hot oil on me and perform a soft massage head to toe with one girl either side, I cop the odd cheeky feel of their arses which is accepted, there are plenty of credit card swipes and reach unders, my cock is throbbing like the neck of a Russian weightlifter on steroids attempting a personal best.

Next 20 minutes: 10 minutes from each girl of body to body, cc swipes, reach unders while the other works on my shoulders and back with her tits either in my face, on my head or in touching distance. I take advantage, touching, stroking tits and nipples.

Kyoti was first at head level and when she sat down I grabbed her tits, she pulled away playfully, smacking my hand, giving me a great view of her whole body, after a couple of minutes she guided my hands to her boobs and let me play away. Eden felt great on my back then they swapped places.

Eden gave the nod and said “It’s time to turn over”, she was leading the session verbally, telling me to take deep breaths, I resisted the “big breaths” gags.

I turned over, my cock sprang up like an indoor cricket stump after you release the mechanism and they poured hot oil all over me and worked a side of my body each, blowing softly on my nether regions [my comment of “so that’s a blow job” was met with “it’s as close as you’ll get to one here”], paying a huge amount of attention to crack, sack and cock while I stroked their arses and tits, gently, this is a Tantric massage with a release at the end there is no kissing, nipple tweaking or feeding the horse but fellas it was massively erotic.

Eden explained that I must say when I got close, I did, four times, each time I was told to take a deep breath as they both turned completely around and as they turned I caressed their tits and arses, this was supreme edging and let me tell you, it felt fanfuckingtastic, after each turn I got more erogenous stroking, this went on for fifteen minutes until I could hold it no more and I said I’m going to release, Kyoti worked the shaft and head with her hands while Eden worked the crack and sack and I released, oh boy did I release.

It was like fucking Krakatoa, they kept going until I stopped cumming, half a dozen strong spurts, I groaned, it felt awesome, the most intense orgasm I’ve had for a while. I groaned again, they laughed, cleaned me up, washed their hands and then gave me more massage.

Kyoti gave me a great head massage while Eden worked my body, brushing the little fella a few times until time was up. Eden said "please get up slowly, it’s time for your shower" I glanced at the clock and I’d had an hour on the bed, no time stealing.

I showered, dressed, kissed them both on the cheeks and left with a spring in my step, an hour and nearly ten minutes after entering the flat, a slightly improved back and an empty sack. Absolutely recommended, £150 for an hour with two naked oiled hot girls and a volcanic pop ending, great value for money.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline iwtc

Nice write-up, thanks.  I might be in the minority here, but sometimes I'm just in the mood to lay back and be serviced - to me, a good massage is better than a lousy FS session.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Nice write-up, thanks.  I might be in the minority here, but sometimes I'm just in the mood to lay back and be serviced - to me, a good massage is better than a lousy FS session.

Thanks, its what I felt like today and it was terrific, no effort required.

Offline stonebow1

Excellent write up. I saw both these girls when i visited and my experience was equally positive. I went for similar reasons to you as well, was carrying gym soreness but thinking 2 naked girls would be a more fun way to get fixed lol. 

What did you think of the massage, it help your muscles at all? It was a bit too weak for my liking but i appreciate that isn't really the service they are offering.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Excellent write up. I saw both these girls when i visited and my experience was equally positive. I went for similar reasons to you as well, was carrying gym soreness but thinking 2 naked girls would be a more fun way to get fixed lol. 

What did you think of the massage, it help your muscles at all? It was a bit too weak for my liking but i appreciate that isn't really the service they are offering.

Thanks, Stonebow, it's very hard to concentrate on the massage whilst sporting a diamond cutter erection but would agree is soft, they know what they are doing, the movements are all good but it's no sports massage! 

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Beautifully written, sounds like a must-do :drinks:

I stroked their arses and tits, gently, this is a Tantric massage with a release at the end there is no kissing, nipple tweaking or feeding the horse

So, just to clarify - your experience of the boundaries was "tits yes, nipples no"? Or is that too simplistic? I know enquiring minds here want to find out :cool: and I assume it's actually Jyoti unless there's a massive typo on the site ;)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Beautifully written, sounds like a must-do :drinks:

So, just to clarify - your experience of the boundaries was "tits yes, nipples no"? Or is that too simplistic? I know enquiring minds here want to find out :cool: and I assume it's actually Jyoti unless there's a massive typo on the site ;)

Jyoti is correct Mr. F, thanks, I must've been thinking ride like a coyote and mis spelt it! Tits, yes, nipples yes but not too much, presumably because a fella with magic fingers on nipples gets the girls too excited....

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Been going to this place for years, though haven't visited in a while, and in fact the only time I met Eden was when Maya was working there - it's always been a good experience here and the 4-hander for £150 is great value given the location and the overall experience.

They used to have a smoking hot black (or maybe mixed race) girl called Tara, who was just incredibly good. No idea where she disappeared to after she left to "pursue her studies"

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review! Adding to the HL!

Offline webpunter

Even some of the die-hard shag meisters seem to be warming to the idea.  Now & again.  I frequently like to be a lazy fuck, lie back & be serviced - as you finely put it.  Especially when i've got the hangover horn.  With a banging headache & a raging boner
Top review by YBL.  Think i'm gonna have to book in for double-trouble for 150hr.  Great witty analogies in the review & i luv the word bangers

Yeboahsleftfoot

Even some of the die-hard shag meisters seem to be warming to the idea.  Now & again.  I frequently like to be a lazy fuck, lie back & be serviced - as you finely put it.  Especially when i've got the hangover horn.  With a banging headache & a raging boner
Top review by YBL.  Think i'm gonna have to book in for double-trouble for 150hr.  Great witty analogies in the review & i luv the word bangers

Thanks pal, should've stopped after yesterday, had a disastrous "proper" punt today, review on the way.

Offline webpunter

blowing softly on my nether regions [my comment of “so that’s a blow job” was met with “it’s as close as you’ll get to one here”]
Set-ups like TML are more likely to have 'house rules' whereas indie massage burds are more likely to make more available on the basis of return visits.  Not always.  But after a couple of trips to the same masseuse then OW / OWO seem to make it onto the menu.  Not always for extra £.  But it does make the punter more likely to return.  And very very occasionally FS thrown in for good measure.  How can they resist an adonis like me ? [well maybe my bulging ................... wallet] :)
In terms of making the punter return i think of it more like gravitational pull.  It certainly makes me think "i know which one i'm gonna book next".  And the thought of B2B / tit-wanks a plenty & edging with OWO gets me straight onto the burd to make a booking

Yeboahsleftfoot

Set-ups like TML are more likely to have 'house rules' whereas indie massage burds are more likely to make more available on the basis of return visits.  Not always.  But after a couple of trips to the same masseuse then OW / OWO seem to make it onto the menu.  Not always for extra £.  But it does make the punter more likely to return.  And very very occasionally FS thrown in for good measure.  How can they resist an adonis like me ? [well maybe my bulging ................... wallet] :)
In terms of making the punter return i think of it more like gravitational pull.  It certainly makes me think "i know which one i'm gonna book next".  And the thought of B2B / tit-wanks a plenty & edging with OWO gets me straight onto the burd to make a booking

If this bird is real and will oil us up, suck & fuck me I'm in, whatever the price External Link/Members Only

Offline Clipit

If this bird is real and will oil us up, suck & fuck me I'm in, whatever the price External Link/Members Only

I've been looking for some info on External Link/Members Only so if anyone has experience then please do share! 

The other place sounds stunning but it's a shame that they only seem to be open Minday to Friday as the weekends are my best chance when I'm in lodnon.

Offline shagbambi

Great review. I find the idea of two naked and oiled up girls quite appealing!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great review. I find the idea of two naked and oiled up girls quite appealing!

If the scenario could escalate to sucking and fucking after the first massage induced release, I'd live there!

Offline BillGoldberg

Superb review YLF

Sounds awesome and is exactly the sort of thing I adore

Straight to the very top of my to do list  :hi: :hi:

Awesome sir...awesome !!!

:hi: :hi: :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Superb review YLF

Sounds awesome and is exactly the sort of thing I adore

Straight to the very top of my to do list  :hi: :hi:

Awesome sir...awesome !!!

:hi: :hi: :thumbsup:

Thanks Bill, do it, you will love it....

Sir Lancealot

Thanks for the review YLF. Glad you had a good time.

I had my first 'punt' there back in 2011 (sensual massage + HE) so brought back some happy memories. Saw Ella who was a lovely home counties girl who subsequently left and set up by herself in Earls Ct, but now seems to have disappeared completely. Must go back there again as I think I would take more advantage of what is on offer. At that time I was too much of a gentleman thinking I might get thrown out if I over-stepped the mark!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review YLF. Glad you had a good time.

I had my first 'punt' there back in 2011 (sensual massage + HE) so brought back some happy memories. Saw Ella who was a lovely home counties girl who subsequently left and set up by herself in Earls Ct, but now seems to have disappeared completely. Must go back there again as I think I would take more advantage of what is on offer. At that time I was too much of a gentleman thinking I might get thrown out if I over-stepped the mark!

Get it booked Lancey, well worth a go

Offline alessiobou

Just walked out of there myself with the same duo. YLF, I owe you a drink. Best time I've ever had. Will follow up with a review.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Just walked out of there myself with the same duo. YLF, I owe you a drink. Best time I've ever had. Will follow up with a review.

Now that's what this forum is all about, delighted you enjoyed it pal.

Offline alessiobou

I certainly did. Better than any punt I've ever had! Here's my review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96366

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great review, very pleased they are consistent. The old lady is scary and ride on the phone but the girls are a knockout.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I am glad than men and shagmeisters alike understand the powers of Tantra and a good old edging session. I am sorry but nothing beats it for an explosive ending.

I can only say good things about this place and for their setup, as the OP reviewed though...treat this ladies with respect. Only touch if they permit. When I went my massuese recommded I didn't touch..didn't affect the outcome. Truly outstanding

Haven't tried the 2 girls at the same time however, on my TO DO list

Eva is an experienced professional and has come across all sorts, and I am sure they must got a load of nuisance calls

WBW

Yeboahsleftfoot

Who is going to be first to see the new girl, Uma, I'm very tempted to see her and Jyoti for the 4 hands £150 special, if she looks as good as the photos then we may need to invent a new session, quick spurt followed by the tantric teasing for round two....

Offline webpunter

Who is going to be first to see the new girl, Uma, I'm very tempted to see her and Jyoti for the 4 hands £150 special, if she looks as good as the photos then we may need to invent a new session, quick spurt followed by the tantric teasing for round two....
The double sessions must be popular.  Now includes Wednesday.  Uma & Kyoti avail Thurs this week.  I'm miles away that day  :dash:

Offline g3nius

Only annoying thing is, they don't seem to operate on the weekend? Damn

Offline myothernameis

Oh my god, reading these reviews, just makes me want to go and see them, and who cares if sex or oral isn't a go, just to have this type of service, thrills me, so me thinks, going to book them while I'm in London in July  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Gluckman

The double sessions must be popular.  Now includes Wednesday.  Uma & Kyoti avail Thurs this week.  I'm miles away that day  :dash:

I'm booked in to see them thurs :cool:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Enjoy and don't forget to review....

Yeboahsleftfoot

I've booked in to see Jyoti & Uma tomorrow, as a quality control measure of course, nothing to do with a couple of hot naked oiled up girls.

mrhappy13

I've booked in to see Jyoti & Uma tomorrow, as a quality control measure of course, nothing to do with a couple of hot naked oiled up girls.

How was the experience?

Offline webpunter

How was the experience?
Given the amount of burds that YLF gets thru i doubt if he'll be able to remember the specifics a few months [4] later  :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Given the amount of burds that YLF gets thru i doubt if he'll be able to remember the specifics a few months [4] later  :lol:

Ha! I remember every girl, good, bad and ugly!