Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessiaxx24 - YORK  (Read 1751 times)

1 review(s) for Aneliss A (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CityTillIDie

I joined this esteemed forum a couple of months ago and despite having been punting for a good 15 years I'd say I've picked up many many valuable tips and recommendations from the seasoned among you. Not to mention having a bloody good laugh.

Now one of the points made has been to be extremely sceptical about some types of EE girl. Especially Romanians. But on Saturday I really did feel the need and time would be limited until Tuesday so I got onto the purple site for a browse. Having been away in Europe for ten days, meeting a number of beautiful and sexy girls of differing nationalities at a fraction of the U.K. prices - and with a far more pleasant, responsive, sexy, genuine attitude I must add! - I had to go for it. I chose Alessia as she had plenty of feedback (I know, I know) and responded very promptly to my texts in good English.

So late Saturday morning off I went...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Flat was centrally located and easy to find. Extremely secure and discreet entry. Up two flights and in. Did the paperwork and retired for a nice shower. We had agreed £60 for the half hour to include French kissing.

On returning we stood for a while kissing stroking and gradually grinding. 'Alessia' is very sexy and skilled and soon we were moving to the bed. I lay her on her front and kissed and nuzzled neck and ears, stroking her back and ass. This usually works. It did here!

She had just finished showering as I arrived - at my request- and was beautifully clean and fresh. She was very open to a good rimming and licking. No fingers. I flipped her and tasted her beautiful clean pussy which was extremely clean and receptive. Then I lay on my back and she sat on my face. Her juices ran down my cheeks.

Then on with the condom - very tight as I'm quite wide! She only had one size so take your own if that's the case. She eased onto me doggy style after some nice covered oral. A few minutes later I had a wonderful orgasm.

Cleaned up and stood up. Very weak legs!!! A peck on my cheek and off I went. Time well spent with a sexy and demure young girl. Lovely!!

SUMMARY

LOOKS - face 6, tits nice big natural floppy especially as she's quite short, very sexy walk legs and butt. Absolutely fresh out of the shower as I had asked.

ATTITUDE- excellent comms throughout; good English, nice smile, responded well to my quiet non-pushy, amicable ways. Who wouldn't haha!  :cool: :cool:

SERVICE - she provided everything I wanted in 30minutes but I don't think she was ever going to orgasm. Some do some don't some pretend. Having been on UKP for two months I must say my thoughts have altered. I used to go for the WG orgasm giving oral (very much my hobby) but I am not so bothered now. She certainly wasn't but she was extremely wet and her groans and shivers were genuine.

OVERALL - good venue, bathroom a little messy but she and coworker had just showered. I felt confident comfortable and safe. Nice girl. Good English. I came away feeling money well spent for what I needed. I wouldn't feel troubled if I had to return but I probably won't as I've compiled a Leeds hotlist I need to start dealing with!

All the best

CTID

Tallboy2

Just found this review so might have to give her a go. She looks good

Offline CityTillIDie

She's quite nice. Very pleasant half hour...

There are some tourers in York today, pretty good and pleasant.
Incalls to central hotel. They're on the purple site.

Offline Allnewman

Offline CityTillIDie

Katexx21 I believe.
Last day yesterday I think