Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Busty Suzanne - Sheffield  (Read 2570 times)

1 review(s) for __Suzanne__ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dick Cheese

Comms:Phone call to arrange.Sent post code and street straight away,then phone call on arrival for number to get buzzed in.
Meet: 30mins £60
Where: Sheffield city centre flat.There is a car park right outside £1 for 2hrs.

Knocked on the door and as is the usual door opens you walk in and the girl is behind the door.Straight through to the bedroom which is small but clean,decent sized bed.
Suzanne.....WOW!!! Those tits are for real  :yahoo:  The pics are genuine and I'd say her age is accurate too.Looks wise all good too,she's a nice looking girl,does have a bit of a belly on her,nice ass and legs though.5'3 ish tall and guess at a size 12.
Started off playing with those magnificent tits and kissing and licking her all over.She was clean and fresh smelling everywhere.
After a while I rolled on my back and asked for a BJ which was excellent OWO with absolutely no scraping of teeth.My cock was then treated to an awesome oily tit wank before we moved onto sex in various positions.
Suzanne is very friendly and everything I asked for was delivered with enthusiasm.She speaks very good English so no communication problems and seemed eager to please.
Will definitely go back so I highly recommend.A must see if like me you love big tits.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for TOFFT fella and for the review.

Had spotted this one and thought to myself there's no way those tits are for real. Now I know that they are I reckon its tit w*** time  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review. As a tit man, I'll keep an eye on her profile and if she ever ventures up the M1 to Leeds I may have a bash!

Offline egpunter

thanks for the review. will c her this week!!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Middle picture is fake shit, which makes me doubt the other ones, unless she is British tit model Rachel Aldana
Q. IS THAT REALLY YOU??    A. OF COURSE I AM
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well spotted AK.

OP Mr AK has a good point here. Whars your take on it ??

Offline Dick Cheese

That's a great spot AK.Guess the pics aren't genuine.She has got one hell of a rack though I assure you.I wasn't disappointed as you can see from my review.

Offline mrjal

She's changed her photos now to ones of a different person to what they were before.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Rachel Aldana is 32L, Suzanne lists 36h, no doubt massive, but a big difference in terms of body shape. Rachel would be really slim with macromastia, Suzanne sounds more on the BBW side.

Offline scsa

She changed her pictures as I messaged her on aw about it. Got the normal abuse saying it was her, sent her the link to the actual pictures and she changed her pictures and sent another message of abuse.

From the communications 100% avoid.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She changed her pictures as I messaged her on aw about it. Got the normal abuse saying it was her, sent her the link to the actual pictures and she changed her pictures and sent another message of abuse.

From the communications 100% avoid.

FFS when will they learn  :dash: :dash:?? If they take the piss  :angry: :angry: out of us punters we will rumble them and boycott them !!

Offline scsa

I agree. This case however is all the more strange as the picture she stole focused on boobs, her actual set of boobs are near identical, especially at that angle.

Offline scsa

2 messages received today regarding this thread from her on aw. Saying she can change her pictures where she wants and that I'm stupid if I don't think she reads this forum.

You can read this forum all you want, doesn't alter the issue of you using someone else's pictures until someone used reverse image search!

Offline scsa

Message also says how dare her tits be discussed on a forum! Clearly not happy about being found out as never actually directly denies using the models photo, just says come and visit and you don't be disappointed. So in other words, yes I used a fake pic but mine are similar and because the stolen pic is just a pair of tits close up you probably won't notice the difference.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Message also says how dare her tits be discussed on a forum! Clearly not happy about being found out as never actually directly denies using the models photo, just says come and visit and you don't be disappointed. So in other words, yes I used a fake pic but mine are similar and because the stolen pic is just a pair of tits close up you probably won't notice the difference.
As I've said the difference isn't so much in tit size, but in body shape.

Polish:

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:22:11 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline stevedave

Message also says how dare her tits be discussed on a forum!

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Does she not know how the internet works? Freedom of speech and all that  :D

Offline scsa

Now has a warning up on her adultwork about a blackmailer and how she hasn't used fake pictures

CheeseInferno

Offline punt2015

Hi guys i saw this lady several weeks ago she never put her own pictures she used to work near wicker i dont know where is she working now.

I had an average punt with her she is fat she got massive tits big tummy and she refused to kiss despite high standards of hygiene care, when i asked why she not letting me kiss then her answer was she does not like it ..  :dash: