Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie 94  (Read 6526 times)

Offline Isaac

I was considering trying to book a visit with Little Katie 94 when she returned from her long holiday. But I see she is already fully booked for May...pity BUT I notice she has upped her rate to £180...now I'm sure she's great but ..really £180 in Bristol; you must be joking !

Her friend Little Emily is due back shortly I believe so I might see about possibly arranging to see her, anyone know how she  rates compared to LK 94 ?

Lz-129

Last I saw Emily was advertising at £150 ph

pking_paul

She open-end her books at midnight and I was wondering whether to try and book, then just went to bed. Next morning fully booked  :unknown:

So right now there two on my HL who are fully booked. Thinking of travelling further afield as haven't punted in a while now.

Offline Isaac

Thanks for that ...............I was really meaning how would anyone who 's had the please compare Little Emily with Little Katie 94, not necessarily their rate !

I can see the confusion

vw

Thanks for that ...............I was really meaning how would anyone who 's had the please compare Little Emily with Little Katie 94, not necessarily their rate !

I can see the confusion

Sure a few people have reviewed both like timstella and thegoat if you look at their reviews !

Lz-129

I can see the confusion

Sorry, I thought you were asking if anyone knew her rates. My bad. I've not seen Emily so can't help you

Offline rudolph hucker

I was considering trying to book a visit with Little Katie 94 when she returned from her long holiday. But I see she is already fully booked for May...pity BUT I notice she has upped her rate to £180...now I'm sure she's great but ..really £180 in Bristol; you must be joking !

Her friend Little Emily is due back shortly I believe so I might see about possibly arranging to see her, anyone know how she  rates compared to LK 94 ?

Katie is in an enviable position to most whores, and she knows how to play the game. No matter how much she charges, there will always be a queue forming of all her white knights willing to part with their hard earned. Good on her I say.

tonibell99

It seems Emily is now back External Link/Members Only

Her rate is £150 btw  :hi:

Offline Isaac

Thanks for the update  tonibell99 ...I'm really considering trying to arrange a meet............anyone here got any comments on her ?

pking_paul

Quite a bit of discussion on here (sorry can't find the thread now) previously, especially over this pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Isaac

What about that pic ??  Is that Little Emily ?...Looks a bit Pete Edwards ?

Offline Boundless

She open-end her books at midnight and I was wondering whether to try and book, then just went to bed. Next morning fully booked  :unknown:

So right now there two on my HL who are fully booked. Thinking of travelling further afield as haven't punted in a while now.

Demand far outstrips supply with LK.
She put a message on twatter that she has upped her prices to damp down demand but it hasn't worked and she's still inundated with requests. Sounds like a hard life!

I did manage to get a nice reply to one of my messages a while back but subsequent ones have been lost in the noise.

Haven't bothered since.

pking_paul

What about that pic ??  Is that Little Emily ?...Looks a bit Pete Edwards ?

It came from her profile, then after the chatter on here was taken down quickly. Obviously distorted a bit but as I recall, everyone who had met her recognised her  :hi:

pking_paul

Demand far outstrips supply with LK.
She put a message on twatter that she has upped her prices to damp down demand but it hasn't worked and she's still inundated with requests. Sounds like a hard life!

I did manage to get a nice reply to one of my messages a while back but subsequent ones have been lost in the noise.

Haven't bothered since.

I suspect all the chatter on here gets them business too, at least that's the way I am understanding it  :unknown:

Offline berksboy

Any one paying £180 for a fuck needs a check up ! FFS is only a shag . If booked up she will soon be 200 then god knows .

PS if i was her i would do the same.

Hartman

Amen to that. A shag can only be so good. But it's the hoops you seemingly have to jump through with Katie that gets me. It's like those sad twats who queue up outside an Apple shop for their latest bit of plastic and metal. That's how I equate waiting for the moment Katie opens up booking requests every month. I mean is she really that much better than say Angelina who I could phone up tomorrow and get a same day appointment with, and spend less on?

Offline claretandblue

Quite a bit of discussion on here (sorry can't find the thread now) previously, especially over this pic.

Can we add her to the post op transexxual thread? :D

Offline Roth

Any one paying £180 for a fuck needs a check up ! FFS is only a shag . If booked up she will soon be 200 then god knows .

PS if i was her i would do the same.

Price rise probably suggested by her WK fluffy regs.  :( :dash:

vw

Hopefully not the ones that survived the Christmas day massacre !    :scare: :scare:

Price doesn't bother me as much as that photo of Emily.   Looks a bit like

Offline Roth

Hopefully not the ones that survived the Christmas day massacre !    :scare: :scare:

Price doesn't bother me as much as that photo of Emily.   Looks a bit like

That's not Pete, that's her mother!  :scare: :scare:

Offline smiths

I would imagine there is no doubt about that, unclesnideheart loves her as he proved by posting a love letter to her after Mr Brightsides negative review where he posted snide digs to MrB, and he called the love letter a review, admin didn't agree. :thumbsdown: That prick and other WK fanboys are a cancer in punting. :thumbsdown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Feels like you'd have to wait millions of years and go through road blocks just for a 1hr shag. Forget it!!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
if she can get 180 for the hour which it seems she can and gets booked up then fair play to the girl

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

tonibell99

if she can get 180 for the hour which it seems she can and gets booked up then fair play to the girl
Yes, her plan seems to have the desire effect because I would have considered seeing her @£150ph but at £180 there is zero chance.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Any one paying £180 for a fuck needs a check up ! FFS is only a shag . If booked up she will soon be 200 then god knows.

+1

vw

+1

Don't understand that +1 you have done or attempted to do many times !

Seems you don't practice what you +1 or is that something new since you retired after Soph ?

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Yes, her plan seems to have the desire effect because I would have considered seeing her @£150ph but at £180 there is zero chance.

katie hasnt been 150?? if u mean emily she is 150?? :unknown:

vw

katie hasnt been 150?? if u mean emily she is 150?? :unknown:

Wrong, she used to be 150 P/H

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51858.0

If you search here for little katie £150

you will see loads of references to it !
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:47:30 pm by vw »

• Banned
  • Service Provider
oh i thought been 170 since started ah well clearly works for her

vw

oh i thought been 170 since started ah well clearly works for her

Was 150 for quite a while, maybe 170 on the new profile !

2 hours was 250 also, now £310

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47960.0

Offline Roth

Was 150 for quite a while, maybe 170 on the new profile !

2 hours was 250 also, now £310

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47960.0

Crazy prices.  :scare:

They will work for a while most probably but eventually some of the fluffy
cunts will let there lurve for her get too much, squabble with each other and
move on to another cheaper prossie. :wackogirl: :wacko: :dash:

vw

Crazy prices.  :scare:

They will work for a while most probably but eventually some of the fluffy
cunts will let there lurve for her get too much, squabble with each other and
move on to another cheaper prossie. :wackogirl: :wacko: :dash:

No idea what her plan is, if it works for her that's all that matter really !

We all have choice not to join the queue and the fuffies can leave at anytime !

Keeps them out of my queue anyway if they are spunking their budget with her !

Look forward to your review King Roth !   :hi: :drinks: :hi: :drinks: :hi:

Offline Roth

No idea what her plan is, if it works for her that's all that matter really !

We all have choice not to join the queue and the fuffies can leave at anytime !

Keeps them out of my queue anyway if they are spunking their budget with her !

Look forward to your review King Roth !   :hi: :drinks: :hi: :drinks: :hi:

Very true.   :thumbsup: Leaves plenty of decent prossies available for the rest. :)

pking_paul

Very true.   :thumbsup: Leaves plenty of decent prossies available for the rest. :)

I've often referenced cars, I know a lot of blokes with a lot of cash who think nothing about buying an old italian super car that breaks down every few miles. I'm not in that league of course, but money isn't always an issue for some in the way its made out to be here.

The money doesn't bother me one jot with Little Katie, its the pissing around and queuing up that's the hassle I'd rather avoid. Little Emily had 4 punters I think we spotted one day Roth. So she is clearly able to make a few quid as a spunk bucket when she wishes?? Not one for me either.

vw

Little Emily had 4 punters I think we spotted one day Roth.

Yes

Positive   m1k3yzer1 (23)   15/01/2016 22:18   Seeking Services
    Beautiful and very smart young lady with a wonderful personality with whom I really clicked, and who brightened my evening considerably! Fantastic company!

Positive   smiley9 (45)   15/01/2016 20:49   Seeking Services
    Lovel quirky girl next door student who gave me wonderful GFE. Would love to see again x

Positive   blueeyedboy1live (51)   15/01/2016 17:10   Seeking Services
    Emily is a real sweet heart. Dressed as requested, lovely trim body and fantastic legs. Will

Feedback
Only   goodloving75 (2)   15/01/2016 13:59   Seeking Services
    Had a really great time with Emily, beautiful, sexy friendly lady and eager to please.

tonibell99

Just because 4 fbs are received on one day doesn't mean that all 4 punters visited on that date. I rarely leave fb on the same day as my visit.

vw

Just because 4 fbs are received on one day doesn't mean that all 4 punters visited on that date. I rarely leave fb on the same day as my visit.

So could be 8 also then  !  :sarcastic:

tonibell99

vw

Yes it could, or even 20  :D
We will never know.

At least Emily seems to have lost her flake reputation on here, unless they don't want to rock the LK queue and rick upsetting her friend ?   :unknown:

Offline Roth

We will never know.

At least Emily seems to have lost her flake reputation on here, unless they don't want to rock the LK queue and rick upsetting her friend ?   :unknown:

Don't think the 2 prossies are friends any more. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  So none of LK's WKs will be defending Emily. :hi:

Offline Roth

I've often referenced cars, I know a lot of blokes with a lot of cash who think nothing about buying an old italian super car that breaks down every few miles. I'm not in that league of course, but money isn't always an issue for some in the way its made out to be here.

The money doesn't bother me one jot with Little Katie, its the pissing around and queuing up that's the hassle I'd rather avoid. Little Emily had 4 punters I think we spotted one day Roth. So she is clearly able to make a few quid as a spunk bucket when she wishes?? Not one for me either.

Seems the dopey cunt is fully booked for May but she warns punters not to ask about June bookings cos she can't work that far in advance.   :dash: :dash:

vw

Don't think the 2 prossies are friends any more. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  So none of LK's WKs will be defending Emily. :hi:

Because Emily run of with some non punter n Thailand ?   :lol: :lol:

Or maybe he is ? 

Katie has stopped linking to her AW but Emily links to LK !

:scare:

Offline Roth

Because Emily run of with some non punter n Thailand ?   :lol: :lol:

Or maybe he is ? 

Katie has stopped linking to her AW but Emily links to LK !

:scare:

Probably Katie's punter who got a cheaper and quicker booking with Emily
in downtown Phuket!   :lol: :lol:

Must of been prossie handbags at dawn.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  I'd have
paid to watch that!  :lol:

pking_paul

Nither do I as I don't want to be connected to my aw profile if possible, it doesn't take much I'm sure.

Offline Boundless

She has just put a message on Twitter that she's being bribed by guys who want to jump the queue.
She's been offered 500 quid for an hour.
 :D :D

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 04:52:47 pm by Boundless »

vw

She has just put a message on Twitter that she's being bribed by guys who want to jump the queue.

Is that LK addicts or new punters I wonder ?

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

Stupid fuckers.  :dash: :dash:  £500 to use her as a spunk bag. :unknown: 
Fucking delusional.  :dash: :dash:

theGOAT

Sure a few people have reviewed both like timstella and thegoat if you look at their reviews !
I saw them both (multiple times), but you wont find any reviews from me on here as I had my fill of both of them before I joined UKP.

In terms of how they compare?  I don't think they do - one is tall one short, one brunette one blonde, one GFE the other very dirty.  People are only trying to compare them because their AW profiles were linked saying they were bessie mates.

I see their AW profiles are no longer linked.  LK's twitter in April stated that "Little Emily has dumped me for some lad and left me on my own in Thailand!". So she came home early.  So I assume the friendship is over???

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

I saw them both (multiple times), but you wont find any reviews from me on here as I had my fill of both of them before I joined UKP.

In terms of how they compare?  I don't think they do - one is tall one short, one brunette one blonde, one GFE the other very dirty.  People are only trying to compare them because their AW profiles were linked saying they were bessie mates.

I see their AW profiles are no longer linked.  LK's twitter in April stated that "Little Emily has dumped me for some lad and left me on my own in Thailand!". So she came home early.  So I assume the friendship is over???

Cheers!  :drinks:

Prossie handbags at dawn. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Or should that be prossie dildos. :unknown: