Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 19 year old Hungarian in Croydon  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Neil197

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? would be interested to hear any feedback. Thanks.

punther

Looking at the profile im confident she is part of the group that operate just off blackhorse road.

I would say shes worth ago as physically shes probably the best that group has produced, as in shes slim and facially reasonable. Odds are she dosent speak english

At those rates its difficult to expect a grade service but i would say shes worth a punt but manage your expectations going in.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Why on earth would someone punt with that she looks like a teenager nothing going on at all no ass no breast no sex appeal in the slightest.

Online drwho

Why on earth would someone punt with that she looks like a teenager nothing going on at all no ass no breast no sex appeal in the slightest.

All about variety for me.

She's also on my (budget) list (and I know many will leap to deride anyone offering bareback, or those going with these girls, whether they indulge in BB or not)

On Saturday I went to see External Link/Members Only A friendly BBBW with big tits and ass. Had an enjoyable 2nd visit to her but as a reaction to this was also considering a trip to Croydon for something much younger, lighter and slimmer.

Some might have a 'type' that they always chase after, but personally I prefer to treat my cock to a bit of variety

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's also on my (budget) list (and I know many will leap to deride anyone offering bareback, or those going with these girls, whether they indulge in BB or not)

On Saturday I went to see External Link/Members Only A friendly BBBW with big tits and ass. Had an enjoyable 2nd visit to her but as a reaction to this was also considering a trip to Croydon for something much younger, lighter and slimmer.

Some might have a 'type' that they always chase after, but personally I prefer to treat my cock to a bit of variety

I would not punt with a prossie that I would not consider fucking in my personal life. I have to much respect for myself to lay down with a dog that unattractive just because I may have blue balls. If a next man chooses to see a girl who has bb listed then I will make certain that I avoid seeing any prossie he may of seen

punther

Its your cash and your dick so you can do whatever you like

If you do see her which im guessing would be a TOFTT hope you have a great time  :drinks:

Online drwho

Thanks Punther

Actually I've just noticed Belgarion's review on Exotic Anisha.
She's been on my Indian list for a few months now. Previously the time and distance stopped me considering seeing her, but thats not an issue at the moment.
Doing a lot of thinking with my dick lately I have to admit. :rolleyes: