Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Busty Zoe - tours  (Read 1814 times)

5 review(s) for MissBustyZoe (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

faggins

This was a punt that occurred before I was a site member, probably about Summer 2014. Posted now on the basis that a) she appears to be touring our neck of the woods (Hemel Hempstead), so possibly useful to some and b) to shut up any moaning gits who complain about the lack of reviews.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications - From scrolling back through e-mail history on AW, these would appear to have been pretty good. Certainly there was an initial flurry of e-mail ping pong discussing likes/dislikes, role play, etc. I phoned when in the hotel car park, and given room number.

Location – Holiday Inn (?) Huntingdon - well, hotel near the racecourse anyway. Was initially unhappy about a hotel meet, but it was fairly easy getting up past reception. I would imagine Zoe uses hotels of this sort of calibre on tours.

Zoe - Claims to be 45 on AW profile - and the rest; certainly nearer 50. The AW photos are her.  Her profile is otherwise fairly accurate. I was after a BBW for some domme role play, so on that basis all ok thus far. Facially, not the most attractive, but plain rather than looking like a bag of spanners.

The punt – Zoe opened the door wearing a robe over a baby doll with hold up stockings - I'd requested something a bit more "domme", i.e. a corset/basque, but she freely admitted she'd had difficulty getting into it; so 1st disappointment. There was french kissing to start, whilst we discussed the finer points of the role play.  For me domme role play of this kind tends to involve a deal of face sitting, whilst I get wanked/sucked to the brink, then lay off for a while, and then repeat, etc. On the face sitting side, her snatch was well maintained, no god awful odour, so encouraged enthusiastic licking from me. Unfortunately, the 69 side of things wasn't so great, on the basis that she wasn't really doing anything for me mentally to keep the old chap sufficiently aroused, and though I eventually came (covered oral, btw), it wasn't out of mad passion or her technique, but more out of me thinking "for god's sake, come!". Was that her fault or just that I'm of an age? I'd say 50/50, because I went in there with a specific idea in mind, and though she tried, she didn't really deliver sufficiently to keep me interested - I've seen other BBWs before and since (though mainly younger, so that might be a factor), without any issues.

So, all in all the whole punt was a bit "meh".

MrXYZ987

Good recall for a punt nearly 2 years ago. Largely echos my punt with her from the end of last year. She's lost quite a bit of weight since you saw her.

Agree on the hotel thing, she told me she lives in Northants, but doesn't do meets near where she lives, always on tours.

faggins

Good recall for a punt nearly 2 years ago. Largely echos my punt with her from the end of last year. She's lost quite a bit of weight since you saw her.

Agree on the hotel thing, she told me she lives in Northants, but doesn't do meets near where she lives, always on tours.

Weight loss or not, it just didn't really "happen" the way I'd hoped, so I'm not sure I'd bother again. When I next have funds for that sort of thing, I'm looking at visting SiennaBBW

MrXYZ987

When I next have funds for that sort of thing, I'm looking at visting SiennaBBW

Well I was meant to do that this morning, but she cancelled last minute