Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Martina  (Read 853 times)

9 review(s) for Sexy Martina (5 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline personofinterest

OK. I have marked this as a negative as basically it's chat and full service (with OW).

It her in the profile pictures but probably size 12 and add a few years to the stated age.

No kissing at all on lips nor face. I must be fugly now as this is two punts in the row this has happended to me.

OW (no deep throat per profile) and sex.

Nice to chat with.

No return trip for me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CityTillIDie

She's in York currently. I went to see her this morning and she's bloody excellent.
I've posted a review.
Incidentally I did mention to her BEFORE I WENT ALONG the negative comments she's had on here. She answered them all honestly and openly and said I was welcome to leave if, on arrival, I did not like her for any reason. We talked about this again later, and to be fair she has a point: if someone is not clean, or has bad breath, etc etc, why SHOULD a WG kiss them. I always try to ensure I'm as clean and fresh as possible for every punt, chewing gum, eating mints, shower on arrival etc etc.

Anyway, she's an excellent girl and I'd thoroughly recommend if she's in your neighbourhood!

CTID

Offline nigel4498

Bit of a split decision on this one then.
4 negatives and 4 positives.
Seems you either love her or hate her.
A toss of the coin kind of punt.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She's in York currently. I went to see her this morning and she's bloody excellent.
I've posted a review.
Incidentally I did mention to her BEFORE I WENT ALONG the negative comments she's had on here. She answered them all honestly and openly and said I was welcome to leave if, on arrival, I did not like her for any reason. We talked about this again later, and to be fair she has a point: if someone is not clean, or has bad breath, etc etc, why SHOULD a WG kiss them. I always try to ensure I'm as clean and fresh as possible for every punt, chewing gum, eating mints, shower on arrival etc etc.

Anyway, she's an excellent girl and I'd thoroughly recommend if she's in your neighbourhood!

CTID

she should not offer dfk then simple really , men pay to kiss if its advertised, like any job she either has to suck it up or just remove it
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Bit of a split decision on this one then.
4 negatives and 4 positives.
Seems you either love her or hate her.
A toss of the coin kind of punt.

Looks to be, like Polish Roulette.   :rose: :bomb: :rose: :bomb: :rose: :bomb: :rose: :bomb:

she should not offer dfk then simple really , men pay to kiss if its advertised, like any job she either has to suck it up or just remove it

Maybe should remove and leave as discretion option on only.  That doesn't mean DFK though just FK, profile doesn't mention DFK like many don't, think AW need more likes personally to have this as an option ! 

Maybe AW will read here one day for ideas !