Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow reccomendation?  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Llama32

Gonna put some faith in UKP in helping me pick out a WG for a punt.
I have a loose criteria of what I'm looking for, I'm willing to look outside of the criteria but if they fit, it's a bonus.

1. City Centre. Willing to travel a little but within the city centre is ideal.
2. Preferably British/Scottish
3. Small breasts are a big plus.
4. Max £80hh or £130/h
5. 18-30 age range, 35 at the oldest.
6. Can take the initiative, not a deal breaker if not, but prefer.
7. Dressup wardrobe also a big plus.

From my own search I've found
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who seems to fit what I'm after but recent reviews here are more on the neutral side (too long in the business?)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only also seems to fit, a tad older than I'd like but with better positives here (although none since January.)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Not British, but one I've been eyeing a while and generally positively talked about by most.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Another super highly rated one overall, her gallery is definitely enticing.

I'd appreciate opinions of the above or suitable suggestions fitting in with the loose criteria of the type of girl I'm looking for.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'd be looking for an incall, hence city centre location.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:49:01 pm by Llama32 »

Offline auldie63

I'm saying absolutely nothing about the girls you have listed but if you want one who seems to fit your looks description, give yourself a treat and see

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                                                                     Guarantee you wont regret it.
There last night and still smiling.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:48:05 pm by auldie63 »

Offline Llama32

She looks perfect and fits exactly what I want, though I'm a little bit younger than her preferred age group. I'll probably still enquire though, can't hurt to have a few backups lined up at least.

Offline auldie63

I thought the same for the opposite reason but a couple of txts and a phone call solved that.
That was many meets ago.

moosehead69

Whilst I agree with auldie that Gabby is a top girl there is another couple of options for u to consider....
Sexy Emma polish girl based in city centre ( maybe tad ocd on cleaning) but grt shag..
External Link/Members Only

Also based in west end is summer great girl small breasts but amazing nipples and also great expierience

DG

Good choices and suggestions; Eva, Gabriella and HornyHottie will all give you a great time but they are all subtly different.

Offline Llama32

Forgot to come back to this.

Whilst I agree with auldie that Gabby is a top girl there is another couple of options for u to consider....
Sexy Emma polish girl based in city centre ( maybe tad ocd on cleaning) but grt shag..

Also based in west end is summer great girl small breasts but amazing nipples and also great expierience

Cheers for these, after checking em all out, I'm probably gonna settle with Eva and make a booking with her shortly. I'll save Gabs for when I have more time to waste.

Offline auldie63

You think a punt is a waste of time?

Offline Llama32

You think a punt is a waste of time?
Well yeah, it's a waste of time and money but I'll be damned if I don't enjoy it. :yahoo:

ickydicky

hope you enjoy. i would have said lucylonglegs. slim and shde has got long legs and also wee tits and has a few dress up options. great bj and fab fuck. and great vfm.

Offline DDB

Not one to piggy back on someone else's post but being into taller women and having a likening for both legs and a decent arse, who would you recommend in a choice between HornyHottie and Erika? The latter seems better VFM.

mavgoose

Not one to piggy back on someone else's post but being into taller women and having a likening for both legs and a decent arse, who would you recommend in a choice between HornyHottie and Erika? The latter seems better VFM.

You get what you pay for. Horny hottie, easy choice.
I've seen both.

:hi:

Offline seeker

Hornie Hottie  v Erica
No brainer
Erica = safe pair of hands for newbies but too big and old for me
Hornie hottie :yahoo: young gorgeous and if your up for it
A fantastic energetic time ...

DG

Hornie Hottie  v Erica
No brainer
Erica = safe pair of hands for newbies but too big and old for me
Hornie hottie :yahoo: young gorgeous and if your up for it
A fantastic energetic time ...

Haven't seen Erica but totally agree about HH; gorgeous girl, great body, brilliant oral and the most energetic girl I've met  :yahoo:

RandyF

Erika is not tall.  Small, beefy, round.  Fat arse.

Inspector Gadget

Why not just try em all?  Draw up a list, start ringing, see who's available, and go from there. Score them off as ye go, and if you have the time, fire us up a review. You seem to have nailed your review style.

ickydicky

aye that tix a few boxes. have a go at them all.

Offline DDB

I'll try both see who's available, HH is first choice, those legs  :kiss:

But Erika's arse could be to a deal breaker here. Doesn't strike me as beefy tho'

That's me done. Apologies for interrupting someone else's post

Offline David1970

I saw Erika in February and in April, she had been home on holiday between my visits, and she has put on weight on her ass. Her oral is good but lacks eye contact which I like.
Safe pair of hands for a first punt.
Would not say she was small and fat.

ickydicky

while since i seen her but she didnt have far arse then. curvy and rounded but not fat and i always got eye contact when she sooked ma tadger. :rolleyes:

bensonhedges20

Avoid lucy unless you like the slim/junkie look

Celine or eva is reccomended. Both are fine though celine is mid thirties whereas eva early to mid twenties.

Eva may not be british but has a good grasp of english.

Need to book ahead with eva as never available instantly

ickydicky

lucy is slim with great wee tits and tight arse but not a junkie. no way

Offline Llama32

Avoid lucy unless you like the slim/junkie look

Celine or eva is reccomended. Both are fine though celine is mid thirties whereas eva early to mid twenties.

Eva may not be british but has a good grasp of english.

Need to book ahead with eva as never available instantly
Eva has been on the HL for a while, her posts over on UKE show better English than some people I know personally. I've managed to get a booking in for her so that'll be fun. Considering how many reviews she's got, I'll probably do a review similar to how I did Sophia's, unless something goes catastrophically wrong (touch wood).

Celine I was put off from her most recent reviews here though, otherwise she'd have been my go to, I dunno what it is about blondes, they just appeal to me so easily. Hopefully someone will see her and review her again before I make decide to meet her.

bensonhedges20

lucy is slim with great wee tits and tight arse but not a junkie. no way

Have you seen her teeth?

ickydicky

cant see them when her mouth is full of my tadger. heard lot of shite about petite kates teeth too but i got no probs with her
 either just as some folk think erika has a far arse and i dont. ive seen all 3 many times and they never let me down. all 3 great rides give great bjs and turn me on and are reliable and vfm. :drinks:

Burnside

Bit of a strange one, as Lucy is at the lower end of the market, but has 5 positive reviews on here. :unknown:

RandyF

Bit of a strange one, as Lucy is at the lower end of the market, but has 5 positive reviews on here. :unknown:

Strange, how so Burnty?  They all look genuine enough reviews, no?

chico1000

Strange, how so Burnty?  They all look genuine enough reviews, no?
jesus what is happening to you have you not managed to recover your account yet.  All LL reviews are pretty accurate.  She is VFM honest and enthusiastic punt.
I only visited the once didn't go back just didn't really fancy her.  But I definitely would not say she was a junkie.   So if you are on budget in Glasgow give her a whirl.

ickydicky

jesus what is happening to you have you not managed to recover your account yet.  All LL reviews are pretty accurate.  She is VFM honest and enthusiastic punt.
I only visited the once didn't go back just didn't really fancy her.  But I definitely would not say she was a junkie.   So if you are on budget in Glasgow give her a whirl.

spot on just because she aint your type dont mean anything wrong with a lassie :drinks:

Offline wholuvsubaby

I'm saying absolutely nothing about the girls you have listed but if you want one who seems to fit your looks description, give yourself a treat and see

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                                                                     Guarantee you wont regret it.
There last night and still smiling.

In Glasgow for the next few days and looking for some fun, so in my research stumbled across these recommendations and do like the look of this beauty - so duly contacted her and within 1hr was all agreed and booked up.

will post review when completed.
cheers fellow UK Punters - what we we do without this great site apart from waste loads of money on sh** punts

ickydicky

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:33:35 pm by ickydicky »