Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Gold Finchley  (Read 951 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sir cumalot

I generally as a rule try not to go back to see a SP as there are plenty of girls to chose from. But every once in a while you find one that is worth going back to see. Well Ashley is one of those girls. I have reviewed her before but thought it important to give a little back to this site seeing as I take a lot from it  :D

Well, there is not a lot I can add to my last review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65101.0 but will add this. Her service and attention to you is fantastic. She still has the same high standard of service I previously experienced and would even go so far as to say she was better this time than last time. That said, again, her profile pictures are her but a few years younger.

She had moved since seeing her last time and is now in a flat in Finchley, between East and Central Finchley. There is easy parking and its not to hard to find. The flat itself is very clean and recently refurbished. Nice but small bathroom and her room is spacious with a perfectly adequate bed.

Services provided, DFK, CIM, lots of different positions.

Enjoy gentlemen I think she is off for a break soon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi: