Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Curvylicious-Glasgow?  (Read 4151 times)

Online timmy1

External Link/Members Only

New profile, seems to be Scottish, Big tits chubby milf and takes up the arse , ticks all boxes for me but i dont like seeing girls without a single review, has anyone sampled her?  :hi:

cartman2k15

I too would be interested to hear feedback.  She looks like all kinds of fun  :thumbsup:

Offline francobegbie

Bit a beef on her, I like that. TOFTT an let us ken how you get on
Banned reason: Racist cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DickDiver

External Link/Members Only

New profile, seems to be Scottish, Big tits chubby milf and takes up the arse , ticks all boxes for me but i dont like seeing girls without a single review, has anyone sampled her?  :hi:

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for your first review Timmy!

Online timmy1

yeah im gonna get her a shot whenever she decides to put her mobile number back on her page :drinks:

cartman2k15

Message her via AW?

I'd consider TOFTT but would have to be next month as I've already got all my irons in the fire this month, so to speak.

Offline bluelion8884

Just wondering if anyone has given her a go yet?

mavgoose

I've contacted her, a couple of days - but times didn't suit. 
More down to my schedule than hers. Comms have been encouraging. I may try her soon.

ickydicky

profile new last month and no aw fb and no mention of owo. anybody think they know her from another profile? says she is 32 but makes no mention of being new to the game. think i would need more info before chancing a meet.

mavgoose

My feeling too. Possible she has done it before and back for another go. ? Not uncommon. As I said , Comms have been good when I tried her before. I am tempted.

Offline Game of scones

Right lads TOFTT again review forthcoming

mavgoose

Right lads TOFTT again review forthcoming

Did you see her , G. O. S. ?

Offline Micky5633

I'm going to try see her on Monday.  Works out the gorbals good comms only worry I have is lack of feedback.

mavgoose

I'm going to try see her on Monday.  Works out the gorbals good comms only worry I have is lack of feedback.

A review would assist others looking in on this mate. ?

:hi:

ickydicky

yes please as i am interested but would like just a bit more info

Offline Micky5633

If I go I defo will lads. Going to still see options on the day

Offline Micky5633

She's not feeling great today so this meet is off. Says she will be back on tomorrow not sure if I will make it tho

ickydicky

She's not feeling great today so this meet is off. Says she will be back on tomorrow not sure if I will make it tho

not feeling great :rolleyes: :cry:. fuck that. my advice is find another punt.

cartman2k15

"Not feeling great" tells me all I need to know.  Consider this a bullet dodged and move on.

Pity, as she looked like a lot of fun.

Offline Micky5633

She said she had a bad headache, could of been doing some bank holiday partying but who knows!

ickydicky

has she not heard of asprin :dash:

Offline Micky5633

Think I'm gonna try again today lads, too intrigued. She is available from 2pm onwards and she does do owo but no CIM so that may or may not be a put off for some people. Will report back if it goes ahead.

Offline Micky5633

mavgoose