Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucieBee - Mansfield  (Read 1757 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scott1601

Been trying to get a booking with Lucie for a while and i'm glad i persevered. Lucie looks stunning, is really friendly and puts you at ease straight away.

Got the paperwork sorted, then started with lots of kissing (DFK is definitely included) and then it was time to get Lucie undressed and lick her nice pussy (Lucie tastes delicious) My turn for a while then on with the condom with Lucie on top. Finished in missionary and had a good chat afterwards.

I'd certainly recommend Lucie and she would be perfect if its your first time. I'll definitely be visiting again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GolfNut

Nice review thanks Scott

Agree with all you've said about Lucie. She's a great girl and makes you feel very special when you're in her company. She also knows how to have a good time herself.

Offline scott1601

Thanks GolfNut,

Your review of the duos helped, and that definitely on my to do list in the near future

Offline wazza

Good review.  For some reason your link does not work.   :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

Thanks GolfNut,

Your review of the duos helped, and that definitely on my to do list in the near future

Me as well and I now have a booking to look forward to. Another podging raid in to EM territory.

tcm

Offline Picti

Me as well and I now have a booking to look forward to. Another podging raid in to EM territory.

tcm

Incursion into the EM to mess with our women is it tcm?  You'd better come under cover of darkness because if we catch you it's a Naga chilli under the foreskin and stapled closed  :D .

Have fun and I look forward to your review as I'm finding Ms LucieBee increasingly tempting.  She comes across really well on UKE.

Offline threechilliman

Incursion into the EM to mess with our women is it tcm?  You'd better come under cover of darkness because if we catch you it's a Naga chilli under the foreskin and stapled closed  :D .

Have fun and I look forward to your review as I'm finding Ms LucieBee increasingly tempting.  She comes across really well on UKE.

She does.

I'm sure Lucie will apply the Naga chilli (my favourite) on your behalf, whilst I'm pinned down by Riley.

tcm

Offline Picti

She does.

I'm sure Lucie will apply the Naga chilli (my favourite) on your behalf, whilst I'm pinned down by Riley.

tcm

I think those two will be piling on the heat without any external assistance.  Enjoy  :thumbsup:

rodjaneandfreddy

Lucie seems like a very popular girl currently, am debating adding to my hl ,

Offline scott1601

Lucie seems like a very popular girl currently, am debating adding to my hl ,

If you want my advice, add her.

Lucie, Riley & Kylie were all on my HL, as is the Duo with any combination of them  :rolleyes:

Offline ir34

She's on my HL for a while now...just have to manage a time to go to Mansfield.

Offline threechilliman

She's on my HL for a while now...just have to manage a time to go to Mansfield.

That was my issue....

tcm

Mrsimple

These 3 ladies seem to be very popular at the moment. Just hope it doesn't go their heads and service becomes complacent.

We've seen it with human behaviour when someone rides the wave of success they forget what brought them the success in the first place. Just hope reviews stay on point and critical of service provided because we can also be caught up in the hype.

rodjaneandfreddy

These 3 ladies seem to be very popular at the moment. Just hope it doesn't go their heads and service becomes complacent.

We've seen it with human behaviour when someone rides the wave of success they forget what brought them the success in the first place. Just hope reviews stay on point and critical of service provided because we can also be caught up in the hype.

Well said, I have experienced this myself in the past, living on a reputation only lasts so  long though so hope for there sake's it doesn't happen.

GolfNut

tcm

That's a lot of weight you guys have put on my shoulders.  :rolleyes:

However I'm pretty confident in my judgement, as others have found. They are a formidable pair together. Nothing artificial or mechanical with these two.

Pretty sure you'll find it a worthwhile trip tcm.  :thumbsup: