Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is first slot of the day worth it?  (Read 1751 times)

Offline jmc

Just looking for some feedback on experience. I've never tired an early slot (e.g. 10am) before, but it might suit next time. Not sure if wg's would be in the groove so early, or if there's less availability? Any advice?

Offline Leicestergent100

Personally I like the early slots... Usually guarantees you the first go of the day if your someone like me that's not a fan of sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths...etc etc... Each to their own I guess!

Offline dboy74

First slots are OK if you don't want 'sloppy seconds' assuming the WG has not had early morning bareback sex with their partner! At the end of the day no one can guarantee that.

A decent WG should be offering a quality meet whatever time of the day. My earliest punt was 7am and had meets with the same WG in the afternoon and evening which were all of the same high standard.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 11:09:16 pm by dboy74 »

wolves87

Just looking for some feedback on experience. I've never tired an early slot (e.g. 10am) before, but it might suit next time. Not sure if wg's would be in the groove so early, or if there's less availability? Any advice?

I always prefer early meets, mostly due to morning glory, never noticed any difference with service, should always be the same quality but I know I work better early mornings than late afternoons, it's an interesting point for sure

Offline jmc

Good feedback - thanks guys

Offline smiths

Personally I like the early slots... Usually guarantees you the first go of the day if your someone like me that's not a fan of sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths...etc etc... Each to their own I guess!

It doesn't guarantee anything, what it does do is increase the chances you are the WGs first punter of the day, but it obviously doesn't guarantee her partner or pimp hasn't just been barebacking her half hour before.

Offline Bumbuttass

I've had some 7am pre-work punts too, when a morning wank just isn't enough  :thumbsup:

One of my regulars is at her horniest early mornings, as am I, so they were great fun but one time I remember she forgot to set her alarm & left her phone on silent so had a wasted trip, but she offered a decent discount to make up for it on the same day & boy did I pound her good and proper that afternoon as I was gagging for it all day  :yahoo:

creweboy23

I myself prefer later. ..or even last one of the day! ... :dance:

vw

I wouldn't many of these prossies are lazy and disorganised, more likely to be messed about the earlier you book, and if she does make it may have just rushed to get up to see you after a sweaty night with Sergei and not had a shower !

Offline hairymonster

I agree, first punt, some of these girls are barely awake. Saw Holly from Tingles a while back just as the place opened, was like a zombie, but that might be her usual modus.

Offline kenny

Not for me. I may be horny in the morning, but also too sleepy and lazy to go out that early to shag a WG.  I'm in no illusion, I know I'm always getting a sloppy 1000th, whether it's been a 30 min or a whole night gap between the last cock and me.  As long as she's freshly showered, attentive during my meet and provides what I pay her for, time of the day is of no concern to me. Incidentally, I prefer punting around lunchtime or just after, as that's when I feel most energetic, and from my experience, most girls are not tired from the night before, or from the day's work.

rodjaneandfreddy

If there a good WG is shouldn't matter what the time off day is, after all it's all an act anyway, just depends on how effective they are as an actress!

Might sound a little harsh but it's right.