Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Style.of Massage Health Centre, Birmingham  (Read 3393 times)

Offline 2F2F

Anyone been here? Any info? Thanks in advance

External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Anyone been here? Any info? Thanks in advance

External Link/Members Only
Looks very nice and legit although they do mention 'open minded' masseurs so could be worth a try for £30 opening offer .

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Isn't it the place by Mr Egg? On the corner of Hurst Street & Ladywell Walk? I went once, it's a very strange set up & I won't go back.

Offline 2F2F

Isn't it the place by Mr Egg? On the corner of Hurst Street & Ladywell Walk? I went once, it's a very strange set up & I won't go back.

Why what happened?

fullenglish

it's the next floor up above harmony 88
not been my self I went to harmony 88 last week

sln

Can you give some details on harmony 88 ?

Roadster

Can you give some details on harmony 88 ?

Dead basic chinese place.  Not the prettiest place or girls.  Reasonably priced and consistently okay service.  HE available and sometimes a little touching depending on who is working.  It's on the corner opposite the Hippodrome next to Mr Egg.

I quite like Jenny (40 something, fairly plain with little English) gives a truely excelent HE but no touching or other services available.

Benson50

Looks very nice and legit although they do mention 'open minded' masseurs so could be worth a try for £30 opening offer .

As well as the 'open minded' they are open till 10pm and they offer outcall - both of which aren't typical of legit places - so it sounds promising.