Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent masseuse  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Titi

Can anyone recommend a decent masseuse preferably close to city centre Manchester? I am looking for a full body massage from a lady that knows what she's doing and not just giving a back rub. Extras will be a bonus and not necessary.  Thanks in advance.

Offline Titi

Offline ProtocolDroid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any thoughts or feedback on the above profile?

Suzanne always receives very solid reviews on another (local) forum. The HE tends to be commented on especially, so I am not sure how good the actual massage is. I've visited External Link/Members Only and would recommend her. No rush service, good massage and a totally unique double-handed technique for your dessert!

Offline Titi

Nice one thanks. Just fancy something different and relaxing.

Offline Titi

Suzanne always receives very solid reviews on another (local) forum. The HE tends to be commented on especially, so I am not sure how good the actual massage is. I've visited External Link/Members Only and would recommend her. No rush service, good massage and a totally unique double-handed technique for your dessert!

Have you ever seen Sofia?

Offline ProtocolDroid

From what I've read she's a quite a bit bigger than Claire, so even though she offers more services I've never really been tempted.

Online spartanwizard

You won't get the massage you are after with Sophia. Nice attractive girls with a great figure. Nice b2b but not the best if you have genuine aches and pains

Offline Titi

You won't get the massage you are after with Sophia. Nice attractive girls with a great figure. Nice b2b but not the best if you have genuine aches and pains

Yea think I will opt for Claire. My back aches from work related long distance driving.

Offline manfox

I have seen sophia.

Good service but not really very attractive. Short, stocky build and overweight.

Enjoyed her boobs sliding up and down my cock though!

Claire is the better looking of the 2 and offers the better massage but no B2B

ziggy1969

If you are wanting a therapeutic massage, I would take a look at Thai massage places, although from reading online quality can vary. This may because some of the Thai girls are unqualified, but some of them have really excellent technique as Thailand has a strong massage culture.

Online spartanwizard

Chanipa at Salford Thai massage is a guaranteed good massage. You can try half a dozen places in the centre but will all depend on what girl you see as to what service you get. At least with an independent you know who and what you are getting

ziggy1969

Chanipa at Salford Thai massage is a guaranteed good massage. You can try half a dozen places in the centre but will all depend on what girl you see as to what service you get. At least with an independent you know who and what you are getting

I will note that name, thanks. BTW, no reason why one couldn't book a particular girl in advance. For example, I had the personal number of a Thai lady who worked in a massage shop and would text her to book her so I knew what I was getting. BTW, by Salford Thai do you mean this place - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 10:16:46 pm by ziggy1969 »

Online spartanwizard

Yeah that works if you have already been.  But if not they will sometimes just  say yes to the booking but offer you another girl who is working that day. If you have never seen her you have no idea if it's the girl who had been recommended or not.
Yes sorry that is the right link.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:05:02 am by spartanwizard »

Online chris1959

If you want a excellent massage siam spa centre on bridge st they are properly trained thai ladies. But there are no extras. They charge 35 pounds for 1 hour massage