Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Katrina Arsenal  (Read 2528 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OVERPRICED at £100 ph

I have taken a few days to write this review as disappointing punt when I certainly should have aborted.  Not all of this is at Katrina's door.  None-the-less she was disappointing and this is a clear negative for me.

Easy coms - she is not busy so easy to get a booking.

The location is the popular flat near the Arsenal stadium.

The key problem for me is that she is MUCH older than the pictures; she looks in her 40's   The photos are recognisable but very out of date (10 years) and this makes her sorely overpriced.  I would give her 6's both physically and facially and say she was at about the same level as Sensual Brigit and certainly significantly less attractive than Xena.

On arrival she had wet hair, was in flat shoes and, after getting the money, started complaining of not feeling well. Had I not been on a tight schedule (big mistake) I would have had the presence of mind to abort.

She delays, there is too much chat and distraction, when I move her on to service the focus is trying to make me cum as quickly as possible.  It is an unconvincing and rather depressing experience.  She is an old hand, charging too much, desperate for money who can't be bothered to offer a decent service.  I finished early and was glad to get out of there.

Avoid.

Dave

Offline Belgarion

Sure it was not a Bait and Switch, met up with her last year and she does not look old at all.

Early 20s and eager to please.

Online The_Don

Sorry to hear your half century (review, wise) was negative.

Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

I've seen her profile after replying to, External Link/Members Only and reading some comments on UKP and UKE. I held off calling.

I know, YMMV with any W/G.

I think you, may be saving some punters money (by this review). In regards to Katrina, so some positives may come out of it.

Sure it was not a Bait and Switch, met up with her last year and she does not look old at all.

Her profile states she 29 and by the below picture, in her "early 20s" doesn't sit right, IMO.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:57:23 am by The_Don »

Offline lewishamguy

Her 1st positive review on here was controversial. She used to show agency pictures  :thumbsdown: ------

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29279.msg412812#msg412812

mrhappypants

Bulgarion,

I notice on a previous review the question of B&S was also raised - the previous review is confusing for this reason.  I cannot rule out that any number of girls may be using this profile but I have included a photo from her current profile which I am sure is the girl I saw, even though the picture is flattering and old. As I said in the review (i) I think it is her, (ii) I think the profile photos look about 10 years out of date, and (iii) I would caution anyone visiting to check the girl in the room against the profile. 

Several years ago I had a long running discussion with Password that several girls he had reviewed were MUCH older than his estimation and stated on the profile so this has something of a familiar ring to it.

She has not been "29" in a very, very long time.

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Though I have never met her, Katrina has been on my hot list for a long time. However I am certain there has been discussion on UKP about the photos on the profile and whether they are actually of her. Certainly the photos on the current profile would not particularly interest me, she has used photos of a much more attractive girl.

So at best, there's picture/profile swapping going on here.

mrhappypants

Though I have never met her, Katrina has been on my hot list for a long time. However I am certain there has been discussion on UKP about the photos on the profile and whether they are actually of her. Certainly the photos on the current profile would not particularly interest me, she has used photos of a much more attractive girl.

So at best, there's picture/profile swapping going on here.

There's no mystery - just an old tom using snaps that are 15 years out of date.

Dave

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 01:49:30 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Belgarion

Fair enough mate, thanks for sharing your experience.

Saw her last year and figured she was early 20s.

Shame you had a shit punt.

mrhappypants

It says 29 on her profile.

Dave

Offline Belgarion

She looked then like she was in her early 20s

mrhappypants

It says 29 on her profile. 

Dave

Offline Belgarion

vw

Must have been a hard year for her to age that quickly !

Maybe bait and switch ?

Offline Belgarion

Must have been a hard year for her to age that quickly !

Maybe bait and switch ?

That's exactly what I think.

mrhappypants

Funny isn't it. that when ever someone writes a negative review on this girl you get some wanker bullshitting in the comments about how "it couldn't be her," "I saw her and she cannot be a day over 22" (it says she is 29 on her profile, you moron), "You must have seen the other one, the jaded old slapper in her forties with the stretch marks and the slippers, who complains about how the flat is cold and it makes her ill.  When I saw her she was a vision of loveliness who took me to heaven."

Belgarion, Virtualwaster - jog on and write your own reviews.

Dave

Offline Belgarion

Funny isn't it. that when ever someone writes a negative review on this girl you get some wanker bullshitting in the comments about how "it couldn't be her," "I saw her and she cannot be a day over 22" (it says she is 29 on her profile, you moron), "You must have seen the other one, the jaded old slapper in her forties with the stretch marks and the slippers, who complains about how the flat is cold and it makes her ill.  When I saw her she was a vision of loveliness who took me to heaven."

Belgarion, Virtualwaster - jog on and write your own reviews.

Dave

Why so much anger? I have no issues with your review, just made a comment that I've seen the same girl and she looked good and in her early 20s. Which is why I thought it was a bait and switch, question for me was, which one of us saw the real girl.

That was all.

The rest of your post was not needed to be honest and is very childish. Life is too short.

mrhappypants

I've seen the same girl and she looked good and in her early 20s.

Her profile says she is 29.  Do you think she has deliberately overstated her age?

I am hoping to get some idea what planet you are on 'dos it does not sound like Mother Earth.

Dave

Offline lewishamguy

Funnily enough she's a 40yrs.old milf according to her latest feedback from Tony Soprano ------

:sarcastic:

tony.soprano (2)   05/05/2016 16:48   Seeking Services
    Photos are 10 years old. she is now 40 years old milf. Rushed service, dull sex, total waste of money.

Offline Belgarion

Her profile says she is 29.  Do you think she has deliberately overstated her age?

I am hoping to get some idea what planet you are on 'dos it does not sound like Mother Earth.

Dave

Have you considered the possibility there is a bait and switch operation?

I saw "Sweet Katrina" at Aldgate last year and is completely  different to your description.

Surely being from planet earth with a functioning brain, you can deduce the point being made.

If they are running a bait and switch operation, is it not to punters benefit to flag this up too?

Some folk on here just complicate simple things. I have not accused you of lying and I have even empathised with your experience.

I am highlighting the possibility of them running a bait and switch which further gives credence to your negative.

Somehow this upsets you. The mind truly boggles

mrhappypants

I saw "Sweet Katrina" at Aldgate last year and is completely  different to your description.

Surely being from planet earth with a functioning brain, you can deduce the point being made.

If they are running a bait and switch operation, is it not to punters benefit to flag this up too?

Some folk on here just complicate simple things. I have not accused you of lying and I have even empathised with your experience.

I am highlighting the possibility of them running a bait and switch which further gives credence to your negative.

Somehow this upsets you. The mind truly boggles

Read reply #4 above.

James999

IF there was a bait and swithc involved then it's clearly you who were "switched" as the OP clearly saw the middle age woman as per the AW profile, if you believe B & S then that means not only is she lying about her age (Clipping 15 years or so off), offering a poor service, she's also B & S, so a massive negative  :thumbsdown:

Offline Belgarion

IF there was a bait and swithc involved then it's clearly you who were "switched" as the OP clearly saw the middle age woman as per the AW profile, if you believe B & S then that means not only is she lying about her age (Clipping 15 years or so off), offering a poor service, she's also B & S, so a massive negative  :thumbsdown:

I do not believe I have suggested the review should be anything but a negative, have I?

Online The_Don

I do not believe I have suggested the review should be anything but a negative, have I?

But you never reviewed, Katrina did you?

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:33:53 am by The_Don »

Offline Belgarion

But you never reviewed, Katrina did you?

No I did not, I punted with her before I started contributing to this site.

I also do not review every punt I have, only the ones that are especially memorable or the ones to warn off punters.

Again, the point here is that not only is the lady not delivering the services in her profile with enthusiasm. There is also the distinct possibility they are operating a Bait and Switch operation.

Why me flagging this up is an issue is a mystery to me.

Poor service as indicated by the review and potential bait and switch in contribution to the negative.

What exactly is the problem here?

Type_O_Negative

Hmmm this case looks strange. I punted Sweet_Katrina 2 years ago in Whitechapel (her in call location was on Old Montague Street opposite to tower block). Slim and fit girl next door in early/mid 30's, small breasts and loads of moles on her body. Good kisser and one of the best BJ and CIM i have ever had. I visited her twice - both positive meetings. I'm sorry i didn't do review of her - it was before i joined UKP.

I like that place in Arsenal but it looks like it was B&S or she is jaded now - so i'm not going to revisit.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:20:55 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Belgarion

Hmmm this case looks strange. I punted Sweet_Katrina 2 years ago in Whitechapel (her in call location was on Old Montague Street opposite to tower block). Slim and fit girl next door in early/mid 30's, small breasts and loads of moles on her body. Good kisser and one of the best BJ and CIM i have ever had. I visited her twice - both positive meetings. I'm sorry i didn't do review of her - it was before i joined UKP.

I like that place in Arsenal but it looks like it was B&S or she is jaded now - so i'm not going to revisit.

How dare you come on here and say such horrible things??????????????

I mean, how dare you, how dare you I say???????????? :angry:

Just so Dave does not accuse me of something else, I am being sarcastic

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only

Fair enough mate, thanks for sharing your experience.

Shame you had a shit punt.

I had to come back to this post after a friendly punter shared the image attached of Katrina which  is absolutely unquestionably the girl I saw.

Now like I said: THIS IS THE GIRL I SAW.  This is the girl in the profile.  I think she looks early 40's.  Bulgarion if you did NOT  see this girl you should write a separate review because you are talking about someone else' and you should stop writing bollox on this review.  And if you did see this girl I suggest you defend the statements you wrote above.

Dave

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 03:15:15 pm by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

The lady I saw was slimmer and younger

So thank you for proving I was right about a bait and switch

Knew we would get there eventually

The thing is numbnuts - real punters don't deliberately try to obscure the self evident conclusion in someone else's review. 

- Reported -

Offline Belgarion

The thing is numbnuts - real punters don't deliberately try to obscure the self evident conclusion in someone else's review. 

- Reported -

The thing is dave, me highlighting they were running a bait and switch operation, adds more negatives to the WG.

You know, fake pics, bait and switch, bad things.

Somehow you were upset that I added more negatives to your review.

Very weird behaviour from a punter.

Would be keen to see what your report was about, agreeing a negative

Clearly not the sharpest  :rolleyes:

mrhappypants

Clearly not the sharpest  :rolleyes:

This is not an accusation I usually have to defend  :D but at least I have managed to find the reported posts section during my time here....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116660.0

Offline Belgarion

This is not an accusation I usually have to defend  :D but at least I have managed to find the reported posts section during my time here....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116660.0

I did see the report yesterday, chuckled to myself.

You accuse me of being a tout but highlight a thread where I expose a girl for doing Bait and Switch and highlight a thread where I told the posters I had made a mistake and would not do it again.

Need to grow up dave, you came onto a thread of mine and said the girl I had given a positive was 15 years passed her best and it did not bother me at all.

Yet, here you are crying about a comment I made on a thread months ago.

A comment where I flagged up a bait and switch operation.

Not to worry, I will not comment on your reviews anymore, as you are highly strung.

Would not want to get reported for spurious reasons  :rolleyes:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I did see the report yesterday, chuckled to myself.

You accuse me of being a tout but highlight a thread where I expose a girl for doing Bait and Switch and highlight a thread where I told the posters I had made a mistake and would not do it again.

Need to grow up dave, you came onto a thread of mine and said the girl I had given a positive was 15 years passed her best and it did not bother me at all.

Yet, here you are crying about a comment I made on a thread months ago.

A comment where I flagged up a bait and switch operation.

Not to worry, I will not comment on your reviews anymore, as you are highly strung.

Would not want to get reported for spurious reasons  :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Type_O_Negative

I have to confirm i punted this girl a few years ago in Whitechapel. And she was good. However as we know YMMV with every WG. No need for argument here.

:drinks:

Offline Belgarion

I have to confirm i punted this girl a few years ago in Whitechapel. And she was good. However as we know YMMV with every WG. No need for argument here.

:drinks:

No worries mate, so I was right about the Bait and Switch. The lady I saw was much younger and if I remember correctly was a dark blonde at the time.

Not sure why dave has kicked up a fuss about this to be honest.