Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy blond sandra (Barking)  (Read 5137 times)

2 review(s) for sexy blond sandra xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Sandra on Friday night. It was a last minute booking after the girl I had originally intended to see (and booked in advance) let me down. I scoured AdultWork for an alternative and this girl ticked a lot of my boxes.

Made the trek to Barking. Was asked to wait outside when I got there - but luckily only 15 minutes. Was let into a terraced house on a main road by a flat mate. Another WG. She led me upstairs to meet Sandra and spoke on her behalf, asking me what I wanted and explaining the cost. I had enough money on for the full hour and had said when booking that I would stay that long. However I got the vibes that this might not turn out to be a very good punt so I decided to just pay for 30 minutes instead.

It wasn't that I was disappointed with the girl. On the contrary - she is a stunner - killer body, just as depicted on her profile, and pretty too. Young with Blonde hair (albeit dyed). She was wearing a tight white dress with heels on - she looked fantastic. It was the fact that she seemed somewhat withdrawn and/or shy. When I entered the room (with the other girl) she didn't actually acknowledge me for several seconds until I said hello. It felt a little awkward. She wasn't miserable, just quiet. In hindsight I think that she is very inexperienced and doesn't yet know much English. In time she could build her confidence.

Sandra handed me a towel and I took a quick shower. When I came back I kissed her as we stood next to the bed. Kissing was OK but she was not very engaging and this set the tone for the punt. It wasn't a convincing GFE at all. No eye contact for example. She was accomodating as opposed to offering any real passion. She would do exactly what I asked and was very polite. As I mentioned, her English is very poor so conversation (as I attempted at the beginning and the end) was difficult. Nevertheless she is a beautiful, young Polish girl with a tight pussy, immaculately clean and friendly enough. My time was spent first giving her oral, then we did 69 (I asked for her to rubber me up - she would have done it without - so another tick for many of you); followed by sex in different positions. Kissing her during sex felt a little awkward - like she didn't really want to do it - never initiating it herself, even when I got very close. But her accommodating style would allow me to kiss her. Prone bone position was really good - she has a lovely bubble butt. She has superb tits too. The kind you find on a lady in her early twenties but not her mid-twenties - firm, round and with the nipples poking out straight!

The session was all very relaxing - no stress, no rush, no rolling eyes from her as I ask her to change position. She smiled a few times when I complemented her but was generally indifferent to the whole thing. She was fairly responsive when I gave her oral - but this was only briefly as I had other ideas within my limited time. I could actually go back and see her for an hour sometime as maybe she might warm up a little with more oral - who knows.

There was a knock on the door 5 minutes from the end of the meeting. No problem for me - I'd been holding back for a while. It wasn't difficult for me to cum when I'm fucking a girl as hot as this. Came inside her, in the condom. She handed me the wipes.

Summary: Smoking-hot young Polish girl who delivered what's on her profile except the GFE - which was a little lacklustre.

Offline momochan

I was interested in this one but her profiles gone walkies from AW  :angry:

PS thanks for the review.

LL

I was interested in this one but her profiles gone walkies from AW  :angry:

PS thanks for the review.
You're welcome mate. In the very brief conversation I had with her at the end, I understood that she'd be popping back to her motherland of Poland (Warsaw no less) for a short break then coming back to London again. So perhaps we'll see a new profile for her soon.

Offline momochan

cheers mate , she was a contender for my cherry  :angelgirl:

LL

cheers mate , she was a contender for my cherry  :angelgirl:
Profile is back up. Go and see her - then post a review please  :drinks:
I'm hoping she might have gotten the hang of it and warmed up a little :D

Offline claretandblue

Nice review op,she has a cracking figure,the location puts me off, complete shithole, when you consider what most of the locals are like round there it puts me right off

LL

Nice review op,she has a cracking figure,the location puts me off, complete shithole, when you consider what most of the locals are like round there it puts me right off
I didn't know it was an especially dodgy area. Looks a lot like Harrow or Wembley which are OK. Her flat is right on the main road - I walked there from the station which took a few minutes - no alleyways to walk through or God awful underpasses like the one you need to use to visit Vicky when she's working at Bromley-by-bow. No kids hanging around outside smoking drugs - like the street gang I encountered the one and only time I went to Kingsbury - which was an aborted punt as said gang shouted at me to leave. So I've punted in places which felt a lot worse - regardless I don't punt late at night or even after dark if I can avoid it.

Offline milton_

Sexy Blond Sandra looks like a real stunner on her profile!
The other WG who opened you and liaise for Sandra, was that her busty marika xx?

Are you going back to see her soon?

Offline Gynaemyte

Maybe the same house and maid that Jennifer "escaped" from?

bigone

Just went to see Sandra
Not sure same girl bigger  then pics or reviewed  before me
Spoke perfect English. Asked about oral no condom
Said mabe.I  just walked
Bigone

Offline milton_

Just went to see Sandra
Not sure same girl bigger  then pics or reviewed  before me
Spoke perfect English. Asked about oral no condom
Said mabe.I  just walked
Bigone

Tough luck mate, sorry about that - I was also thinking about seeing her soon ... that now puts me off.
Were you straight welcomed by supposedly "Sandra"?

bigone

Tough luck mate, sorry about that - I was also thinking about seeing her soon ... that now puts me off.
Were you straight welcomed by supposedly "Sandra"?
i been texting  about 6 times,i arrived at the house  in Ilford  lane,a smaller  black hair  lady
ask me you want me or other lady,i say Sandra  then blonde lady walks in and kisses  me on both cheeks  and says in perfect  English  how long i want and i ask lf she sandra and says she was,i not convinced  after reading  earlier  positive  review  about how shy she was and how good looking, only ll would know if same lady,

Offline milton_

i been texting  about 6 times,i arrived at the house  in Ilford  lane,a smaller  black hair  lady
ask me you want me or other lady,i say Sandra  then blonde lady walks in and kisses  me on both cheeks  and says in perfect  English  how long i want and i ask lf she sandra and says she was,i not convinced  after reading  earlier  positive  review  about how shy she was and how good looking, only ll would know if same lady,

I guess just a bait and switch move the pulled on you, that girl you spoke to was certainly then not the one that was described in the review. It was also said she would go back to Poland, her profile when off but then got put back up again, so she might never have returned - what a shame. Anyways, kudos that you did the right thing to walk away and not tricked into this. Are you going to try to see her again?

Stortford

Smoking hot? Face 5 at best poor owo much better  to be had.

Offline The_Don

YMMV, with any W/G

Smoking hot? Face 5 at best poor owo much better  to be had.

Perhaps you should share that via your own reviews  :unknown:

Of these "much better to be had" W/G
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:20:12 am by The_Don »

Stortford

First punt for a few months and I am not a good writer  like yourself.

Offline PLeisure

First punt for a few months and I am not a good writer  like yourself.
Reviews do not require any special skills
 - and contributions are always appreciated  :) 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:59:22 am by PLeisure »

Stortford

The one other thing the photos was expecting a proper d cup not big tits at all.

Red_baron

Is the girl in the profile the same as the review or BS??

LL

Is the girl in the profile the same as the review or BS??
Loading up the profile today - it's been switched to a different girl. Shit!

LL

bigone

So what girl are we going to get?
The original  Sandra  or somebody  else????

LL

So what girl are we going to get?
The original  Sandra  or somebody  else????
There's only one way to find out. :hi:

bigone

I did that the other  week
I think  you  should go back and tell us if
It's the same girl you saw originally   :hi:

LL

I did that the other  week
I think  you  should go back and tell us if
It's the same girl you saw originally   :hi:
I already told you the girl I saw is the one in the pics. You went there and met a girl who was larger than the one in the pics so I don't think you saw the same one. Now I'm supposed to go back and double check that at my own expense like I'm running an errand for you? :wackogirl: Fuck that!