Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit women  (Read 1664 times)

Online stonebow1

Hi there.

Definitely not looking for heaps of muscle or 6 packs etc. etc. but are there any women who clearly place a high emphasis on keeping themselves in shape? Toned body, flat stomach and a firm bum is what i'm after.

Some of the girls are my local gym are unrealllll and as much as i wish i did i don't have a hope in hell of pulling them :D

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
may help if you put a location , age range and budget!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online stonebow1

may help if you put a location , age range and budget!

Haha sorry i'm a noob!

Would have to be in and around London but not too fussy about the rest. Happy for people to suggest anyone really who may fit the bill. 

James999

Toned body, flat stomach and a firm bum is what i'm after.

If you fancy a hospital body and a loose bum Rebecca could be your girl, she loves a good bout of the shits, and telling punters about it during a punt, very odd  :wacko:

Offline cueball

Happy for people to suggest anyone really 

Are you sure about that?

Offline ProtocolDroid

Haha sorry i'm a noob!

Would have to be in and around London but not too fussy about the rest. Happy for people to suggest anyone really who may fit the bill.

Seen that section called London? Did you imagine forum members talk about Scotland in there?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
If you fancy a hospital body and a loose bum Rebecca could be your girl, she loves a good bout of the shits, and telling punters about it during a punt, very odd  :wacko:

I dont have a hospital body or a loose ass. why dont you recommened him some ladies james... oh wait...
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online stonebow1

Seen that section called London? Did you imagine forum members talk about Scotland in there?

Did you see i have 6 posts? Calm down.

Could a mod kindly move this over to the London board?

Offline cueball

Spoilsport, I've just unlocked the cage door, I've found some real gym bunnies for you

punther

I dont have a hospital body or a loose ass. why dont you recommened him some ladies james... oh wait...

:sarcastic:

Rebecca  :hi:

punther

Hi there.

Definitely not looking for heaps of muscle or 6 packs etc. etc. but are there any women who clearly place a high emphasis on keeping themselves in shape? Toned body, flat stomach and a firm bum is what i'm after.

Some of the girls are my local gym are unrealllll and as much as i wish i did i don't have a hope in hell of pulling them :D

@ OP here you go:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Integral

Did you see i have 6 posts? Calm down.

Need to click link in bottom right corner of post "Report this post" for admin to see it.

Done it for you this time.

Offline ProtocolDroid

OP, I guess you're not very familiar with general internet forum etiquette. When you join you normally spend a bit of time getting to know the lay of the land, how things are done, etc. To help you get started there's often a guide available as well. For UKP you can find that External Link/Members Only.

James999

I dont have a hospital body or a loose ass.

Well you spend a lot of time in hospital (so you claim) and Diorrhoea was your favourite topic at a recent punt, a link for you

External Link/Members Only

whatstheyam

Seriously, people should stop new users feel bad about asking questions.

The search function on this forum is archaic and positively from the 90s. You can't filter by time posted or nowt.

James999

The search function on this forum is archaic and positively from the 90s. You can't filter by time posted or nowt.

If you don't like it you can always fuck off  :unknown:

Or if you do stick around could you perhaps try posting in English  :hi:

whatstheyam

How did I not post in English? I can guarantee you I am more educated than you are.

Anyways, I look forward to exploring this forum, but I do not need disrespect from old-timers like you.

James999

I can guarantee you I am more educated than you are.

So why post like a fucking retard then?

I am a look for a girl

« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 08:31:25 pm by James999 »

Offline Wheelz77

Sorry to interrupt the trolling session with actual helpful information but maybe the op might like Baylie.

Based in Southampton but tours to heathrow regularly.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Newbies are welcome to ask questions. But if you don't make the effort to read up on how to ask them and/or if you post in the wrong section it's going to annoy people.

I look forward to exploring this forum

Really? If you had bothered to explore a bit more, you would have realised that ordering posts by date is already possible.

Still not up to snuff? Go and build your own more advanced forum then; let's see how much better you can do than Admin, who does this completely for free and in his spare time.

Online stonebow1

Sorry to interrupt the trolling session with actual helpful information but maybe the op might like Baylie.

Based in Southampton but tours to heathrow regularly.

Wow thanks buddy, that description is exactly what i'm after! :D